Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Captain Planet  (Read 3942 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Captain Planet
« on: February 06, 2011, 09:58:19 pm »
 :boobs:  Captain Planet  :boobs:

As your newly elected CP I come before you today to ask not what the RIA can do for me, but what I can do for the RIA.         

Got girlfriend problems?  Captain Mango is here for you.

Stuck on that algebra problem?    Captain Mango is here for you.

Wondering what that weird growth is on the tip of your schlong?   Captain Mango is here for you.

Want gay sex?  Leo is there for you.  For everything else, there's Captain Mango.  So go ahead and ask away. 

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Captain Planet
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 09:59:21 pm »
Where's my kickback for voting for you?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 10:00:43 pm »
I am getting worried.  My wife, at the start of the playoffs, predicted a Green Bay vs Pittsburgh superbowl.  She then picks the Jets upset of New England.  And then to top it off, she picked the Pack to win it all.  Is she in danger of growing a penis?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:06:42 pm »
I've got a Spanish project due in the morning. Can you get it done and back to me within the hour?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 11:10:16 pm »
I've got a Spanish project due in the morning. Can you get it done and back to me within the hour?

King Death II has a Chilito.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 11:43:45 pm »
Well, the hour's almost up and I'm still waiting for this work to be done.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 12:22:51 am »
Well, the hour's almost up and I'm still waiting for this work to be done.
I move to impeach.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 05:05:35 am »
I want sex with another man, but I don't want it to be gay

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 09:57:10 am »
The balls can't touch.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 12:58:10 pm »
You have failed me. I had to do that project all by myself and it sucked donkey tits.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 01:49:59 pm »
Impeach.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 02:43:45 pm »
Where's my kickback for voting for you?

There are no kickbacks for voting for me, only the satisfaction of knowing that you did this alliance AND this planet a huge favor.  Stop being so selfish.  Now, that's not to say that there's not money to made off of me.  Want to earn $15.00 the hard way?

I am getting worried.  My wife, at the start of the playoffs, predicted a Green Bay vs Pittsburgh superbowl.  She then picks the Jets upset of New England.  And then to top it off, she picked the Pack to win it all.  Is she in danger of growing a penis?

Yes, and as her husband you have an obligation to suck her off whenever she asks, also make sure to cup her balls.  Chicks dig that shiznick.  I am also sending you 500 Mango dongs to give to your wife.  Instuct her to parlay that on the upcoming NBA games.  I will use that to hire strippers to service government members of the RIA.

Easy, cut your penis and push it inside of you like a vagina.  You are now a woman and can have sex with as many men as you want without the fear of being gay.  That or have sex with Leo, everyone does that anyway and can't be considered gay sex since he's pretty much the cum dumpster of the RIA.

Impeach.

There is to be no talks of peaches in this thread, or any other fruit besides Mango's for that matter. 

You have failed me. I had to do that project all by myself and it sucked donkey tits.

You need to give me more notice that 1 hour Leo.  Besides, last night I was in no shape to do anything.  I drank myself into a coma after watching the Steelers lose to the Packers.  I'm lucky to be alive at this point. 

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 03:17:01 pm »
CHEESE HEADS

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 07:15:52 pm »
Dammit Mango, some of us would've loved to have been shit-faced, but no,we have stupid commitments.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 07:57:57 pm »
Dammit Mango, some of us would've loved to have been shit-faced, but no,we have stupid commitments.
Ahh, the benefits of holding office.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2011, 09:05:57 pm »
^Ya know, I'd be holding office too if you dumbasses would vote for me more.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 09:14:28 pm »
^Ya know, I'd be holding office too if you dumbasses would vote for me more.
Some people just aren't cut from the right cloth, Leo.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 10:47:18 pm »
^Dude, I helped create this alliance into the megapower that it is today. You damn youngins need to start reading up on your history.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 03:24:40 am »
What is book

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 03:25:14 am »
I bet I know more about you then you think I know about you. Yeah.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.303 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317