Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: R.A.P. #1  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
R.A.P. #1
« on: September 20, 2007, 08:55:44 pm »
First, the title is stolen from The Couch on GameFAQS, long, long ago...

Anyway, this is where you come from advice from anyone, but I'll be checking it pretty much daily.  So you're thinking, "But wait!  Cynic doesn't have a gf!  He bitches about that any time he has a chance!  How can he give advice?"  Answer: I've learned from my mistakes.  I can't apply it too well, but...  Whatever.  This mainly comes from several revelations, that members I thought were years older than me are actually a year younger.  So anyway, ask away.

Want advice but don't want to post it on a message board?  PM me or IM me via AIM.

BRAG ABOUT HOW OFTEN YOU GET LAID AND I'LL DO MY DAMNDEST TO GET YOUR POST DELETED.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 04:18:54 pm by Mr_Cynic »
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
    • http://
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 08:57:00 pm »
Point of advice: No bragging here.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 09:26:13 pm »
Look who's talking.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 10:12:56 pm »
The second I require advice from an RI'er about relationships is the second I know I'm doing something wrong. I'm sorry, I know you're trying to help people here, but with the kind of Net-Culture RIA has going and its history, just don't see this working on the forums. Maybe one-on-one if someone asked you in a Query/PM/etc., but you get my point.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

wethepeople

R.A.P. #1
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 10:22:44 pm »
Give me guts, Cynic. >_> Inspire me. I could do something daring, but I have no guts.

No one has been able to inspire me to do something like that. Help me out.

Offline zombie2000

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 06:31:25 am »
Look who's talking.

I don't do it here.

Iron: He is actually good.
Zombie2000
Zombie World

Offline Secundo

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theredline.org
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 04:15:08 pm »
I have a situation for you.

I go to a pretty small school, its my first year at the school, and most people know each other and talk to one another. Though we still have the cliques. But, if something happens, everyone knows.

Well, three girl in particular in class have been quite vocal, they think I'm quite cute. They look alright, but that's not the point. So far I've had three notes with phone numbers, and two of the little brothers ave come up to me and said "my sister loves you!"

It's pretty awkward to say the least. Now the catch, I don't date.

So, what should I do? Just tell them? Continue mostly ignoring their, "HI!"   So yeah, what's your advice?

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!

Quote from: DrunkWino
Damn, that's about as close as I've ever seen Ambassador Light get to tell somebody to go fuck themselves.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 05:14:05 pm »
Well, they're not very smart if they think one guy can pay attention to all three of them. I would say, if possible, confront them in a comfortable situation and make a joke about that very problem. A solution may present itself in the ensuing conversation.

On the other hand, if you absolutely do not want to be involved with them at all, then don't give them the notion that you are interested. You don't have to ignore them; ignoring people isn't nice. But you can make it appear that it's not going to work. Now, if you're really brave, then you can tell them no directly, in which case they'll probably scoff at you/deny that there was anything of the sort going on. Do that only if you're not looking to make friends.

As for C-zom, the thing that works best to inspire me is this: What's the worst that could happen? If you don't do it now, then it won't happen now. If you don't do it then, then it won't happen then. It's as simple as that. There's no reason to be wary of asking someone a question. If they think it's weird, ask them why they think so. If they can come up with a valid reason why it's strange to be a little aggressive, then concede the point. But all it takes is considering the negative effects. And if you get rejected, why be down? It's like if you asked someone to peel your orange for you, and they said no, except the positive result is so much better. It is worth it to try for something you desire.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 09:33:11 pm »
Quote from: zombie2000
Look who's talking.

I don't do it here.

I would think about thinking about asking if it wouldn't be so awkward, lol

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 10:30:47 pm »
Guys, I can never get laid. HALP?!?!?!
BALEETED/10

Edited by Canadian Government
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 11:43:41 am by zombie2000 »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 10:41:14 pm »
Dear Mr. Cynic,

How do I get modship to beat the shit out of all the little fag mods who think they're cool nowadays.

Please help, sincerely, King Without A Crown
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 06:02:40 pm by King Without A Crown »

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2007, 01:03:22 pm »
Quote from: King Without A Crown
Dear Mr. Cynic,

How do i get my girlfriend to have sex with me? I have too much man juice.

Please help, sinccerely, King Without A Crown

Pull a Kenny.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2007, 07:46:59 pm »
Look who's talking.

I don't do it here.

Please do, I live for awkward moments.

I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2007, 07:48:04 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Look who's talking.

I don't do it here.

I know you do, haven't you caused enough of 'em

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2007, 07:49:28 pm »
Look who's talking.

I don't do it here.

Not until the day I die. I'm going to plan to make my own funeral as awkward as possible. Maybe I'll have my body stuffed in a karate fighting style position while Kung Fu Fighting plays like mad. And a clown.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2007, 08:01:10 pm »
Look who's talking.

I don't do it here.

Not until the day I die. I'm going to plan to make my own funeral as awkward as possible. Maybe I'll have my body stuffed in a karate fighting style position while Kung Fu Fighting plays like mad. And a clown.
Sounds more like one of those parties you never want to go to but you know you'll regret it later if you don't

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2007, 10:10:29 pm »
Sounds more like one of those parties you never want to go to but you know you'll regret it later if you don't
The clown shall make balloon animals.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 04:17:58 pm »
How to tell them you don't date.  >_>  This goes the exact opposite direction of what I was expecting.  Either make sure they know somehow (i.e., they "overhear" it) or, if that doesn't work, just tell them you don't.  And Loren, do to your sheer irrationality the one time I tried to help you, you'd have to really do a good job convincing me that I should bother helping you, even if you did post anything.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2007, 04:21:53 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
How to tell them you don't date.  >_>  This goes the exact opposite direction of what I was expecting.  Either make sure they know somehow (i.e., they "overhear" it) or, if that doesn't work, just tell them you don't.  And Loren, do to your sheer irrationality the one time I tried to help you, you'd have to really do a good job convincing me that I should bother helping you, even if you did post anything.
I'm going to try and translate this into legible English.
How to tell them you don't date? This goes the exact opposite direction of what I was expecting. Either make sure they know somehow (i.e., they "overhear" it). If that doesn't work, just tell them you don't.  And Loren, due to your sheer irrationality, the one time I tried to help you, you'll have to really do a good job of convincing me that I should bother helping you.
Thats the best I could come up with.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
R.A.P. #1
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2007, 04:25:57 pm »

I tried and it didn't work out so well, k?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317