Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you are new look here.  (Read 38283 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
If you are new look here.
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:44:28 am »
The best way to enjoy CN and enjoy the RIA is to be active on these boards.

So say Hi.

And if I catch any new people reading this topic and not replying I'm gonna kick your ass

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 8.74" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 03:07:21 am »
HUZZAH?

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 03:10:39 am »

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333468
  • Nation: Greys
  • Ruler: DarkLights
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 03:14:24 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
The best way to enjoy CN and enjoy the RIA is to be active on these boards.

So say Hi.

And if I catch any new people reading this topic and not replying I'm gonna kick your ass

Hi ... ?!
Uhh yeh... actually im pretty desperate in trying to find trade partners coz i recently changed into maroon team. I've looked through most trade circles and i sent about 50 messages a day to all the ppl that have the resources i want but still very little replies. If anyone have these resources and have empty slots and dont mind trading with me please pm me.  

Aluminum, Iron, Lumber, Coal
(in an combination is fine)

Thanks in adance.

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Nation:Greys

Buying Tech! ( open slots)

Setting up a Trade Circle, remember to check it out: http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=41322.0

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 03:21:13 am »
There is only one person in the RIA with a combination of any of those resources, and they have full trades. So yeah, that sucks.
There is a half complete trade circle I could work on try to get you in. The bonus resources of that trade circle would be Fine Jewelry, Fastfood and Affluent Population.

Interested?

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 03:29:32 am »
That was a fast search but sorry im not really interested in that trade circle because the bonuses im trying to get arn't really those or the other major ones. But thanks for offering and the fast searching. I'm gonna keep trying for sometime since im not in a hurry right now.

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Setting up a Trade Circle, remember to check it out: http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=41322.0

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 03:34:51 am »
 I'm quick. Good luck with the search.

Btw what is the avatar?

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 03:35:54 am »
I'm quick. Good luck with the search.

Btw what is the avatar?

Mini 4th Hokage, y?

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 03:41:55 am »
I have no idea what that means.

It's cute, but also looks like a murderer with the blood stained coat.
I can imagine him using his puppy dog eyes to manipulate the nuturing side of women to get close to them, and them BAM! Dead.

Or maybe it is not blood ...

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 03:57:37 am »

I can imagine him using his puppy dog eyes to manipulate the nuturing side of women to get close to them, and them BAM! Dead.

A character from the anime Naruto.  the Hokage is the leader of Konohamaru (Naruto's village)  Oddly enough, considering that he is 1) a ninja, and 2) was trained by a womanizing pervert, your description may be surprisingly accurate.

Now, can anyone tell me who my avatar is?  (I know, just seeing if anyone else knows)

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 03:59:48 am »
[/quote]

That tells us how YOU use your eyes but i've never interpreted the little guy that way. Anyway fourth hokage is just a manga character and i think the red isnt blood but im not 100% sure.

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 04:03:49 am »
I've seen Naruto and that doesn't look like the drawing style in Naruto ... hmm

and Cct, I have no idea where your avatar is from, although it reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 04:16:06 am »
Its fanart and i thinkcctmsp13's avatar does look like fma with the transmutation circle look alike. My first impression is final fastasy or some other gaming characters but im probably wrong.

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Offline hanchiang

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 04:31:46 am »
Hi veterans, beginner here

Guidance please

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 04:38:44 am »
Oh since this is a topic for new peeps, i would just like to add that as a new member myself, i actually want to know more about the past of the alliance, like a background topic of who founded RIA, what happened during the past year ... like even the Karma war which i have no idea it is ...

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 04:46:03 am »
Quote from: hanchiang
Hi veterans, beginner here

Guidance please

Hey, glad to see you posted.

Simple guidance consists of:
Follow the rules
Do lots of tech deals within the alliance
Find good trades
Focus on buying infra at your level
Watch out for Leo

And get a cool avatar and signature for your profile here

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 04:50:03 am »
Quote from: Fade
Oh since this is a topic for new peeps, i would just like to add that as a new member myself, i actually want to know more about the past of the alliance, like a background topic of who founded RIA, what happened during the past year ... like even the Karma war which i have no idea it is ...

The History of the Random Insanity Alliance on the CN Wiki gives a pretty good overview.

Here is the link: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/History...sanity_Alliance

And for the Karma War: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

Offline Blue_spirit14

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 05:16:24 am »
Hay guys! I did a pretty numpty mistake a few days back when buying tech for a tech trade. Instead if buying 100 to send to 2 people, I bought 200 for some reason v_v It left me out of pocket =(
But yeah, apart from that its going fine. But while I'm here I'll ask this: When should I start buying tech for myself and not for tech trades? I'm like, reluctant to buy tech incase I start loosing out on money from tech trades.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 05:25:06 am »
Quote from: Blue_spirit14
Hay guys! I did a pretty numpty mistake a few days back when buying tech for a tech trade. Instead if buying 100 to send to 2 people, I bought 200 for some reason v_v It left me out of pocket =(
But yeah, apart from that its going fine. But while I'm here I'll ask this: When should I start buying tech for myself and not for tech trades? I'm like, reluctant to buy tech incase I start loosing out on money from tech trades.

The level most people stop selling tech is around 2999.99-3999.99 infra. So you'll still be doing tech deals for a while.
It is a good idea to keep 50 tech on hand at all times so you still get good bonuses from having tech.

And a litte trick with buying tech, do it like this:
Buy 4.5, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5.5.

I can't remember exactly how much that saves rather than just buying 10,10,10,10,10 but it is enough to make it worth doing.

Offline hanchiang

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 05:41:38 am »
Aww I don't know how to make a siggy =(
I left one tech trade slot, and needa wait 10days omg. If I keep buying infra wouldn't I go bankrupt?
EDIT: Is my avatar kewl?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:46:10 am by hanchiang »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.256 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317