Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Time to bomb North Korea  (Read 2824 times)

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
Re: Time to bomb North Korea
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 01:02:32 pm »
It is to prevent an arms race, as many other regional powers have stated they'd pull out of the NPT if there were a public acknowledgement of nuclear arms in Israel.  The existence of their Dimona reactor is enough to deter attack since it shows they could be nuclear capable in short order, without causing the international fallout a public declaration would have. 

But don't take my word for it, listen to this peanut farmer interviewed by the BBC
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7420573.stm

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 02:31:26 am »
Again, ipso facto ergo sum pro patria:  Why would Israel go to the point of creating 150 weapons if they can't tell anyone about it?  I mean, the reactor is understandable.  Even making 1, 5 or even 10 nukes.  but 150-200?

BTW Israel has done a good job of putting words in the mouths of Presidents in the past (ex or otherwise).  ref. G. W. Bush & WMD...

Remember when Saddam was playing the game of pretending he had a program?  His bluff was called, because it could be.

The only possible explanation I can think of for Israel to not declare its stockpiles is because it would be proof that the US is actively supporting & promoting nuke proliferation despite being a signatory to the NPT.  Where the hell would Israel test the weapons?  Their country is only a few KMs across at one point...  Where the hell would they get Uranium?  Ok, they have interests in Africa, but where would they process it?

If they have nukes, they got them from the US, and that makes every American President in the last 30 or 40 years a blatant liar and a threat to world peace.  Except the peanut farmer, who, based on this interview, may be a traitor.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 02:33:36 am by GrilledSlug »

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 01:35:07 pm »
most likely they don't have 150 weapons sitting around, the estimates are if they run their reactor at top efficiency, they could have enough material for that many weapons.  I agree they probably only have a few weapons, and 'parts' for many more.

Uranium ore is rather common, so finding it isn't too difficult (it's the enrichment that's hard, unless you're Canadian, they don't bother).  Many people think they did a trade with South Africa when that country was running it's bomb program. 

You're right that testing is the sticking point.  However we didn't test the 'little boy' design before use (Trinity was a 'fat man' type) and South Africa had 6 nukes and never tested any.

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 03:04:17 pm »
The US went out on a limb with little boy, in a desperate bid to end WW2.  The purpose was not deterrence, but compellence. 

I forgot about the SA link, but again, testing is the fundamental proof of your arsenal, and its credibility rests upon successful testing.  I mean, what would they do, surprise attack someone with a nuke?

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2013, 11:50:23 pm »
Lol, only 5k?  Please.  Try 17k.

http://ploughshares.org/world-nuclear-stockpile-report

17K if you count those that need to be taken out of storage, armed, and deployed first (a 2-3 month process).  5K could be fired today by all sides.

This is 2008-2009 data:

http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

the fuck?! pakistan have more nukes than israel? they also have one of the best intel agencies in the world.

Assuming Israel isn't bluffing ala Saddam...  If they have anything it is probably only deliverable by aircraft, and therefore far from certain to hit...

Spoilers: We gave Israel MIRV technology.  They can pretty much hit almost anywhere we can.  I'd be surprised if (when it comes to light) it wasn't us who gave them nuke technology in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:53:00 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2013, 02:16:41 am »
A MIRV's range is based on the candle under it.

But seriously, if Israel has nukes, why keep it a secret?  That is the real question if they do indeed have them.

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2013, 01:32:52 pm »
Lol, only 5k?  Please.  Try 17k.

http://ploughshares.org/world-nuclear-stockpile-report

17K if you count those that need to be taken out of storage, armed, and deployed first (a 2-3 month process).  5K could be fired today by all sides.

This is 2008-2009 data:

http://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

the fuck?! pakistan have more nukes than israel? they also have one of the best intel agencies in the world.

Assuming Israel isn't bluffing ala Saddam...  If they have anything it is probably only deliverable by aircraft, and therefore far from certain to hit...

Spoilers: We gave Israel MIRV technology.  They can pretty much hit almost anywhere we can.  I'd be surprised if (when it comes to light) it wasn't us who gave them nuke technology in the first place.

More likely a combo of France and South Africa.  France will sell reactors to anyone.

Also, what GS said about MIRVs, that said, Jericho III is a very sizable candle.

I'm keeping this banner.

<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that

Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 03:05:10 pm »
Exactly. I think it's 11k KM?  So, that's on par with the Trident II, one of our better missiles.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 03:32:05 pm »
So if this is the case, do you blame Iran for wanting nukes & delivery systems?

Again, why not tell the world you have them?  Or categorically deny that you do?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.101 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317