Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 799 times)

Offline Kerensky

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 12.01" long.
  • has 163 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Now What
  • Ruler: Kerensky
Hey Everyone!
« on: January 29, 2011, 12:02:57 am »
Hey All,

I'm Kerensky, I joined a few weeks back but I've been trying to get more active in the RIA and have been trying to keep up on the the crazy current events.  This war just fascinates me, but I've been lucky enough to be left alone.  Probably because I'm still a noob.  Hopefully next time a war comes along I'll be strong enough to take part.  Until then I'll keep trolling the forums trying to find places to chime in!  Next stop I'm going to hit up the IRC and see what is up there.

Kerensky

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 26 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317