Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Tech Trade 3/100 Repeating One Slot  (Read 970 times)

Offline biofantic

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Dave War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5" long.
  • has 104 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Galactic Government
  • Ruler: biofantic
Tech Trade 3/100 Repeating One Slot
« on: January 12, 2012, 07:44:01 pm »
First come, first serve.

I have one slot, and some people willing to buy once rebuilding ends, so come now!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=467765

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317