Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I don't even know... (Multiplayer more important that story???)  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
I don't even know... (Multiplayer more important that story???)
« on: January 12, 2012, 12:46:26 am »
So, I'm talking with my friend about videogames, and he says, "I've never played portal".  I ask why, (and offer him a copy) and he says:

"Single player games aren't worth it unless they have multiplayer".

Personally, as a game designer (I have a degree, and have made a few games), I find this opinion is not only offensive, but hurtful.  Also, it makes me wonder what effect people who share his opinion have on the gaming industry.

I mean, your going to exclude single-player games because of no multiplayer?  WTF? 
What about the stories?  Videogames, are a modern method of storytelling.  They give us a chance to tell a story, and put someone else in the characters shoes.  It lets you create a world of pure fiction (Or based in fact), and show people amazing adventures from far-off space battles, to ancient sword-fights.  I can't even describe the infinite possibilities of what you can show someone with videogames, and he cares only about multiplayer.

I'm not sure if it's more disheartening that people have that opinion, or that enough of them might have that opinion to effect the market.

Now, I might be dating myself, but when I grew up, we didn't really have multiplayer.  A game being good or horrible was based on just the story.  Kingdom Hearts for example, had such an amazing story and world behind it, that it broke the age barriers (originally aimed at people under 14) to encompass all ages.

I really just... can't find the words to explain how deeply something like this hurts me.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: I don't even know... (Multiplayer more important that story???)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 01:31:55 am »
games like WoW brought in a lot of people who are purely social gamers who only got involved because their friends were involved and only see games in social terms, as something to do with other people. You also have people who have never read a book for pure entertainment value and have little interest in film outside of special effects, sex and hype; people who don't have much imagination, or simply have not experienced a game/book/movie with a story that spoke to them on a personal level. Games are adapting to incorporate more of that market so there's probably going to be more of those people than their used to be, playing games, but they'll never destroy the market for games and other art with good narrative in it.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 02:56:46 pm »
I value story much more in video games than multiplayer. I prefer horror, adventure and mystery SP games so I might just be biased.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 03:12:17 pm »
Im with Pterrydactylhis, mostly.
But when a game like WoW or maybe even TOR comes around, you can't help but love multiplayer.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 04:13:57 pm »
I don't see the big deal.  It's just personal preference.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 08:42:41 pm »
It's not so much his preference that bothered me, it was more his complete refusal to even be willing to try a game that was more story focused.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2012, 09:45:34 pm »
I rarely play video games, but when I do, I prefer multiplayer.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 09:46:59 pm »
well, there are things I won't try. some people just can't afford to pay attention.

* llamavore stares angrily to make sure no one laughs.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 10:29:01 pm »
I'd be speaking from the purely social gamer POV, since that's all CN was for me and atm LoL. Gaming just isn't my thing, I love a good book/movie, and can appreciate a great story, but for me, the story in a game is just holding you back from mashing all the buttons.

I don't mean it to be hurtful, or to sound retarded, but honestly, how often are you sitting at home going through the same story over and over again. You hit A or X or whatever to speed past it. Unless it's the first time, and they force you to know the story so you know what to do. I think the market for stories are for books and movies where they can be enjoyed uninterrupted.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 12:23:34 am »
I find trying to play a story focused game with people would be like trying to read a book with someone behind your shoulder watching you read this book.

Sounds like it would be hard to focus and hard to care about what's going on

I used to play things like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid.

Final Fantasy 3 or 6 or whatever spoilers
Spoiler for Hiden:

Skip to 4:16 for relevancy

Final Fantasy 6 - Celes' Suicide

Metal Gear Solid 1 spoilers
Spoiler for Hiden:

Skip to 4:20 for relevancy

Metal Gear Solid Part 11

Now everything sucks.

