Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Dashing thru the Moral Event Horizon  (Read 1609 times)

Offline night_grue

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Dashing thru the Moral Event Horizon
« on: September 27, 2010, 05:55:41 pm »
For NightGure, the Cursed Thief ever Audacious has finally committed the most evil act possible. He forgot to speak in first person! This can only be punished with 69 sit ups, 666 Head-desks, and a the purchase of a crazy dirty dove. Commencing in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... lets have Phoenian optical waffles!

How does one understand the NightGrue? For one his mind is that of an ever Tyrannical sockbane, the ones who lurk in the dryer!.

His Soul is that the Null moon, a silhouette of what should be and should not be, the utter wrongness of it, once drove three deities mad from Revelation. That is why the Greek Fates have no been heard from in centuries.

His body appears human, however his stomach is composed of The Ur example of a Japanese tentacle monster :boobs:. Many a lost lass still resides there... truly a fate better than death! His heart pumps blood everywhere he needs it to, focusing on his lower lance. His potbelly is a fuel tank to a machine of some sort, NightGure thinks is a Gues Ex Machina. His tongue craves Cthulu's famous tea... or it fruit punch.

That is all that shall be Revealed in this Poasted Toast implemented by the NightGrue.

Wait, who am I and why am I talking in the third person? More importantly why am I in a tub filled with water.. or is the water filled with he tub... what is water?  :holyshit:

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
Re: Dashing thru the Moral Event Horizon
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 06:00:54 pm »
tl;dr

Offline night_grue

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 06:04:11 pm »
tl;dr

Then everything is going according to the scenario.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 06:08:08 pm »
 :derp1:

Offline night_grue

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 06:17:07 pm »
:derp1:
Is that is the derp, then this would be the herp.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 05:44:10 am »
Welcome to the RIA you seemingly insane person.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317