Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I want to buy tech from small nations (No Middlemen required)  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
I want to buy tech from small nations (No Middlemen required)
« on: December 20, 2007, 12:34:38 am »
My proposal:

If your nation strength is lower than 7,500, I will buy 50 tech from you for 3 million each. I will not require a middleman for this.

What?:

Okay. If you meet the NS requirement, then I will send you 3 million. Use the money as you wish, however, be sure to buy the 50 tech that I need. After ten days (and when the AID slot expires), you will send me the 50 tech. Simple enough, huh?

To apply, first understand exactly what this entails, then post here and let me know. You will receive 3 million from me. The AID reason will be "Topic 11156".

Nations who have just been created or have low tech should definitely take this opportunity. You will make a lot of money.

Current Rotation

Three Million To:
Dec 24th - llamavore
Dec 25th - farquad
Dec 26th - Prince Tomb
Dec 27th - Thunder Strike
Dec 28th - OFudd
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 11:25:52 am by Hyperonic »

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/nemesisknight
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 12:46:52 am »
Since Renji doesn't seem to want to finish his preposed deal i'm good for it after the 26th. No strings attached? Srs?
<Prince_Tomb> This is RIA and wat we make it is wat it is

Ambassador to the United Purple Nations (UPN)
Ambassador to The Phoenix Collective (TPC)
The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

lol that sounds wrong. XD[/quote]
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I know...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> I've never been kicked by you before though
<Nitemarebforcrismas> You kick so good...
<Nitemarebforcrismas> @_@
<Nitemarebforcrismas> lol

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:48:06 am »
No strings attached at all. This a great opporunity for smaller nations in the RIA to become stronger. Plus, I get tech.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 12:57:52 am »
Yay Tech lol

The oRIAn Trading Belt

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Loren)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Loren)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]You're an awesome HoE ^__^

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 01:09:27 am »
Anyway, Prince Tomb, wanna do this? I'll send you the 3 million as soon as your AID slot opens up.

Offline Prince Tomb

• Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 01:31:54 am »
sure thing just give me till the 26th to open up that slot

The oRIAn Trading Belt

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 03:40:15 am »
i'll do it.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 05:59:52 pm »
You're a great guy Kenny!  You get 50 tech and are giving a shitload of money out!  Really generous when you could get 150 tech for each $3m.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline farquad

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 06:34:46 pm »
i will be than happy to sell you some technology.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 02:07:16 am »
I would like to participate in this deal if possible. I have trade slots free now to trade.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 02:16:33 am »
Okay. I just need one more.

So far, I have these...

Dec 24th - llamavore
Dec 25th - farquad
Dec 26th - Prince Tomb

Offline OFudd

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 8.94" long.
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 04:27:36 am »
Quote from: Hyperonic
Okay. I just need one more.

So far, I have these...

Dec 24th - llamavore
Dec 25th - farquad
Dec 26th - Prince Tomb
I'll do it... my strength is higher but I'm new.  just worked hard to get it.
Drkistan link
 cows and pigs

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 11:23:39 am »
OFudd you are on the 28th, then.

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 11:50:20 pm »
If your still buying, I'll be happy to sell.
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Bunraku

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 01:21:13 pm »
Is it too late for me to sign up for this?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317