Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 16853 times)

C-zom

What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« on: September 06, 2010, 08:19:34 pm »
Incase you aren't familiar with old gamefaqs legends, I used to be famous at making rating topics which work as follows: You post in here, you get rated on a scale of 1 to 5 and also I say a paragraph or two I think about you.

Some people have been expressing interest in me doing another one here, and since I feel like writing long winded posts no one will read, it's the perfect time.

Note: I'm bluntly honest, so there's a chance you might get insulted.  :spot:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:46:21 pm by C-zom »

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:20:13 pm »
rate me motherfucker
fuck off

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:23:28 pm »
Me. XD
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 08:24:05 pm »
I know I've got some crap on me waiting here, but I'll bite too, just because

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

C-zom

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 08:29:33 pm »
rate me motherfucker

A while ago when we used to talk semi-frequently it was pretty cool. We always had a lot to talk about with music/movies/etc, be it on irc or on a forum. We seemed to have gotten along nicely enough and without any frictionor feuding which is an accomplishment for me, since I usually piss everyone off after a five minute period. However that was like a year ago, and I've probably talked to you a collective total of five times since then. While you're still cool in my books (my opinion on people doesn't degrade over time) it's hard for me to accurately rate you since it's been so long. But your taste in music was always varied and great and at least when it came to metal, we had similarities and if we didn't, we could always talk about the bands anyway.

I attributute the communications blackout to real life issues probably for both of us, I know I wasn't on IRC for the longest fucking time in 2009. But, despite all that, I can't think of anything negative to say. You were always pretty cool, level, and one of the better RIAers-to-MKers that never gave a fuck about the little grudges and incidents.

Final rating: 4/5

C-zom

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 08:32:08 pm »
Me. XD

Our "friendship" has always been a mutual understanding of badassery, or at least, it used to. Our IRC queries were like stalin and churchill smoking cigars while watching Berlin burn. There wasn't ever anything fake, or even smalltalk, and if there was smalltalk it was discussing mutually interesting subjects like wars, guns, careers, and so forth. I dare say that we got along great, both in and out of CN politics, but you seemed to have more or less dropped off the face of the earth in the past eight months. That hasn't degraded my opinion of you, but it hasn't improved it either, and your modern posting personality is severely changed compared to how you used to be. Like you got replaced, kind of like what Reoga pulled a couple years ago when everyone thought she was a he and was Ananegg's room-mate.

Final Rating: 3.5/5

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 08:33:42 pm »
Kabuki jacked Gang's account!?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

C-zom

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 08:34:50 pm »
I know I've got some crap on me waiting here, but I'll bite too, just because

I'm not too sure what to say about you, not in a bad way or a good way. Just as I was starting to get to know you and grow comfortable having you in my staff, you up and left. We seemed to like similar things, have similar ideals, and also you were easily the most popular person in the expedition board until you left. If it wasn't for uchiha, I would never have continued that story until chapter 11.

What I'm saying is that just as I started to get a read on you, you vanished quicker than Jimmy Hoffa.

Final Rating: 3/5

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:31 pm »
Well I'm here to stay this time, and I'll be waiting for the next rating topic

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2010, 08:47:59 pm »
Ooh, spot on zcom, the change thing and whatnot, really hit the chicken in the ass there.
It's not permanent though, give it another month or so.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2010, 09:30:45 pm »
Kabuki jacked Gang's account!?

I'm never quite sure what to think about you. From my usual neutralistic, always-serious attitude you're an enormous pain in the ass but I also do understand that 95% of your posts are to aggrevate, irritate, or to troll, all of which are fine qualities when trying to push buttons. While I've never been on the receiving end of these barrages since I'm always aware of, and receptive to, trolling, it's annoying to see less aware and more serious forum members be driven up the cage by you, usually accompanied by other posters. It's hard to explain it, but I actually do remember times when you were a serious poster and had a personality, now you're more comparable to someone with mirror syndrome.  And dicks are drawn in marker all over the mirror. You push all the right buttons and say complete shit you don't believe, but do so to with the just intentions of trolling, depending on who you're around.

It's also interesting to note that when you were a serious poster you were actually a good one, pretty comparable in personality and execution to crazyisraelie or vintus. Nowadays, you're just kind of annoying, and kind of repetitive, not to mention you drive a lot of people crazy. In a good way, for some, in a bad way, for those not in on the joke.

Final rating: 2/5

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2010, 09:35:47 pm »
U don't know me. How will you make this long winded?

