Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Post in this topic and there's a supremely high chance I'm going to rate you.*  (Read 10750 times)

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
yes
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Snowbound Milk, I think you are Québecoise.  BTW only one accent needed.
Depends on how you "feel" like applying the connotation, thus proving my point.

Snowbound is a chick?
This comes up way too often.
Snowbound is a chick?
Snowbound has a vagina?
yes
Check.  Snowbound has an AWESOME vagina.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
Post.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Everyone...  Just stop.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
No. I want a rate.

C-zom

People are posting, its SO cute. Its like they think I follow up on promises or something.

Okay you got me. More ratings coming up in an hour. :<

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
2 hours and counting.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

What do you mean my shoulder-pads make me look like a dandy? RARGH- BLARGITY BLARG BLARGH

Rating: I think you're one of the best current posters RIA has. I said it. Your mix of humor and seriousness blends into what RIA st(ood)ands for and compliments your own posting style perfectly. Besides for the spam, fuck spam. You're serious when you need to, joking when needed or even not needed, and are a well rounded and active poster. I'd drop you in the top five probably maybe. Our humor tends to blend perfectly and, although I missed out on seeing you in your prime as an officer, you probably did a great job there too.

Analysis: I think you mask your insecurities in posting habits, trying to shy away from actually getting to know anyone except a small ring of friends. I imagine the 4-5 close friends you have all are joking in and out of queries and RL, always up to some kind of shenanigan to mask that undying urge you have to just sit down and do something meaningful. I think you're conflicted as to who you really are or what you stand for to the degree that you would like nothing more than to have an intimate, serious conversation with your peers to advance your own intellect but find it much much easier just to keep that in the background while jokingly passing the time.

I think as a person you're extroverted but don't really care for it. You're probably the life of a crowd. I'm sure having such a casual, boring family life gets at you though--you'd like to just have some seriousness some time to mix in with the daily nuances of life.

Rating: 4/5

C-zom

posting in a thread

Rating: I think you're someone on here I most easily talk to. Music, movies, small talk, random seriousness. While we haven't really spoken consistently in a little under two years I still have fond memories of building up music libraries from your always solid recommendations and shooting the breeze in #awesome or whatever it was called at the time. I don't really know the modern EL, so its going to be impossible to drop an analysis on you.  Like I said way up in the topic, I find it very hard to pick apart people I used to know but no longer do. Its never accurate.

But you're cool. Good guy, good poster, badass taste in things and you seem to be level headed.

4/5

C-zom

This...  This here is a post.

Rating: There was a time when I could have said you were one of my favorite RIAers, but that time isn't any more. There was some point in the last few years where your personality completely changed, probably hailing from some traumatic event. Our campaigning together instantly stopped, your political views reversed, you turned into a nagging and trolling machine, became wildly inconsistent with posting and more or less devolved into what you do now, which is basically Leo Lite. You troll and bug, don't take the game seriously, don't take posters seriously, mask your posts in heavy sarcasm or contradiction and overall just exist as a relatively "meh" poster when you used to be fully active, involved, interested and helpful in both CN and RIA. You're honestly down, down on the list for me when it comes to RIAers I like which I find unfortunate.

Analysis: Nothing much to add here, basically above is what counts. You probably are the type of person who considers academic and career oriented choices to be the be-all end-all of life and neglect social and personal life to a degree. You still probably have loads of friends, but probably just so you can have people pay attention to you or what you do. Sports team friends, musician friends, etc. The best relationship you probably have is with your girlfriend, because at this point in your life I cannot see you without one at all.

Rating: 1.5/5

C-zom

Further ratings are going to be completely out of order, going to continue rating in non-linear fashion people I want to.

:spot:

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Do you want me?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
you turned into a nagging and trolling machine, became wildly inconsistent with posting and more or less devolved into what you do now, which is basically Leo Lite.
This is how you know you've made it as an icon: when people begin to use you as a way of comparing things because you're well-known enough for everyone to understand the analogy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
you turned into a nagging and trolling machine, became wildly inconsistent with posting and more or less devolved into what you do now, which is basically Leo Lite.
This is how you know you've made it as an icon: when people begin to use you as a way of comparing things because you're well-known enough for everyone to understand the analogy.
I have an inner-rectum itch.  I call it a Leo.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Am I gonna have to call you to remind you to rate me? Sadness. So, so much sadness.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
I can rate you right now...

Loren: 10/10
Give me pics. That is all. Also, you have purple hair.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Thanks Leo. I had purple high lights. And pink/blue/red. Now my whole head's a dark red.

C-zom

Am I gonna have to call you to remind you to rate me? Sadness. So, so much sadness.

Fine, fine. This'll probably be my last review in this topic. I've done over 20 and not a single one of you guys has commented whether I was right or wrong in my assessments and I don't appreciate that. :(

Rating: An amusingly leap frog style friendship history aside, I'm glad we've finally got talking for more than a few months at a time before either of us pulls a vanishing act on the other. That was losing its amusement factor and getting old last year. As far as friends go you're pretty high up on my list and within the top three that's come out of CN.

You're a lot of fun to talk to, in either serious or casual conversation. Comparing notes and projects is awesome, so is rambling about each others days, the random phone calls in either direction and music. You're a solid friend, and have been there for me when I needed someone to talk to quite a few times--that is a very rare thing for me, so I'm glad to have you around as a friend. No vanishing for either of us this time, okay? :spot:

Analysis: Hmm. I think you're the kind of person who doesn't really know you, or what you're capable of, in a lot of was. Sometimes the way you talk hints at a deeper side to you that you're tremendously afraid to show to anyone, hiding under a few layers of guards to protect yourself. I think you have inherent guilt about too many things, considering yourself to be at fault in a lot of ways that aren't actually your faults at all.

You're still discovering a lot about yourself, and I imagine you tend to keep these discoveries personal and quiet, lest they damage you in some way. In short you're reserved, illusive, and guarded but still at times bubbly, energetic, social and engrossing to people. A very dynamic clash of contrasts, so it can be hard to get a proper read on it all at once.

4/5

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
wow I posted like 2 months before loren did and still no rating. I give up.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Literally didn't rate the best poster alive.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.642 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317