Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I need a translation  (Read 929 times)

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
I need a translation
« on: January 19, 2010, 07:30:34 am »
So I sent this guy a recruitment message and got this reply.

To: Thunder Strike    From: Uniao Comunista    Date: 1/19/2010 4:39:30 AM

Subject: RE: Are you Random and Insane?
eu ja entrei em tantas alianças assim e num ganhei nada disso que você falou, é como se eu não fosse nada

to pensando em quem quiser me convidar pra aliança mandar logo uma ajuda pra eu entrar la, pois como voce sabe, os iniciantes arrecadam pouco dinheiro de imposto

I replied that I don't speak Spanish or whatever it is and he said.

To: Thunder Strike    From: Uniao Comunista    Date: 1/19/2010 7:20:52 AM

Eu sou brasileiro
 a mensagem que eu pedi a resposta era:
camarada
 Eu já inscritos, assim como em muitas alianças e em uma eu ganhei nada do que você falou, é como se eu não era nada
 você está pensando que a aliança pretende convidar pra encomendar uma ajuda logo a mim pra eu entrar lá, portanto, como você sabe, esses começo você coletar pouco dinheiro do imposto

I'm pretty sure there is no chance of me recruiting him but I still want to know what he said to me

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
I need a translation
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2010, 07:43:25 am »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
So I sent this guy a recruitment message and got this reply.

eu ja entrei em tantas alianças assim e num ganhei nada disso que você falou, é como se eu não fosse nada

to pensando em quem quiser me convidar pra aliança mandar logo uma ajuda pra eu entrar la, pois como voce sabe, os iniciantes arrecadam pouco dinheiro de imposto

I replied that I don't speak Spanish or whatever it is and he said.

Eu sou brasileiro
camarada
 Eu já inscritos, assim como em muitas alianças e em uma eu ganhei nada do que você falou, é como se eu não era nada
 você está pensando que a aliança pretende convidar pra encomendar uma ajuda logo a mim pra eu entrar lá, portanto, como você sabe, esses começo você coletar pouco dinheiro do imposto

I'm pretty sure there is no chance of me recruiting him but I still want to know what he said to me

he's Brazilian and speaks Portuguese.

he's saying that there's many alliances to join and that he needs advice and money to help him make his choice. that's what i got from that message.

I don't speak Portuguese but if they talk slowly I can understand it because Spanish is similar.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:49:24 am by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
I need a translation
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 07:43:36 am »
I'm Brazilian
the message I asked the answer was:
Comrade
I already entered, as in many alliances and one I get nothing of what you said, it's like I was nothing
you're thinking that the alliance plans to invite order a help to me just for me to get there, so, as you know, that you start to collect some tax money

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
I need a translation
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 07:44:45 am »
Oh, and he also says you and Leo are pole smokers

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
I need a translation
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 07:45:59 am »
Quote from: Electric Mango
I'm Brazilian
the message I asked the answer was:
Comrade
I already entered, as in many alliances and one I get nothing of what you said, it's like I was nothing
you're thinking that the alliance plans to invite order a help to me just for me to get there, so, as you know, that you start to collect some tax money

That hardly makes sense ...

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
I need a translation
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 07:47:03 am »
Quote from: Electric Mango
Oh, and he also says you and Leo are pole smokers

Well at least that makes sense.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
I need a translation
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 07:49:03 am »
lol, el mango is not brazilian! and f those shitty translators!
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
I need a translation
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 11:05:08 am »
He seems to be saying he's been in other alliances before (odd for a 3 day old nation), and never got what they had promised to him. He's also saying something about aid to newbs, but I can't figure out exactly what he's saying about it.

My guesses:

Comrade
I've already been in several alliances and I was never given anything of what you spoke of, it ended up leading nowhere.

You'd think they would want to send aid to people who have just joined the alliance, since as you know, newbs collect very little in taxes.

Eu sou brasileiro
camarada

I'm not Spanish, comrade
I'm Brazilian
The message I wanted you to answer to was:

*Same thing as the previous message*
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317