Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: is it too late for the blue pill rather then the red?  (Read 1635 times)

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
is it too late for the blue pill rather then the red?
« on: December 13, 2013, 04:00:14 pm »
<a href="http://youtu.be/NSKQzaFKMe8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/NSKQzaFKMe8</a>
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
Re: is it too late for the blue pill rather then the red?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 05:02:41 pm »
subscribed
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 05:45:27 pm »
inb4 dead bodies under the floorboards
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 05:50:33 pm »
<_<
If I can ever find a way around that cinderblock and find a dead body in there? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! Oh yeah, I also have another odd weird hole in my floor somewhere else too. I can see what looks like the edge of a light switch, but I'm not sure where it is in the house, or if its even accessible. lol.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 06:00:21 pm »
It's Hoffa!  You found him
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 06:03:45 pm »
I was hoping to find some cool hidden treasures in this house...maybe now something will pay off and I can find something cool because of this. I already found an old marble...nothing special with that though...oh! and what looks to be like an old ink well! Which I should probably go retrieve.
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 06:28:41 pm »
sounds about right
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 01:55:57 am »
Looks to me like you used to have an octopus heating system in the house, and when it was taken out, probably some time on the 70s, they turned the vent around and sealted it against the cinder block.  Then it rusted.

What is worth something is the grate.  Nice hose BTW.  Can I come over and smoke some weed, then take off with your grate?

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2013, 08:40:59 am »
You can come over and smoke some weed as long as you share. You cannot take the grate however, but you CAN 'rent' the room from me if you wish.

I should upload a video of the 'Morrowind' room as my cousin calls it. I HAD two rooms to rent, the one in that video was one of them. Buuuut living in minnesota makes that room hella cold in the winter. lol

The Morrowind room was in the basement, I set it up as a guest bedroom for friends and family, should they end up coming over and getting trashed at the bar next door. lol
---
---
---
okay?
---

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2013, 10:08:23 am »
Well, I would be grateful, Amish.

Offline Valtamdraugr

• Sex toy/Boot razor
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards The Disorder War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 3.01" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mjordrika
  • Ruler: Valtamdraugr
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 04:04:44 pm »
.oh! and what looks to be like an old ink well! Which I should probably go retrieve.
Leave it alone... it could be housing a trapped soul.
"I shall be here all evening, being bored and drinking. And making spaghetti and meatballs.
And maybe videos of my cat. Which I will torture my friends with. ;)
All because my plans for taking over the world have gone awry......." -Valthilde

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 05:47:29 pm »
.oh! and what looks to be like an old ink well! Which I should probably go retrieve.
burritos it alone... it could be housing a trapped soul.
write with it

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2013, 02:36:16 am »
burritos it alone... it could be housing a trapped soul.
write with it
This discussion is grating on my nerves.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.472 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317