Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Inaugural RIA Games - Shellshock edition  (Read 10308 times)

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
Re: The Inaugural RIA Games - Shellshock edition
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2011, 05:53:45 pm »
I think Brian and I we had normal weapons and only like 5 rounds or something

We'll do another rematch
Oh right, that gives more chance that luck is the main factor in the weapons you get than how skilled you were. 20 turns and 2x weapons reduces the luck aspect in terms of what weapons you get.
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline biofantic

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the Dave War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5" long.
  • has 104 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Galactic Government
  • Ruler: biofantic
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2011, 06:23:30 pm »
For anybody in my pool who's reading this, I'll be on in a few hours :)

I'm waiting online

Offline CommanderX

• NAC
  • Coalition of Royal Allied Powers
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tundra Territories
  • Ruler: Commanderx
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2011, 06:44:53 pm »
Ryun and We Are Not Alone

when will you be available to do our mach

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2011, 09:31:23 pm »
For anybody in my pool who's reading this, I'll be on in a few hours :)
I have a test tomorrow, so I'll be studying for that instead. Maybe tomorrow if I finish my Spanish paper early enough.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02:52 am »
Me and Myrrh decided to do a 3 match battle where the first one to win two matches is the winner.

She won the first :(

But I won the next two! :D (Myrrh was drunk, but I'll take it :P)

On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2011, 05:29:45 am »
Ryun and We Are Not Alone

when will you be available to do our mach
Same 'ere

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2011, 11:21:02 am »
(Myrrh was drunk, but I'll take it :P)
I like this new and improved Myrrh.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 07:56:09 pm »
I'm going to give people three more days to get these matches sorted! Then we move onto the next round with the tables as they stand now (something will be worked out for pool D though).

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2011, 08:22:25 pm »
You know, with the way the game is set up right now, Arse. If either TS or bio lose to Alex, it'll be better for me to just take the draw by refusing to show up.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline CommanderX

• NAC
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2011, 10:05:04 pm »
really.... I'm just going to lose after 1 match, lame

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2011, 10:33:49 pm »
You know, with the way the game is set up right now, Arse. If either TS or bio lose to Alex, it'll be better for me to just take the draw by refusing to show up.
Then I'll make you not go through. I know who is active and who is not so I can figure out where the problems are.

really.... I'm just going to lose after 1 match, lame
Two points: first, you're currently second in the group so would go through and second, there is still three more days to play Ryun or WANA if they decide to show up.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2011, 10:43:41 pm »
Either way, I know not where Alex is at right now.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2011, 10:51:21 pm »
Me and Brian battled in a fierce contest

Code: [Select]
You Lost! (Brian wins)
Your Team: 298 pts
Their Team: 558 pts

You Won!
Your Team: 537 pts
Their Team: 380 pts

You Won!
Your Team: 510 pts
Their Team: 368 pts
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline CommanderX

• NAC
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2011, 01:44:55 am »
Either way, I know not where Alex is at right now.

oops, I forgot that the top 2 advance. :P never mind....

Offline Alex987

• R&R
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: TriState Empire
  • Ruler: Alex987
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2011, 10:12:03 pm »
Gah, sorry I've been so inactive guys. I'll be able to play some games now. Any way to schedule games? I don't know how all of you guys are on at the same time :P.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2011, 12:50:35 am »
Stay active tomorrow on the RIA forums, if I see you online I'll flick you a message.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2011, 02:07:45 am »
Yeah, I might be able to pencil you in for tomorrow night. I'm not sure though as I have a pretty big Spanish test to study for.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2011, 12:39:54 am »
Ugh, still no more progress?

Alright, well brian, Oggy, SnowboundMilk, CommanderX, myself and Lord Trafalgar are all through to the next round.

To decide who the other two will be, we'll create a new pool with the top two going through:

Pool D (second round)               
Thunder Strike (ThunderStrike86)
biofantic (biofantic)
Leo (LeoRIA)

Also, please post the actual scores of your matches so that if we get a three way tie again, we can use your scores to decide who goes through (i.e. players who score the most go through).

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2011, 12:43:18 am »
I'll be looking to do those matches tomorrow Leo and Biofantic.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2011, 12:45:50 am »
Also, 50 tech will be paid out too (or another nation you nominate):

brian, Ogaden (paid), SnowboundMilk (paid), CommanderX (paid), Lord Trafalgar (paid), Locke (paid), Myrrh (paid), Thunder Strike, biofantic (paid) and Leo (paid).

This is the 500 tech of "random" spot prizes to people who participated (read: actually played a game).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 04:38:22 pm by Arsenal 10 »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.337 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317