Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Fuck you Obama  (Read 2464 times)

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
Fuck you Obama
« on: October 18, 2009, 10:27:34 pm »
Campaigning for the presidency, Barack Obama threatened to invade Pakistan.  Since becoming president, he has attacked Pakistan, reneged on his campaign promises in regards to Iraq and here, escalated the war in Afghanistan (and contemplates further escalation), and is now pushing a confrontation with Iran.

Yet, somehow he wins the Nobel Peace Prize!?!
http://adventuresofcitizenx.com/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 10:27:56 pm by crazyisraelie »

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 12:28:01 am »
Crazy....you read this forum a lot? Ask him if he was in the us military ask him If he voted ask him for the order # for the "US Air strike", If he says no to any hes just an uninformed political nut job  . And thats all Im going to say an a former mimber of the US Army
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 12:30:28 am »
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!
I don't like em Pakistanis cause they like bombing us a lot!
lol that doesn't stop me from making online Pakistani friends though!
but.....
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!
j/k
EDIT: or am i?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 12:31:19 am by gangs20003 »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 02:27:49 am »
you can't blame him for winning the peace prize. that's the fault of the people awarding it. (wasn't bush more tonicular at this time in his presidency? which is to say, it's too early to award prizes.)

but the foreign policy... it's cool having a black president but I think people thought that because he was black, he wasn't going to be a politician, that he couldn't be 'The Man.' obviously wrong. gj on him for totally owning america via their preconceptions though. will we learn from this? no.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 05:31:37 am »
America never learns from it's mistakes, that's why we voted old white guys president for the first 232 years of our existance.

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 09:35:51 am »
you mean other than the fact you must be 45 years of age to run?
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 09:50:33 am »
Quote from: Zitan XLII
America never learns from it's mistakes, that's why we voted old white guys president for the first 232 years of our existance.
are you serious? you actually think that being old and white makes you less capable? you're missing the point.

even if we'd voted in bisexual hermaphrodite satanists, they'd still lie their asses off to keep their jobs like all politicians do. the point here isn't that we need to learn to vote different people, but that we need to learn how to handle politicians and federal/state/local power structure. too many people now don't participate or believe in the system, and those that do are very often miseducated. all of that means that calling it a democratic republic is a lie. it's quasi at best.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 11:10:44 am »
cactaur for prez anyone?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 05:40:42 pm »
Quote from: Reoga
you mean other than the fact you must be 45 years of age to run?
*cough, cough*35*cough, cough*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 05:42:29 pm »
It's cause he's black crazy.

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 06:02:38 pm »
The problem with the system is that there are far too many 1 issue voters.  Everyone has one hot button, and fail to see the big picture.  "I ain't votin for him 'cause he's a Negro!"  "He's trying to take my guns away" "Do kill them 4 or 5 little congregated cells that I already named Cletus".  "He's a gonna raise my taxes"  Fucking ignorance.

Offline King Klemer

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cossquad.com
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 03:18:41 am »
Quote from: Jenne
The problem with the system is that there are far too many 1 issue voters.  Everyone has one hot button, and fail to see the big picture.  "I ain't votin for him 'cause he's a Negro!"  "He's trying to take my guns away" "Do kill them 4 or 5 little congregated cells that I already named Cletus".  "He's a gonna raise my taxes"  Fucking ignorance.

Thats very very true. So many people vote on one or two things, never look at the over all picture.

2,800 ft from a C-130 in the dead of night, is a life changing experience, I found mine at 35,000 feet in the dead of night.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 05:20:02 am »
Ohh! Taxes! Let me in on that.

You know how Americans are always whining about high taxes right? Well out of every developed country in the world, Australia, Canada, Germany, who do you think has the lowest average tax rate?

Exactly, so quit your whining America, you selfish pigs (PS I'm American).

Offline Janquel

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 11:34:42 am »
Ohh! Taxes! Let me in on that.

