Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 17178 times)

C-zom

Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2010, 04:30:57 pm »
hello

You seem to be reclusive unless it's important. Either the facts and an outcome is there or you're just not interested. While you always carry around a personality of biting sarcasm and humor it also seems to be a cheap trick to cover up immense amounts of seriousness. You weigh all the options, both sides, etc before carrying out anything. Catsup vs Ketchup might just drive you crazy, but you also have the personality to be able to laugh at yourself while you argue such a thing. You rarely talk unless it's important; you rarely joke unless it's funny, so I would say that you're a literal kind of guy, never taking generalizations or humor at face value but rather always knocking around the sides of it to find out the cold hard facts about it.

So you seem to be cautious, literal, but with a sense of humor and an ever present literalism mixed with seriousness. You're also probably the kind of person who only speaks when spoken to, or only speaks outwardly when it's important. In that regard I think it might be easy for people to get under your skin and befriend you, so then they might see your true personality.

Final rating: 2.5/5

C-zom

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2010, 04:35:02 pm »
I know you want to, so go ahead :P

Your attitude and general personality seems to be the antithesis of your brother. You go for facts, weigh both sides, mediate with force, and so on. While you seem to be very laid back and agreeable if you dig a little deeper some people might find an angrier, more blunt side, maybe mixed in with a little bit of impulsiveness and prone to impression/addiction. You just have that kind of vibe about you, seriousness and agressiveness on one side, very impressionable on the other. This leads me to believe you might distance yourself from people to not get caught in shit either you or they might cause, so you come off as a little cold hearted.

When it comes to seriousness I would have to assume you use force to settle things, be it forceful personality or literal force, to achieve the quickest and cleanest results. This can often backfire, leading to your anger coming out. I dunno, but it seems like the way you carry yourself, there's a time bomb in the suit case so to speak. There's also a general mixture about you of self understanding or awareness, so you limit yourself and what you say.

Of all the people I've got to rate in this alliance you're probably one of the hardest to read and most complicated. There's a lot of layers to you, and I'm not going to pretend to guess even half of them just by barely knowing you. But that's what I can come up with. You seem distant and fierce, cold and caring, impressionable and anger prone, but well meaning and just. A lot of things going on.

Final rating: 3/5

C-zom

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2010, 04:38:19 pm »
You need to be a profiler for the fuzz.  Pretty spot on reading. 

Also was the other IRON diplomat vgmaster by chance?
Yeah, it was vgmmaster. I actually first met her in a random Risk game on conquerclub before she started diplo'ing here. We got to talking and discovered we both played CN. It was right at the beginning of either the second or third Great War. Don't remember which. I want to say three but two seems more likely.

While your icing is most pleasant one has to assume what the baker was thinking when mixing pink icing with vanilla batter. This leads to a blinding contrast which, in a bright enough light, will cause temporary blindness and just enough time for you to sneak into the back pockets and steal our wallets. When in a crowded room your cupcakeness takes the floor, everyone admiring the way your icing folds over, wondering what lies beneath that semi transparent cup holder so loosely tied across your torso. As a general rule, cupcakes need to have an outward appearance of happiness and resolution, so everyone can agree when it's over a cupcake. As such you are able to mediate any situation, but to those who see you for your true pink and white colors, you steal their wallets.

Final Rating: 3.5/5

C-zom

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2010, 04:38:53 pm »
Off-topic, but I want to know about how old you think I am :P

Uhhh...

16 or 19. You're either really young, or way older than I expected.

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2010, 04:42:52 pm »
Me next!

C-zom

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2010, 05:09:26 pm »
Me next!

You seem to be a very laid back person, I can picture you at the couch playing games or watching tv and just mellowing out more than I can picture you doing anything serious. To you it seems to be just take the days one at a time, look at the bright side of things, and try not to cause friction. However you also seem like the kind of person who may be unsure of themselves, always practicing new theories or actions or jobs to try and learn more. Maybe dabbling in politics here and there to get your feet wet, doing a serious task or job to show people that you're capable of such things. This leads me to assume you have a generally low self esteem. Despite being laid back and relaxed, you seem pent up, always keeping to yourself and preferring to rather not get involved than finish whatever it is.

You're outwardly nice and reseptive but I can't help but notice a little bit of a confused or angry side when things go bad, and as said, you seem to dabble in different moods and ideals to try and explore horizons you aren't quite sure you're capable of. Kind of person where the sky is the limit, but you'd rather chill at the landing pad.

Final rating: 3.5/5

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2010, 05:23:10 pm »

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Aaron J

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 3.57" long.
  • has 47 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Communist Empire
  • Ruler: Aaron J
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2010, 05:23:44 pm »
Me next!

You seem to be a very laid back person, I can picture you at the couch playing games or watching tv and just mellowing out more than I can picture you doing anything serious. To you it seems to be just take the days one at a time, look at the bright side of things, and try not to cause friction. However you also seem like the kind of person who may be unsure of themselves, always practicing new theories or actions or jobs to try and learn more. Maybe dabbling in politics here and there to get your feet wet, doing a serious task or job to show people that you're capable of such things. This leads me to assume you have a generally low self esteem. Despite being laid back and relaxed, you seem pent up, always keeping to yourself and preferring to rather not get involved than finish whatever it is.

