Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Halloween Plans?  (Read 1678 times)

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
Halloween Plans?
« on: October 22, 2010, 06:23:00 am »
Ah, only 9 days until Halloween and counting. Ah yes...

Free candy, watching marathon after marathon of bad horror movies and specials youve already seen on TV, free candy, scaring the crap outta people, pulling all sorts of chaotic pranks on the neighbors, free candy, children going missing after accidentally knocking on :pedobear: 's house, free candy, finding people to add to my ice cream, free "candy".
Oh and did I mention free candy? :awesome:
Its like Christmas, only more scarier and messed up.

So any of you squares got any plans for Halloween? I plan on taking my gf, friends and cousins to part of the woods outside of town that is supposed to be haunted for a bonfire. And of course, CANDY! :smug:

And remember, if you plan on doing something for Halloween, remember these rules:

1) The scarier the house, the better the candy, unless its a trap.

2) Dont go trik-or-treaking in a crack house b/c they dont have candy...but then hey. Free crack.

3) Always check to see if your candy isnt poisoned or something. Heres a couple of tips to fully check:
     -Burn the candy. If the flame is green, its drugged. If the flame is black, its poisioned. If the flame is blue or orange, its safe to eat. If candy explodes, then you kno its an explosive and not candy.
     -Give candy to me, and Ill check if its good or not. Just mail it and Ill get back to you eventually.
     -Have children taste candy. If they're still alive in the morning, its safe.

4) Never EVER go trik-or-treating w/o a costume. Seriously. Failure to follow this rule results in death and you will go to hell. Im not joking here. :evil:

5) This is the one day that cosplayers dont look like fags. In fact, this is where they shine, so expect them to be egging you tonite for having such a lame costume.

6) Stabbing your wife or gf w/ a machete while wearing a hockey mask does NOT count as a Halloween prank. Trust me...i kno.

7) Always wear protection when your about to f*ck your hot zombie lover; a condom and a helmet.

8) Never have sex w/ a zombie, b/c remember: necrophilia is still illegal.

9) If you see anyone as a vampire or werewolf...you kno where this is going-*pumps shotgun*

10) Z-Com is still better than you.

11) Thanks to costumes becoming sluttier and sluttier, the word pedophilia doesnt exist today! Yes Im talking to you TS, SS, and everyone in the Red Light District. And if your under 18, then put out a show for the rest of us.

12) For the love of Moth, everyone stop dressing up as Cactuar. Like it wasnt bad enough when everyone dressed up as ninjas a few years back, yea you kno what Im talking about....

13) Markets usually have sales on pumpkins, fake blood, candy, LSD, stainless-steel knives, and chainsaws around this time of year.

14) If you see Robbie the Rabbit, dont be confused. Its Halloween, not Easter.

15) If you actually took the time and read this whole list, I can already tell what your gotta do for Halloween, so enjoy your booze and the random 3rd-rate "horror" movies on SciFi.

So what you gotta do?

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: Halloween Plans?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:51:22 am »
If I lived in the US I would go to the march to keep fear alive.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 08:40:18 am »
http://events.grnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=147275

its not on Halloween but that's all i got going on

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline AvengingAngel256

• Mostly Harmless Alliance
  • Baby Cactus
  • Deputy Minister of Babelfi$h
    • View Profile
    • Mostly Harmless Alliance Forums
  • Nation: Awesomeland
  • Ruler: AvengingAngel256
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 08:58:47 am »
I was going to the march to restore sanity/keep fear alive however my ride bailed on me :( Now I've got no way to get there short of hitchhiking several hundred miles.

For Halloween... I'm going with Waldo as a Costume. test drive at a Early Halloween Party this weekend. Not sure of my plans for actual halloween yet though...

Offline ARC Captain

• Cactus
  • Spartan Diplo
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kessel
  • Ruler: ARC Captain
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 01:31:32 pm »
lol on Cobert's rally :P

I will be working at a spook house, plenty of scary, but not much of candy :( 

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 02:02:09 pm »
I just found out today I'm having a halloween... so I don't know.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2010, 02:27:39 pm »
Wait..what? your "having a halloween"? lol

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2010, 02:40:32 pm »
I was going to the march to restore sanity/keep fear alive however my ride bailed on me :( Now I've got no way to get there short of hitchhiking several hundred miles.

For Halloween... I'm going with Waldo as a Costume. test drive at a Early Halloween Party this weekend. Not sure of my plans for actual halloween yet though...

http://www.reddit.com/r/colbertrally

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 04:59:10 pm »
Yeah, I was going to be out of town over hallowe'en... and my birthday.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2010, 05:10:00 pm »
So tell me more about this rally.

Also, I will be studying on Halloween.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline AvengingAngel256

• Mostly Harmless Alliance
  • Baby Cactus
  • Deputy Minister of Babelfi$h
    • View Profile
    • Mostly Harmless Alliance Forums
  • Nation: Awesomeland
  • Ruler: AvengingAngel256
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 02:13:32 pm »
Just found out that a friend of mine is having a party on halloween so I'll probably be goin there. I was going to be Waldo but I couldn't find a good enough red/white striped shirt. One of my friends is having a 1920s party for her 20th birthday so I may just end up using the 1920s look* as my costume.

*Black dress pants, black dress shoes, white button up shirt, suspenders, black tie, and a fedora.

bioakky

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2010, 03:28:27 pm »
Who the fuck stabs with a machete?

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 03:39:15 pm »
Kool people obviously.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317