You know how Americans are always whining about high taxes right? Well out of every developed country in the world, Australia, Canada, Germany, who do you think has the lowest average tax rate?

Exactly, so quit your whining America, you selfish pigs (PS I'm American).

But what about the Laffer Curve?

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 10:50:27 pm »
Well according to that chart the ideal tax rate for government income would be approx. 64%, give or take .285714285714285714285714.285714285714285714285714285714285714285714285714.28571
4285714285714285714%

Now on with politics,
are you serious? you actually think that being old and white makes you less capable? you're missing the point.
Ahh, but that was the point I was trying to get across. If people have the right to say that Obama is not capable (I am not refrencing to Crazy's claim. No, seriously I'm not.) to be president because he is colored then I should have the right to say that we should not vote for white people because they always seem to screw everything up!
The one thing that ticks me off is when people make claims about other people without any proof. I personally support Obama *pulls up digital shield* even though I may not agree with everything he does. Crazy may have made a claim against him, but I will actually support it because it was a qualitative statement. Facts were put behind it. If I said that McCain shouldn't have been president because he was a Republican, I would have to come up with facts that prove all Republicans are unfit to serve in poltical offices. Obviously facts like that don't exist. Unless you can put evidence behind a claim about a president than your claim is worth nothing. Steryotypes. Seriously, many Americans hate Obama simply because of the fact that he is black and democratic. Unless they can come up with proof that all blacks and all democrats suck at government official positions, then they better just shut up. However, those who do not agree with him due to actual facts and statistics (like Crazy) have every right to do so. I claimed that all old white guys suck at presidency, and you, llamavore, were one of the few educated citizens who actually realized that steryotypes are just crap. What also ticks me off is when people vote for someone just because they are in their own party. Yes, chances are that they share similar political views, but they may want to do something you are completely aginst. My political philosophy in voting is:

1) You don't vote, you don't complain, no matter the result

2) You vote and that candidate loses, you may complain

3) You vote and that candidate wins, but you didn't know crap about them and they suck, you have no right to complain

4) You vote for someone who you do not agree with at all but they are in your party, they win and they suck, no complaining rights for you

You'll probably be seeing more of these rants as the topic rolls along
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 11:14:57 pm by Zitan XLII »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 10:53:20 pm »
I think you're a couple thousandths off on your number, Zitan. Next time, try typing the number's in with your penis for a more accurate result.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 11:17:18 pm »
It's definetly within that 64-65% range

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 11:31:23 pm »
My penis says, "64-3294m v932mvc9230kpqa,cq[90cq,mc9q,[c?AODSA%" range.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 11:48:12 pm »
Pakistan, denied the holocaust. They supply terrorist with modern weapons. Pakistan, doesn't allow america to pursue terrorist who fle there. I'd personally love to go to pakistan myself, and neutralize those faggit scumbags who are willing to die for what they think is 56 virgins. Why is it virgins that they're willing to die for? Do the virgins have 7 year old assholes?

A school teacher who taught girls how to read was murdered by terrorists who invaded his home. They forced his family to watch him be beheaded. Fuck anyone who is on the side of these sick fucking perverted Muslim extremest side on the slightest little bit while men with real moral consequence are fighting them from our country.

Fuck obama to. Fuck the republicans. uck the democrats.
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Fuck you Obama
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 12:24:51 am »
Now on with politics,
Ahh, but that was the point I was trying to get across. If people have the right to say that Obama is not capable (I am not refrencing to Crazy's claim. No, seriously I'm not.) to be president because he is colored then I should have the right to say that we should not vote for white people because they always seem to screw everything up!

and my point was, that you are missing the point, because no one brought up race. the only stereotype I even implied, was that politicans in this country and culture will lie regardless of age/race/gender/etc, and that this is an example of that. and then that people might be especially mad about his behavior because they stereotyped him positively by thinking because he was black he would be countercultural to the culture of our politicians. so your point really isn't a response to mine but a tangent.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.251 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317