Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Post in this topic and there's a supremely high chance I'm going to rate you.*  (Read 10884 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Ok, I have had it.  I am going to rate myself soon.  Hell, I might even rate C-Zom.  Or even some of you...

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Ok, I have had it.  I am going to rate myself soon.  Hell, I might even rate C-Zom.  Or even some of you...
hm, hijacking his thread and performing his role. it may be the only way to provoke his return.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 12:26:24 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

Fuck you, you white nigger. I am going to rate six people now.

C-zom

but can also be incredibly stubborn
Yes. Stubborn indeed, lol. XD

Hopefully a few new people post to really test your abilities.

Rating: I think you're one of the better RIAers alive at the moment and more or less consider you in the upper echelon of people I respect, and people I think can get the fucking job done. Does RL keep you away from the game most of the time? Sure. Do you barely post? Absolutely. But I've read enough into your character to like you, and think you're a great RIAer even if you're missing the R and the I. Not much else to say since we have not really mutually talked all that much, but you're a good guy, in my top ten RIAer list probably.

Anaylsis: Now now, where to begin with you. The only thing I remember about my last rating was that I was pretty much dead wrong with you. Maybe it was your brother? Fuck it, we'll do it live.

You seem to be to be a sort of serious person who considers direct action, business demeanor. You also respect authority but want to be authority in your life. You have issues with control and perception--balancing fun and work can be a serious problem and you often have the 60/40 mentality. When relaxed, though, you exert entirely different emotions and attitudes other would consider to be a change of character. You are who you are with, to some extent, so you try to block this by just being neutral or impassive. Maybe you have trouble keeping friends as friends due to this.

Overall you're a goal driven, education appreciative person who is looking damningly hard at a career in something that matters rather than shoveling crap in a zoo. You might have had terrible father problems growing up, and consider yourself to be above them all. If I had to rapid fire I would say that you're bold, stubborn, effective, efficient, boring, pent up. Also relaxed, anxious, awkward, a try hard, you mean well and usually have people on a pedestal. You might also have an alcohol problem.

But you love family, you love being good at what you do, but you want to be better in all ways. A constant need to tinker and improve throws you off, but in the end, you have very high qualities.

3.5/5

C-zom

I think this is at least the 3rd C-zom rating topic I've posted in throughout the last few years. >_>

It probably is. Also fuck you.

Rating: You're the oldest RIAer off the top of my bad memory I know of and yet I know you the least, bar none, no questions ask. Actually Delta is a fucking close second, but he isn't in this topic, so does it matter? From what I've seen of you posting I like you though, all things considered. Your sense of humor is very solid and I like how you approach diplomacy and politics, you've been in power for eons for a reason. You also live up to your username, since you barely ever post worth two craps. But you're not too bad. What can I say? I don't even know you and you give *so* little away about yourself.

Anaylsis: Nothing, nadda, zip, return to sender. I look like a moron when I rapid fire guess based on two sides of the same fence and I can't actually do that anymore, since my last rating topic I lost that skill. I can randomly read people I don't even know, sure, but when it comes to people I've been around and barely know for like... three years? Can't pull that one out of my ass anymore that I can throw Leo.

Rating: 2.5/5

C-zom

;D

What is with you? I don't even know of you or who you are but you give me the creeps. Something isn't right in Moscow here. Let me look into my vibes.

Rating: I don't know you, we can leave this blank. Only people who I actually know gets ratings, but everyone bar none gets an analysis if its possible.

Analysis: The immediate vibe I get is your age, you must be 14 or 15. I can tell from the way you carry yourself with that emoticon that you're a angry person, and supremely sarcastic. You might tease, banter, annoy, and do what you want just for the hell of it or for gain. I think on the outside you're a "tough guy". You like to be loud, in the crowd, having people follow you and getting shit done for you for less than the next guy offers. You don't like to take any crap that puts you down and instead hold ego and authority above almost anything else.

On the inside, I sense something different about you. You might have had a rough childhood or a bad experience with a friend. You've got some kind of wound or underlying issue inside thats hardening from the outside in. You relay all your fears into outward aggression and often get into many fights with people in front of it. Your mom and you probably get along terribly, am I right?

