Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Probably The Worst Toy Ever (ODP with TBC)  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Probably The Worst Toy Ever (ODP with TBC)
« on: February 12, 2016, 10:47:33 pm »
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128344-probably-the-worst-toy-ever/

Once upon a time, Mogar was wandering around IRC looking for people to troll, and since the only active channel left on coldfront was #thebearcavalry, that is where he ended up! After an all nighter involving a lot of Alcohol and Debauchery , the governments of RIA and TBC were seeking to cure their hangovers with the best known remedy, a greasy plate of bacon. While they were chowing down on a heaping pile of delicious bacon while Shurukian ate some Kale, and large servings of Shadow's private reserve, they got to talking and the following agreement was written down on a slightly used napkin.

Article I: We should probably not kill one another
We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
Dalai Lama

In that spirit RIA and TBC agree to a peaceful coexistence as friends and allies.

Article II: Something about information and !@#$
If either signatory catches wind of intelligence that affects the other signatory, they should share it over some steak and cold glass of whiskey.

Article III: I don't know what to call this Clause
While bears are awesome and cacti a prize to behold, it should be noted by any would be aggressors that an attack on one may be seen as an attack on the other. In that case either alliance is encouraged to come to the defense, whether financially or military of the other. Unless said attack occurs to Keres, Shurukian, or Kaitlink, in which case Mogar's gonna nuke whoever does to hell.

D: Florida: Development Clause
In 30 days RIA and TBC will review this treaty and decide to either upgrade or cancel this treaty!

Article V: "Becoming Vegetarian".
Should either side get swayed by Shurukian's hippy girlfriend ways and won't let them eat meat they are required to give 73.5 hours notice to the other party.

Signed
The Triumvirate of The Bear Cavalry,
VanHooIII, Mike D
Gibsonator21, MCA
Shurukian, Ad-Rock

The Random Insanity Alliance,
Lord Cactuar:
Shadow, By the Grace of Cactuar, His Glorious Excellency The Most Holy, Blessed, and Venerable Lord Cactuar of Random Insanity and the Dominions and Territories thereunto belonging, Captain Planet Emeritus, Supreme Pontiff of the Holy Realms of the Cactuar, Defender of the Faith, Guardian of the Funk, Grand Master of the Most Noble Sovereign Military Order of Cactimus Prime, Central Commander of the Nintuar Clan, Leader and Guide of the Rivolucion, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Archduke of Disorder, Overlord of Lunacy, Puppetmaster of Chaos, etc.

Floridian Council,
Cactimus Prime dester55
Gigantuar Leo, Hello Liz
Funktuar Mogar, Emperor of the Royal Ariana Grande Empire, Minister of Mogar Affairs, Minister of Attention, CN's Psychologist, Captain Planet Emeritus, Frequent nuclear rogue, First!, Master of Amsging, Banned for your Sins, King of Notaries, Dual Member of The Bear C[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]avalry whether they want him or not, Defender of all of the cybernations females, still working on[/font] coming up with more titles to catch up to Shadow, All Around Nice Guy, Also Hello Electron Sponge.[/i]

Note: credit to Hereno for TBC's flag, and Shuru for that glorious first picture
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 29 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317