Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: "Cactuar uses the Schwarz and becomes lost" pact (ODP with TLR, formerly =LOST=)  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Cactuar uses the Schwarz and becomes lost

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7024/funktuar.jpg
"Cactuar uses the Schwarz and becomes lost" pact (ODP with TLR, formerly =LOST=)

Preamble

The League of Shadows Treaty (=LOST=) and the Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) have come together to go on an epic road space trip together.

Article 1.

=LOST= and RIA agree that there can be no fighting between each other, otherwise it's going to be one long ass trip. Also activating Mega Maid Death Star is a big no-no.

Article 2.

Space is a dangerous place. If either =LOST= or the RIA come under attack during this trip the other party is encouraged, but not obligated to come to the others defence. Imperial Starcruiser fleets are to be avoided at all cost.

Article 3.

If =LOST= or RIA sees an asteroid coming that may damage the other party they are required to tell them about it. Don't want to have a dent in that nice new Mercedes-Benz spaceship.

D: Florida.

If a new planet is discovered on this trip it must be named Florida.

Article 5.

It's a long trip and it is only fair that the costs are split evenly. But if one party is really short on fuel money they can ask the other for some help.

Article 6.

"If you don't stop arguing I'm turning this space cruiser around!!!" If =LOST= and RIA decide that they no longer want to go on this space trip with each other they have to give the other at least 72 hours notice.

Signed,

For =LOST=,
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6503/sigblock.jpg
"Cactuar uses the Schwarz and becomes lost" pact (ODP with TLR, formerly =LOST=)

For RIA,

~ Thunder Strike, Triumvir of Stuff, Hater of Cats, and 'pigs in spaaace'.
~ Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
~ Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends
~ King Death II, Darth Vader wannabe aka Darth Helmet, also dude who does everything
~ C-zom, Head of Military Operations
~ Ogaden, intergalactic groove machine
~ Jenne - Responding to Peer Pressure since 2010
~ cctmsp13 - they still let me sign stuff!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:54:50 pm by Shadow »

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Re: "Cactuar uses the Schwarz and becomes lost" pact (ODP with TLR)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 11:52:41 pm »
Treaty transferred to The Last Remnants (TLR) (http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102849)
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317