Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: a laptop  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
a laptop
« on: September 08, 2008, 08:25:37 pm »
so ya
im going to be getting a laptop for school

anyone want to point me in the direction of a good one?

I need very little from it
*normal size keyboard none of those tiny ass shits
*a real track pad not just a nipple (hp)
*at least 40 gigs storage
* a good battery life of about 4 hours or so
* $600 or less
* less than 7 lbs if possible

i would like (but dont need)
good looking
webcam
built in wireless
able to do some basic gaming
a decent screen

so ya
help me internets, your my only hope!

also cock

tl;dr i need a $600 laptop that is good find it
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 08:27:38 pm by Vector »

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
a laptop
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 08:46:03 pm »
I have an IBM and it's alright, and I use it for school. Although, it has a small harddrive (70 gigs isnt much) but its pretty fast and has a fingerprint reader  although I don't have a password on my account so I don't bother. It also has this program that lets u do backups and access your files and use the internet and reformat your computer even if it crashes or something and doesnt open properly. its intense. but people ridicule me about having a good computer. cause theyre fags. >_>

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
    • View Profile
a laptop
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:24 pm »
my school is full of children and their $2000 mac books
so i wont get any shit for this

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
a laptop
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 10:21:27 pm »
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16834114503

you will not find a better laptop for that price.
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
a laptop
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 07:15:58 pm »
thank you my good man

Offline iKrolm

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Economics
  • war boner is 11.5" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Selenarctos
  • Ruler: IKrolm
a laptop
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 08:08:27 pm »
looks like a great laptop, only 2 minor things I dislike:
doesn't have 802.11n & the AMD chip (but Intel is based where I live, so I am a little biased there)
-IKrolm, The Nation of Selenarctos

Former RIA HoE
Current TYR CoD

Quote from: Hyperonic
I think I'm going to take over the world by being the most quotable guy ever.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
a laptop
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2008, 09:03:56 pm »
Quote from: iKrolm
looks like a great laptop, only 2 minor things I dislike:
doesn't have 802.11n & the AMD chip (but Intel is based where I live, so I am a little biased there)
yeah except up to 1GB of GPU RAM and still 2GB RAM left cancels out the wireless bonuses of 802.11n
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
a laptop
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2008, 09:23:28 pm »
blargh
i do like intel more
but the price is nice....

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
a laptop
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2008, 10:50:26 pm »
look elsewhere on newegg in your pricerange then
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317