Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ICP--RIA NAP  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
ICP--RIA NAP
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:14:05 pm »
ICP-RIA Non-Aggression Pact

Preamble

With peace, security and prosperity of their member nations as a goal, the International Communist Party (from here after refferred as ICP) and the Random Insanity Alliance (from here after reffered as RIA) hereby agree to enter a non-aggression pact estipulated in the following terms:

Section I

This pact will be put into effect immediately upon valid ratification of both signatories and lasts unto perpetuity. Should either side violate any of the terms of this agreement knowingly, the other side may consider it null and void with all repercussions that this may carry. Should either of the signatories choose to end this arrangement, they are to inform the other side a minimum of one week before terminating the arrangement.

Section II

The nations of the ICP and RIA pledge an oath of mutual non-aggression. No hostilities between nations of either alliance shall comence, be it trough direct aggressive actions or the aiding of an attack on a member of the signatories. This also inclueds all forms of aggressions, be it direct or indirect.

Section III

Should any form of transgression of this agreement take place, it should immediately be reported to the other side and the same transgression should be neutralized promptly through joint cooperation. In the event of material damages being caused trough such a transgression, both signatories guarantee to compensate the damages to the victim if offender is amongst their ranks. Should an offender fail to end hostilities once the transgression in indentified, the alliance to which the aggressor belongs to will take disciplinary actions against the transgressor.

Section IV

Both signatories agree not to initiate hostilities towards third parties with whom the other signatorie has a Mutual Defense Pact. Should such an event occur, the mutual defence pact takes precedence and this agreement is to be considered null and void.

Signed for the ICP

Karl Marx, Chairman  
Comrade Yev, Vice Chairman
Trotsky, Foreign Affairs Bureau

Signed for RIA

Shyox, Leader
Leonardo, Co-Leader
Moth, Head of Foreign Affairs
Omega-Red, War Advisor
Delta1212, Economic Advisor
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317