C-zom

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2010, 09:40:05 pm »

Based on first impressions from you, you seem to be a young teenager, probably 14-16. That or you're really old; the sports car avatar could mean either one. Both stereotypes drive me crazy because having a car in your sig or an avatar is a huge sign of one of two things: As a kid, it shows an unrealistic attention and want for the impossible to achieve (sports cars.) and as an adult, it means an unhealthy fascination with a machine that is still impossible to attain. It also means that the first thing you want people to see about you is that you like cars at low flat angles, kind of like the car version of a girl bent over. The white color and tinted windshield implies simplicty and dominance, so perhaps the girl has a whip in her mouth.

The "too cool for a sig" gesture is ironicly stupid since it requires a sig to make that. Since that humor grows obsolete by the age of 14, I would have to go ahead and say that you *are* a young teen and not an adult, because as an adult it would imply a very awful sense of dry humor. And dry humor usually evolves when you learn how to type, which you have not achieved.

Which would mean, in summary, my first impressions with you are as follows:

-Unhealthy obsession with material goods
-Immature; bad at typing; possibly nosy
-Bad sense of humor, also a possibly slightly inflated ego
-You like cars more than women

Final Rating: ?/5

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2010, 09:44:17 pm »
Haha yes I'm 16 sir. Good job.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2010, 09:44:33 pm »
This topics are always so entertaining.

And since I asked for it, my turn.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 09:46:16 pm »
Never...ever...doubt C-zoms capacity to type...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2010, 09:47:42 pm »
Haha yes I'm 16 sir. Good job.

My skills at perception and reading people through text is only matched by my skills at making long winded posts. Beyond your sole post here, I have no idea who you are, so I garnered all that detail from your avatar. I'm quite good. :smug:

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2010, 09:48:02 pm »
We've never talked on a 1x1 but I'd be intersted to hear what you have to say.  

C-zom

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2010, 09:54:55 pm »
This topics are always so entertaining.

And since I asked for it, my turn.

My impressions from you as a person are a little higher than what I could say about most people on here, if I was bothered to. Your morals and opinions are firmly locked in how you type and how you speak, showing to me that you have high assurance and stability on whatever you do, and if you set yourself to something, it shows you believe in it. These clear readings also amplify another vibe altogether you carry, and that is a natural respect for people, and defending what you believe in.

So in that sense, you gain high marks for me; at least from my impressions talking to you, but you don't seem to be disillusioned or unfirm in what you talk about. Now, down the ladder, I don't know you well enough to make assessments about your personality but if you're anything like your brother you do have one flaw i nthat you never speak your mind until it's quite too late. It seems like you can vanish for lengthy periods without ever saying why, and when a deep rooted discussion comes up about anything in the RIA, you take the position of an outside perspective and try to mediate the argument instead of getting involved in it. This makes you seem, to me, like an illusively honest person who prefers to be in the foreground rather than get involved. It can also make you seem detatched as a poster.

Those are my two cents on Arsenal. If I had to be bothered to make a top ten or fifteen, you'd be in it, but I still do have an unsettling vibe I get from you now and then based on the things noticed in the second paragraph.

Final Rating: 4/5

Edit: 4/5 is more suiting, not 3.5/5.

C-zom

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2010, 10:00:11 pm »
We've never talked on a 1x1 but I'd be intersted to hear what you have to say. 

That is precisely why it will be difficult for me to make a reading on you since, unlike Kabir, the less I know about someone, the more accurate I can be. I've seen you around here alot, on the porn boards, in discussions, in spamming stuff; so my first impressions on you is that you're a fun loving, semi carefree person with a pretty nonchalant streak about them. You seem to just take everything by the day, and hang out here just to have fun and get into amusing conversations. So really, you seem semi fun loving if I had to put a trope on your forehead, although I will say now that this might be my first inaccurate rating since I barely know you, like you said, we have literally not spoken once and what I've seen from you doesn't really count since it's all in fun/jest.

But as a poster like that, you're good in my books. You don't cause trouble with people like some of our resident "fun loving" posters did like lord doom and llama. Instead you're pretty laid back, get along with everyone, and just do your thing without ever stepping on toes. You're also a great diplomat, and only one of two that I can name that has stuck around us so long, ironically both diplomats were from IRON.

So, yeah. You seem pretty cool; carefree, just doing your thing. I have seen virtually 0 "serious" posts from you to make a good rating, but I don't get any bad vibes or feelings from you.

Final rating: 3/5

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.45 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317