Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Sites to watch anime  (Read 9853 times)

Offline Zelfer

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sites to watch anime
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2009, 05:38:21 am »
Well I havnt watched many anime series,but the ones I did watch had good dubs.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
Sites to watch anime
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2009, 01:56:42 pm »
FUNimation usually has good dubs for the shows they do.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Zelfer

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
Sites to watch anime
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2009, 08:06:34 pm »
Yeah,but I dont see the point in paying $20-30 some dollars for 1-2 CD's with 5-6 hours of anime.Besides,I'd watch it once and be done with it for a year or two.

Offline Methrage

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • Anime Nexus
Re: Sites to watch anime
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2010, 04:57:09 pm »
http://AnimeNexus.org

Has hundreds of videos including lots of amvs and full series. Anime wallpapers, games, music, and reviews as well. User submitted site kind of like youtube but covers everything and anime focused, also has game walkthroughs.

It happens to be my site so I recommend you all check it out.

Offline sycoforbidden

• The Home For The Strange Ones
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • let's have some kill... with booze and women
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5.47" long.
  • has 50 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: sycoforbidden
  • Ruler: sycoforbidden
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2010, 04:43:44 pm »
http://onepieceofbleach.com/

really cool stream website. has anime shit and other stuff (it even has got disney's newest film, how to train your dragon!!!)
Lemon drawing made in paint in 4 seconds. Lemon's details made in paint in the following 10 hours.

Living on the Edge

Offline dragonknight1000

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Anime Dragon of SOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2010, 04:39:31 pm »
http://AnimeNexus.org

Has hundreds of videos including lots of amvs and full series. Anime wallpapers, games, music, and reviews as well. User submitted site kind of like youtube but covers everything and anime focused, also has game walkthroughs.

It happens to be my site so I recommend you all check it out.

don't forget to mention the hentai stuff V_V

shows with likable/good dubs: FMA, Black Lagoon, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop (<3 Steven Blum), Hellsing Ultimate (only watch this OVA - don't bother with the other series), Welcome to the NHK. and most of the Miyazaki films comes with good voice acting.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317