Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 4940 times)

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: March 25, 2010, 04:30:46 pm »
I don't appreciate being stuck out in the back door. You guys shouldn't be ashamed of me! I should be going through the front!

Also, Shadow Slayer is such a fucking slacker. Internal Affairs? Really? That's almost as bad as me being Prime Minister.
So I knew this guy Sel. He knew some people who knew some people who knew some people who nuke some people.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 04:57:26 pm »
Ahaha, Shadow Slayer sucks :O

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 05:19:04 pm »
The other worse I idea is putting him in Military. I saw do a Military stint once and he pissed off all the BRIgade Officer counterparts. I was on vacation and next thing I know my inbox is filled with PMs asking me to get rid of Shadow Slayer for being a sucky General. I don't I've seen him do Econ. He could probably handle it.
So I knew this guy Sel. He knew some people who knew some people who knew some people who nuke some people.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 07:39:25 pm »
I think we'll might just make him the village idiot for now.

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 09:06:33 pm »
But... he could screw it up  :D.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 09:53:43 pm »
What?! SS is gunning for my position!?

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 06:16:39 am »
I don't appreciate being stuck out in the back door. You guys shouldn't be ashamed of me! I should be going through the front!

Also, Shadow Slayer is such a fucking slacker. Internal Affairs? Really? That's almost as bad as me being Prime Minister.

You like my back door, though, right?

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 02:31:34 pm »
I don't like any back doors. And Snowbound is right, he's perfect for Village Idiot. Snowbound never goes full retarded. Just enough retarded to make people think he's an idiot, but not enough to alienate them. SS would go full retarded. It would be horrible.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 03:57:12 pm »
No... it would be fabulous.

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 09:22:24 pm »
YOU CAN NEVER GO FULLY RETARDED!!!!

Tom Hanks in Forest Gump NOT FULLY RETARDED
Black Guy from The Green Mile NOT FULLY RETARDED
Flowers for Algernon NOT FULLY RETARDED
Simple Jack FULLY RETARDED

Which one of those movies was horrible?

Also, Fantablous is the only thing we accept here as Village Idiot, and Mary is the only one who is known to be Fantablous. I say we get Mary to be our Village Idiot!

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2010, 01:24:10 pm »
Also- Sel likes the back door.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2010, 02:25:03 pm »
wuffric = sel ??

hi sel

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2010, 03:55:12 pm »
Genome--- I mean Snowbound you will rue the day..... something something something DARK SIDE!

Sup Lemon. Wasn't I Agent Banana or something?

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2010, 03:57:26 pm »
Sir, When you talk to a gentlemon, you should be gentlemonly yourself.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2010, 04:02:26 pm »
I'm sure he considered me a gentlebanana. Though that was around four years and I may have been a different fruit.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2010, 07:04:56 pm »
More like a year ago, and yeah I think you were banana.

Ok, maybe over two years ago. I waste so much time on the internet.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 07:08:00 pm by Agent Lemon »

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2010, 07:59:36 pm »
Dude, its been since early 2007. I haven't been on CN since early Junior year in HS. I'm now finishing my 2nd year of college.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 08:03:22 pm by Wulfric »

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2010, 12:59:29 am »
So you has brain now?  ???

Also SHH, I'm incognito.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2010, 05:42:44 am »
I didn't know you when you played CN back then, I met you in Galava.

Offline Wulfric

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 11:07:38 am »
ORLY? Was it Galava? I thought you were in CDS.

Genome, you're doing a good job of being incognito when you list all of your past alliances :P

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317