Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Fight @ school  (Read 4380 times)

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
Fight @ school
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 08:24:58 pm »
Small children only amuse me to a certain point... and that point ends once they start trying to act badass. Once that line is breached... Either a severe beating or rapeage shall follow.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Fight @ school
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 12:31:38 am »
The first of which will land you in jail. The second of which will put you on a list AND land you in jail.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
Fight @ school
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 10:04:00 am »
And of course, in jail, more of the same shall follow.

Jailbait ftw.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Fight @ school
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 03:57:58 pm »
sending them a 40 lb box will not land you in jail or get you on a list.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
Fight @ school
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 05:31:38 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
Walk away, be a bigger man then fighting at school. x_x
fighting at school isnt ALWAYS bad. i got in one fight in high school and i didnt get caught, it was right in the middle of the hallway too.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 03:32:00 pm »
Weird going through this thread and seeing all the old names.

Quote from: Emperor Whimsical
Well, Kaiser proved me I was wrong, and then Delta WTFpwned me.

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 05:54:36 pm »
Why dont you just run up and punch him.... dont tell him you want a fight, or are going to, or challenge him, just do it. Thats if you want to

Or

wait till he is in the toilet about to take a piss and trip him up, he pisses all over him self. EVERYONE WINS!

thats what i would do.....

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 06:47:03 am »
Quote from: Kaiser
weird seeing you with a penis.

also your sig is old.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 07:05:37 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
Quote from: Kaiser
weird seeing you with a penis.

also your sig is old.
How is my sig old?

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:32 pm »
jan 4 2008

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kaiser

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 11:48:24 pm »
That just makes it a classic.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Fight @ school
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 12:28:07 am »
lol, now i'd say fight him!
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 12:55:02 am »
dude, it works like this: either one of you dudes have boxing lessons, and one side will win or you're both jackasses

Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Fight @ school
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 03:36:30 pm »
Internet tough guys itt

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317