You're outwardly nice and reseptive but I can't help but notice a little bit of a confused or angry side when things go bad, and as said, you seem to dabble in different moods and ideals to try and explore horizons you aren't quite sure you're capable of. Kind of person where the sky is the limit, but you'd rather chill at the landing pad.

Final rating: 3.5/5

I'm quite scared at how correct that was, have you been spying on me lol.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2010, 05:53:44 pm »
I remember you saying I didn't really post enough to get a good impression the last time one of these topics rolled around, so how about now?

Though I still don't post with any regularity, really.

You seem to be a kind of bluntly sarcastic person, never really speaking up about anything unless it's too important or you just don't give a shit. Based on your general mannerisms and aura I'd say you're a pretty rigid person, barely breaking the conventional norms of either seriousness or blunt sarcasm, both of which might be indistinguishable to your friends. The general vibe you carry around is of blunt indifference, not really caring about anyone or anything enough to make a stand about it, but this also seems to prevent you from stepping on toes. You're not enthusiastic to stand up and shout or to step on toes, you just are basically a lurker. People might see you as distant or cold from time to time, but your slightly misunderstood sense of humor is usually your light side.

This might be the first time I hit the ball completely in the wrong direction of the ballpark, but if I'm right, I'd say I'm surprised.

Final Rating: 2.5/5

Most of that is more or less correct.

It's interesting now that I think about it, 5 years ago I was completely different.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2010, 06:17:24 pm »
I guess I may as well join the fun.  Though I don't think I have left much in question.

C-zom

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 06:25:10 pm »
I remember you saying I didn't really post enough to get a good impression the last time one of these topics rolled around, so how about now?

Though I still don't post with any regularity, really.

You seem to be a kind of bluntly sarcastic person, never really speaking up about anything unless it's too important or you just don't give a shit. Based on your general mannerisms and aura I'd say you're a pretty rigid person, barely breaking the conventional norms of either seriousness or blunt sarcasm, both of which might be indistinguishable to your friends. The general vibe you carry around is of blunt indifference, not really caring about anyone or anything enough to make a stand about it, but this also seems to prevent you from stepping on toes. You're not enthusiastic to stand up and shout or to step on toes, you just are basically a lurker. People might see you as distant or cold from time to time, but your slightly misunderstood sense of humor is usually your light side.

This might be the first time I hit the ball completely in the wrong direction of the ballpark, but if I'm right, I'd say I'm surprised.

Final Rating: 2.5/5

Most of that is more or less correct.

It's interesting now that I think about it, 5 years ago I was completely different.

I was too. It's interesting how people can completely change over time.

C-zom

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 06:37:29 pm »
I'll get to Rorick, Jenne and others in a bit.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2010, 07:08:10 pm »

Your attitude and general personality seems to be the antithesis of your brother. You go for facts, weigh both sides, mediate with force, and so on. While you seem to be very laid back and agreeable if you dig a little deeper some people might find an angrier, more blunt side, maybe mixed in with a little bit of impulsiveness and prone to impression/addiction. You just have that kind of vibe about you, seriousness and agressiveness on one side, very impressionable on the other. This leads me to believe you might distance yourself from people to not get caught in shit either you or they might cause, so you come off as a little cold hearted.

When it comes to seriousness I would have to assume you use force to settle things, be it forceful personality or literal force, to achieve the quickest and cleanest results. This can often backfire, leading to your anger coming out. I dunno, but it seems like the way you carry yourself, there's a time bomb in the suit case so to speak. There's also a general mixture about you of self understanding or awareness, so you limit yourself and what you say.

Of all the people I've got to rate in this alliance you're probably one of the hardest to read and most complicated. There's a lot of layers to you, and I'm not going to pretend to guess even half of them just by barely knowing you. But that's what I can come up with. You seem distant and fierce, cold and caring, impressionable and anger prone, but well meaning and just. A lot of things going on.

I can't wait to see TS's reaction to this.

Also, quoted for safe keeping.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2010, 07:42:53 pm »

I can't wait to see TS's reaction to this.

Also, quoted for safe keeping.

I lol'ed.

I didn't realise I came off as such an angry and aggressive person. The main thing I'll agree with is that I'm a complicated person. But yeah, a lot of misses in there :P

C-zom

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2010, 07:48:10 pm »
I didn't expect to get you right at all, not even a little bit. :<

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2010, 07:48:33 pm »
"or literal force, to achieve the quickest and cleanest results"

I can't help thinking of your "handy-man skills."

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2010, 07:51:08 pm »
"or literal force, to achieve the quickest and cleanest results"

I can't help thinking of your "handy-man skills."

Hey, I actually got different screws this time for the dryer instead of hammering them in and destroying the thread :P

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2010, 07:54:38 pm »
Haha, well done. Mum was freaking out about that. :P

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2010, 07:59:03 pm »
Haha, well done. Mum was freaking out about that. :P

Look, my bed is well put together. It's never going to fall apart :O

C-zom

« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2010, 08:02:10 pm »
xfd

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.957 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317