Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: If you are new look here.  (Read 44638 times)

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
If you are new look here.
« Reply #140 on: June 21, 2009, 10:07:21 pm »
I am not "new" in the general term as I was a member of the RIA in my past-but I retired from CN, now however I have returned. I supposed I should post in this topic-so ah, here it is.

If anyone has any questions they would like to ask me-please feel free to PM me. My inbox is always open. Except of course, when it's full.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Don't make me angry, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 8.74" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 22, 2009, 01:21:11 am »
Wanna know something weird? I was just wondering like 8 hours ago where dark tyrant went off to..

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 22, 2009, 02:09:57 am »
Quote from: anima1111
Wanna know something weird? I was just wondering like 8 hours ago where dark tyrant went off to..

Quite strange. As for where I went off to..

If you must know, I was dragged down to hell by a demon summoned by some old hag I tripped on the subway. I then proceded to topple the devil from his throne, as soon as he cleared the stairs I beat him over the head with his own trident-and then I introduced his face to the pointy end of said trident. After that-well, it turns out that Satan has a KILLER video game system. Every game-past, present and future. That kept me busy-but I'm back now.

I am of course, lying through my teeth. None of this ever happened-in fact I retired from game for quite a while, but now I have returned to serve the RIA to the best of my ability.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country." -General S. Patton Jr.

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 22, 2009, 03:23:44 am »
Well you've certainly come back at an interesting time in the cyberverse... most interesting in a long while

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #144 on: June 22, 2009, 09:06:14 am »
Me too. Funny how that works out.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline dark tyrant

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 22, 2009, 10:31:40 am »
Well you've certainly come back at an interesting time in the cyberverse... most interesting in a long while

Indeed. The Karma War-the fall of the NPO. This time represents a fundamental change in the way CN is run.

Offline Vlake

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2009, 01:14:21 pm »
Meh, Avatars and Sigs are overrated... I think that because I`m too lazy to find one.

Anyhow, welcome to all the new members and welcome back to dark tyrant.

As for Blut, am I assuming correctly that your name is Blake?

Offline JakeTADLong

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 24, 2009, 12:58:15 am »
Well I do not want my arse kicked so I guess I should make this long pointless reply that will indeed have a point by the end of it but I shall make you sit here and read it until yo understand the point is that this has no point. Have a great day.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #148 on: June 24, 2009, 02:19:25 am »
That wasn't that long ...

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #149 on: June 24, 2009, 03:43:21 am »
This was actually a pretty good idea. Why have we never had a welcome topic where everyone can see it? Or at all?

Anyways, Thunder Strike is absolutely correct in advertising for the Graphix Team. He knows what is up. I will PIMP OUT THE BLANK SPACE BELOW YOUR POSTS WITH A PICTURAGRAPHOMOLOGICULAR SIGNATURE. You will not know what is what, when I punch you in the head with a custom-made image. I will fracture your skull with beauty.

Good luck in this wonderful alliance, fellows!

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2009, 12:19:25 am »
le bump

Offline StealingPandas

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2009, 10:00:09 pm »
Might as well introduce myself,

I am StealingPandas, I have played CN for nearly 2 years and I am old (CN) friends with CrazyIsraelie. I also know Agent_Lemon from another game, and diplomatically in CN. I hope to get to know many more people in my stay here

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2009, 10:10:29 pm »
Hi StealingPandas,

I'm Thunder Strike and I have a drinking problem.

Offline StealingPandas

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 19, 2009, 10:12:38 pm »
oh hey, I have that same problem! Ask any former colleagues about it. Also, observe my original sig which was created while drunk. I have many, and I am worshiped all around for my skills.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2009, 10:17:52 pm »
What is with the avatar?

Offline StealingPandas

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2009, 10:24:48 pm »
He is a legendary musician, named Mark Gormley. Look him up on youtube, and you will discover one of the most hilarious things ever.

Offline tlamn

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2009, 10:40:14 pm »
Ok I'm a bit late to this thread but in any case HAI ALL! Shout out to Thunder and anima1!

PS I'm with Vlake on the sig/avatar thing

PPS Vixen if you need remedial German just PM me

Offline Vlake

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2009, 11:41:30 pm »
Yay, someone else is with me about the Sig/Avatar thing. Well, for me its mostly just because I`m lazy...

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2009, 12:14:09 am »
I wonder if I can edit your profile and make you have a sig and avatar.

Offline anima1111

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2009, 12:30:21 am »
Yay! You both need to post moar!!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317