Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Thunder Strike's Football 2010 World Cup guide  (Read 16441 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Thunder Strike's Football 2010 World Cup guide
« on: November 22, 2009, 02:29:51 am »
The qualification for the World Cup in South Africa 2010 has just finished. Here is a run down of what I think of all the teams that have qualified.

Uruguay
Last team to qualify with a play off win over Costa Rica. Has potential and can play some classy football but will probably struggle to make it out of the groups stages. Despite winning the competition twice they don't produce the teams capable of winning it anymore.

France
I never really know what to make of France. They are so inconsistent. The made last years final and lost despite indifferent form in the group stages. This time around they have struggled to qualify and only just made it. But they always seem to step up when they need to. I either see them crashing out in the group stages or making it to the semi finals.

Portugal
My most hated team, but they are good. Quarter Finals.

Slovenia
They don't have much of a history in the World Cup, this is only the second time they have qualified. Won't make it out of the group stages.

Greece
Amazingly they won Euro 2004 but apart from that they haven't had much success in football. They don't play very attractive football and if they win it is usually 1-0. They might get an easy group and if they do they may make it into the last 16.

Algeria
I don't actually know that much about them but I don't see them getting out of the group stages.

Cameroon
A decent side with a few truly world class players such as Eto. If they get a good group the may make it to the last 16.

Nigeria
Another decent side. Africa does tend to produce some exciting teams but they are never up to the quality needed to go far in this competition. Will probably get knocked out at the groups stages.

New Zealand
Oh dear, the country that I live in. A truly terrible footballing side and will be lucky to manage even a draw at the competition.

Honduras
I actually saw them play live once against Mexico. Won't make it out the group stages though.

Argentina
I very good side with a rich footballing history. Haven't been very good in qualification though. Quarter Finals.

Slovakia
Won't make it out of the group stages.

Switzerland
A boring team that will struggle to make it out of the group stages.

United States
This is the biggest single sporting competition in the world and Americans don't really care. However this is a decent team and has been getting better. May just make it out of the group stages if they get a good draw.

Mexico
A team of similar talents to the US and I see them making it just as far, last 16 if they are lucky.

Chile
A decent South American side. But probably not good enough to make it out of the group stages.

Italy
Last competitions winners, a very good team. Semi finals or finals. I was in Italy when they won, good times.

Serbia
Probably won't make it out of the group stages.

Denmark
A good team with some good players and should make it to the last 16.

Germany
A very good footballing side with world class players. But I do not like the Germans. Quarter finalists at least.

Ivory Coast
A very exciting African side with a few amazing players. Last 16 possibly.

Paraguay
A South American team that has struggled to make an impression at the World Cup. Will be lucky to make it out of the group stages.

Spain
An amazing team and in amazing form. They play with style and grace and have some of the most talented players in the world. Won Euro 2008 and I can see them making it to the finals and possibly winning it.

England
I'm half english and strongly support them. However despite having good players they seem to lack the mental strength to perform well. But they have been making great strides in qualification. Quarter finals at least, possible semis.

Ghana
Another exciting African team that put in a good showing at the last world cup. Will hopefully make it to the last 16.

Brazil
The most successful footballing country ever and has won this competition the most times. Plays with style and always puts in a good showing at the world cup. Will at least make it to the semi finals, but most likely make the finals and are one of the favourites to win it.

North Korea
lol, won't make it past group stages. I think they are the lowest rank team in the world cup.

Netherlands
Being Dutch born I am a fanatical supporter. The play stylish football and despite never winning the world cup are a big force in international football. A conservative estimation is quarter finals. But because I support them so strongly I am picking them to win it.

South Korea
Better than North Korea. But still probably won't make it out of the group stages.

Australia
Despite a lack of footballing history they put in a very good performance at the last world cup and had a very good qualification campaign. Must be because they have been going with Dutch managers lately. Last 16.

Japan
In a similar position to South Korea and will be lucky to make it out of the group stages.

South Africa
Are in because they are the hosts. But aren't good enough to make it out of the group stages. Although you never know with home advantage, they may surprise.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 03:23:41 am by Thunder Strike »

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 03:13:21 am »
A pretty good list TS.