You seem bitter, unrelaxed, vengeful, self oriented, very loud and abrupt but all in all I can't say you're a "bad" kind of person. You're either a bitter 14-15 year old, or a wounded/immature 16-17 year old. I can't put my finger on it too accurately.

Rating: 2/5

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Can't pull that one out of my ass anymore that I can throw Leo.
What is with all the mentions of me in your ratings, C-zom? Do you really miss me that much now that you see how dull life can be away from the RIA?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
What is with all the mentions of me in your ratings, C-zom? Do you really miss me that much now that you see how dull life can be away from the RIA?
I think you just make a good butt for every joke.

I love reading these, but seriously "6 ratings"? You haven't the stamina, nor the courage.
EDIT: Just like that night with Leo's Mom.

C-zom

You can deny our relationship ALL you want. But you know you miss me.

I think you just make a good butt for every joke.

I love reading these, but seriously "6 ratings"? You haven't the stamina, nor the courage.
EDIT: Just like that night with Leo's Mom.

Pictured: My room

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
I deny nothing. I miss you greatly C-zom. I dream of your voice whispering ratings into my ear every night before I drift off into a world of fantasy, a world where you are always with me.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Fuck C-*om

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
I deny nothing. I miss you greatly C-zom. I dream of your voice whispering ratings into my ear every night before I drift off into a world of fantasy, a world where you are always with me.
And Satan

C-zom

Satan...

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
What was the name of the documentary that clip comes from - History of Metal or something - it was awesome.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
What was the name of the documentary that clip comes from - History of Metal or something - it was awesome.
I watched the HoM, it was decent.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
I watched the HoM, it was decent.

You would think so.  I think it was done by a Canadian.

Enough chit chat.  Where is my fucking rating?  Ok I am going to rate myself:

Grilledslug, as his name indicates, is a paranoid, mildly psychopathic genius, the likes of which the world has never seen.  The 'slug' knows more than the Internet, and probably idolizes George W. Bush for what some might call his 'rare wit'.  Grilledslug is the sort of person who invents words like the following:

Norange
Definition: n. a word that rhymes with orange

Facho
Definition: adj.  the female analogue to macho.  A pregant woman who works until the day she gives birth commits a facho act.  A woman who drives in Saudi Arabia is facho.  A woman who votes anywhere is facho.

Obvioulsly Grilledslug is starved for attention, and works hard to provoke discussion, in this case about himself.  More importantly he tries to provoke C-Zom to action in this thread and at least one other.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Rating: I think you're one of the better RIAers alive at the moment and more or less consider you in the upper echelon of people I respect, and people I think can get the fucking job done. Does RL keep you away from the game most of the time? Sure. Do you barely post? Absolutely. But I've read enough into your character to like you, and think you're a great RIAer even if you're missing the R and the I. Not much else to say since we have not really mutually talked all that much, but you're a good guy, in my top ten RIAer list probably.

Anaylsis: Now now, where to begin with you. The only thing I remember about my last rating was that I was pretty much dead wrong with you. Maybe it was your brother? Fuck it, we'll do it live.

You seem to be to be a sort of serious person who considers direct action, business demeanor. You also respect authority but want to be authority in your life. You have issues with control and perception--balancing fun and work can be a serious problem and you often have the 60/40 mentality. When relaxed, though, you exert entirely different emotions and attitudes other would consider to be a change of character. You are who you are with, to some extent, so you try to block this by just being neutral or impassive. Maybe you have trouble keeping friends as friends due to this.

Overall you're a goal driven, education appreciative person who is looking damningly hard at a career in something that matters rather than shoveling crap in a zoo. You might have had terrible father problems growing up, and consider yourself to be above them all. If I had to rapid fire I would say that you're bold, stubborn, effective, efficient, boring, pent up. Also relaxed, anxious, awkward, a try hard, you mean well and usually have people on a pedestal. You might also have an alcohol problem.

But you love family, you love being good at what you do, but you want to be better in all ways. A constant need to tinker and improve throws you off, but in the end, you have very high qualities.

3.5/5
B+, I can live with that.

Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
WHERES MY GOD DAMN RATING

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
You should try rating yourself - it's uncanny.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I don't know, but I've noticed my raitings with C-Zoms topics usually go up each time. Hoping to keep that rend. : D

And don't hold my lack of a french accent against me, please. You don't need subtitles to understand me, I should get a bonus point for that.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.697 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317