Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 17189 times)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2010, 10:04:55 pm »
Not a bad reading on me. I would say that your spot on in some aspects, but a bit off in others (as one would expect).

As for my unexplained absences; yeah, I disappear every now and then, but if I didn't, I'd probably get annoyed and quit CN again. Don't worry though, as an officer, I'll be around when I'm needed.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

C-zom

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2010, 10:07:26 pm »
You and ThunderStrike, I admit, are difficult people to read. It seems to be a genetic pseudo-veil you guys carry around with you, but you seem to be both more agreeable and more readable than he is, but I will admit I'm sure I was off about you in some aspects. I can't read everyone perfectly

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2010, 10:09:38 pm »
Must be our accent. Kiwi is hard to understand.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

C-zom

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2010, 10:11:40 pm »
Must be our accent. Kiwi is hard to understand.

I have no idea what you just said. SPEAK UP

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2010, 10:12:19 pm »
I like this topic. C-zom, you are an amazing writer.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2010, 10:14:16 pm »
You need to be a profiler for the fuzz.  Pretty spot on reading.  

Also was the other IRON diplomat vgmaster by chance?

C-zom

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2010, 10:19:16 pm »
You need to be a profiler for the fuzz.  Pretty spot on reading. 

I read people for fun, if I had to make a career out of it as a police profiler, I'd be cut up in forty different pieces by a guy named Vinny.

Yeah, the one with the squirrel avatar, I think vgmaster was the name he or she had. I forget.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2010, 10:25:15 pm »
We've never really spoken.  But I'm curious to hear what you have to say about me for first impressions.

C-zom

« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2010, 10:29:13 pm »
We've never really spoken.  But I'm curious to hear what you have to say about me for first impressions.

Based on your avatar and sig and how you talk I'd have to say that your a pretty shy person, maybe even a little on the too-nice side, which probably doesn't end well. I'd have to say you're 15 or 17, probably 17, since how you handle yourself and how you type leads me to believe you're not young. Overall the vibes I get from you reflect a nice, well educated, shy person who's tastes are in high fantasy and so forth, but nothing really eccentric.

You carry yourself confidentally, I get the general idea that you don't really care what people think of you negatively but you're interested in what people have to say about you positively. A sort of half-neutral outlook on things, but never fully absent from being a little shy and a little too nice. That's my first impression from you.

Final Rating: ?/5

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2010, 10:41:31 pm »
I remember you saying I didn't really post enough to get a good impression the last time one of these topics rolled around, so how about now?

Though I still don't post with any regularity, really.

http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Zimbagwe

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.06" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Zimbagwe Empire
  • Ruler: Zimbagwe
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2010, 10:43:47 pm »
Well, other than me being 18 and not 17, i'd say that is a pretty damn good reading lol.

Damn you're good lol.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2010, 10:59:10 pm »
rate me motherfucker

A while ago when we used to talk semi-frequently it was pretty cool. We always had a lot to talk about with music/movies/etc, be it on irc or on a forum. We seemed to have gotten along nicely enough and without any frictionor feuding which is an accomplishment for me, since I usually piss everyone off after a five minute period. However that was like a year ago, and I've probably talked to you a collective total of five times since then. While you're still cool in my books (my opinion on people doesn't degrade over time) it's hard for me to accurately rate you since it's been so long. But your taste in music was always varied and great and at least when it came to metal, we had similarities and if we didn't, we could always talk about the bands anyway.

I attributute the communications blackout to real life issues probably for both of us, I know I wasn't on IRC for the longest fucking time in 2009. But, despite all that, I can't think of anything negative to say. You were always pretty cool, level, and one of the better RIAers-to-MKers that never gave a fuck about the little grudges and incidents.

Final rating: 4/5

I've had tons of internet and computer issues over the past year, which coupled with working full-time make me rather incapable of being on IRC as much as I used to. Regardless, it's good to know that you still have such a high opinion of me. Although, the very last bit is a touch erroneous, as I was involved in a lot of the big RIA/MK incidents about two and a half years ago. (I've obviously since revised my stance on the RIA, as has [afaik] all of MK)
fuck off

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2010, 11:03:50 pm »
hello
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 11:40:09 pm »
Pretty good summary of me. I wouldn't say I've ever been a serious poster, but I will admit I have become a lot crazier since I returned from the hiatus I had a while back. I think it had something to do with giving up on being part of the government since I no longer have to represent anyone but myself. Still haven't calmed down, though sometimes my serious side appears when I go on a rant. I can be serious one on one if someone wants to talk to me about something, but rarely will it ever happen in public. At this point, while I may try to make a joke at times, I realize that my "personality" is a joke now, and without it, we'd all lose references to describe stupid events that only my presence can currently provide.

However, I would never compare myself to CI or Vintus because all 3 of us have had distinctly different styles. Personally, I would have given myself a 2.3/6, but hey, it's whatever.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 12:41:58 am »
I know you want to, so go ahead :P

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 09:08:49 am »

Yeah, it was vgmmaster. I actually first met her in a random Risk game on conquerclub before she started diplo'ing here. We got to talking and discovered we both played CN. It was right at the beginning of either the second or third Great War. Don't remember which. I want to say three but two seems more likely.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 12:02:03 pm »

Yeah, it was vgmmaster. I actually first met her in a random Risk game on conquerclub before she started diplo'ing here. We got to talking and discovered we both played CN. It was right at the beginning of either the second or third Great War. Don't remember which. I want to say three but two seems more likely.

I figured it was her.  She the only other IRON diplo that had a topic pinned here, plus she was quite active in her day.  I met her on our forums playing Mafia, a "who did it" kind of game.   Unfortunately she was deleted for inactivity.  :(

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2010, 02:43:57 pm »
Hit me.

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2010, 02:46:17 pm »
Off-topic, but I want to know about how old you think I am :P

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

C-zom

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2010, 04:27:21 pm »
I remember you saying I didn't really post enough to get a good impression the last time one of these topics rolled around, so how about now?

Though I still don't post with any regularity, really.

You seem to be a kind of bluntly sarcastic person, never really speaking up about anything unless it's too important or you just don't give a shit. Based on your general mannerisms and aura I'd say you're a pretty rigid person, barely breaking the conventional norms of either seriousness or blunt sarcasm, both of which might be indistinguishable to your friends. The general vibe you carry around is of blunt indifference, not really caring about anyone or anything enough to make a stand about it, but this also seems to prevent you from stepping on toes. You're not enthusiastic to stand up and shout or to step on toes, you just are basically a lurker. People might see you as distant or cold from time to time, but your slightly misunderstood sense of humor is usually your light side.

This might be the first time I hit the ball completely in the wrong direction of the ballpark, but if I'm right, I'd say I'm surprised.

Final Rating: 2.5/5

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.745 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317