What Im most surprised about this year is North Korea...to be honest, I didnt think they make it this far, let alone this Communist-fascist country whose goal is to isolate itself and its citizens from the outside world would even have a soccer team in the World Cup. But it makes me crave a North vs South in the finals...but like a "Angels vs Dodgers in the World Series", it will never happen.

In my opinion, Brazil is an obvious favorite, but Im going w/ an underdog this year and voting for Mexico. Theres just something about it, and Im sure its hungry for a World Cup title.

As for the US, theres an old saying..."Americans will never be successful in soccer", and its still true today, despite the fact we actually have a decent team.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 03:15:51 am by Viper6525D »

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 03:22:44 am »
Title fixed.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 03:28:59 am »
The title should say soccer, not football.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 03:38:33 am »
Why? It's called football, the game you play with your feet.

Soccer is just a term used in places where they went and called a game that you play mostly with your hands football and need to come up with a new term to make sure they didn't get confused.

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 04:35:42 am »
As an American, I demand you change the title.

October 08 - May 09

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 05:09:47 am »
No

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2009, 06:50:54 am »
As an American I apparently don't care about this so I don't care whether it reads Football or Soccer.

But seriously, it needs to be Football up there SWAT. USA < Every other country in the world combined

I've always wondered why we call our Football, football. I mean, the only time we use our feet is when we run (like in any sport) punt the ball or try to kill the ref.

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2009, 09:20:44 am »
XMFD @ Algeria and Egypt.  Football (I'll pander to you foreigners and your sensible-naming sensibilities) has created a major regional issue.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 10:19:40 am »
Quote from: SWAT128
As an American, I demand you change the title.
QFT. Also, we're going all the way. Didn't we beat Spain? I was away traveling for that month, and forgot to look it up...

EDIT: Yup, 2-0.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 10:20:47 am by Shadow Slayer »

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2009, 02:16:19 pm »
The one thing I know is that if everybody starts talking about how "little known team X" will be the surprise of the Cup and might even win, they always get butchered in the group stages. Like Serbia and Montenegro in 2006.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2009, 02:22:26 pm »
Quote from: Vice Man
The one thing I know is that if everybody starts talking about how "little known team X" will be the surprise of the Cup and might even win, they always get butchered in the group stages. Like Serbia and Montenegro in 2006.

Well they did have to play the Dutch  and Argentina, and Ivory Coast. Man that was a harsh group.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2009, 11:16:58 pm »
Chile's the sleeper who's gonna win it all. Trust me.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 11:50:57 pm »
soccer: 3rd shittiest game in the world just behind basketball and baseball.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 11:57:25 pm »
Nice one TS, as for all you soccer haters, you should be cooked in a vat of boiling urine.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 09:16:50 am »
Quote from: gangs20003
Nice one TS, as for all you soccer haters, you should be cooked in a vat of boiling urine.

Urine is sterile, why would you boil it?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 09:57:01 am »
Brings out the smell better when you're all done being cooked.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 09:57:36 am by gangs20003 »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2009, 02:16:15 am »
So the World Cup draw has been so we now know who is in what group.

Here are my predictions for the group stages. Green represents the teams I think will go through. Orange the dark horse in the group that has an outside chance of making it. Red for the team that shouldn't even bother showing up.

Group A:
France
Mexico

Uruguay
South Africa

Group B:
Argentina
Greece

Nigeria
South Korea

Group C:
England
USA

Slovenia
Algeria

Group D:
Germany
Ghana

Australia
Serbia

Group E:
Netherlands
Denmark

Cameroon
Japan

Group F:
Italy
Paraguay

Slovakia
New Zealand

Group G:
Brazil
Portugal

Ivory Cost
North Korea

Group H:
Spain
Switzerland

Chile
Honduras

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2009, 04:17:18 am »
I disagree with Group D. I rate Australia higher than Ghana.

But apart from that, pretty much right on there.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2009, 06:50:24 am »
arsenal u r so racist
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317