Metal Gear Solid 1 spoilers again

Spoiler for Hiden:

Skip for 3:45 for relevancy

Metal Gear Solid - Gray Fox Death

Metal Gear Rising - Revengeance

Spoiler for Hiden:

Fucking everything about this stupid is relevant

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Trailer

I'm just gonna skip talking about how terrible FF games are now.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 12:35:39 am »
i wish they would make a game outside of the MMO and RPG genre longer then 8 hours....i hate buying games with shitty multilayer and a story that can be beat in less then a day

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 12:41:55 am »
Actually, mods make up for the lack of game time in most new fps's.
People make homebrew missions almost everyday.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 12:51:05 am »
I much prefer single player games. For one they are less competitive and addictive which allows me to play them on my terms and in my own time. During my teenage years (and some later years) I spent way too much time gaming online and I now steer away from MMORPG's. I know I would enjoy such games but it would interfer with other aspects of my life. So a nice RPG that takes 50 hours for a play through at around 2 hours a day suits me just fine.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 01:28:46 am »
Let's talk about the two Metal Gear Solid clips

Like before the days of special effects in movies, what you lacked in with visuals, you made up for by exploiting emotions. The success of Metal Gear Solid's story wasn't because of Cybernetic Ninjas or giant walking robots. It was because deep down, we cared about Snake. We wanted to see him succeed.

We thought Snake was cool. Total badass.

But, it was beyond thinking he was cool that made us care about him. We understood Snake.

The creators of the game spent a lot of time finding ways to blend our senses with Snake's senses. Through the torture to the massage, we physically felt part of those experiences. And from the strange mind games the game would play with you, we felt a sense of connection to the world and main character.

The game literally broke the fourth wall many times for the sole purpose of making you, the player, Snake.

So, then Twin Snakes comes along. A remake.

Let's not even talk about the relatively awful voice acting or stupid turning Metal Gear Solid into the Matrix crap.

Look at that scene when Snake and Fox talk in Twin Snakes. It's so...soul less. And awkward. The way they are standing across from each other and talking to each other looks so fake and not human. It looks like robots.

How the hell can this be?

How can a gritty, ugly game like the original Metal Gear Solid look and feel more realistic than (at the time) cutting edge graphics?

Snake barely even has a face.

The answer is atmosphere.

The original game's most over the top moment is probably every time Liquid survived some crazy shit. The Cyborg Ninja was believable because it didn't break out stupid movie special effect crap like oxet time. It was just powerful armor that allowed this guy to jump high and be fast. He didn't move around oxets.

Here's a cutscene in Twin Snakes where Snake sideflips over a doorframe to get to the other side of the door.

Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes pt 25 Inputting the First Pal Card

I really have to wonder about the mentality of these creepers coming up with this scene.

"Shit, we haven't had Snake bounce off a rocket in like ten minutes, better have him flip or some shit - else these stupid kids will get bored"

Fuck you

Twin Snakes is a perfect example altogether of how everything sucks now. They took the exact same storyline with the exact same characters and mostly the same voice actors and made something completely fucked up and different.

They alienated the player and Snake himself because they wanted to have oxet time and stuff going on.

I really wish people would start making PS1 or N64 games again. Now that gamers debate on stupid shit like which version of the game has more HDs, there really isn't anything left to imagination anymore. And, if there isn't anything left to imagination, there is no reason for me to use my brain when I play this crap.

If my brain doesn't care, I'm not gonna care.

I know I'm beating a dead horse here, but one more time.

Metal Gear Solid Part 11

At the 7:38 mark

As the Cyborg Ninja lays dying under the foot of a monster, he tells you - Snake - the player, his last words. The sum of his life and passion.

He says good bye.

Then a slow motion effect is used. It might the only time in this version of the game that we see this happen.

But, the slow motion effect wasn't used to show off the graphics.

It wasn't meant to awe us with the action.

No, it was meant for you to realize Fox was going to die.

It was to simulate what it would feel like to watch someone you care about die in front of you. A sense of something happening in front of us that we would watch in slow motion, but with no power to change what will happen. Like watching a car wreck about to happen or a sense of time stopping when seeing something dreadful.

It was meant to enrage and hurt you.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 01:31:18 am by Abe Simpson »

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 05:04:38 am »
...I used to want twin snakes, but now I don't. I'll just stick to my ps1 version >_>
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Alfred von Tirpitz

• The Bear Cavalry
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥ Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
  • war boner is 12.86" long.
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: K252strin
  • Ruler: Alfred von Tirpitz
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 07:29:14 am »
As someone who does not really play online, i like single player games that can keep me engrossed. Maybe that is why i prefer rpg-esque games to FPS games. More to get involved with. Ofter it is the "non gaming" bits in the games that hold me to the game the longest.

If anyone here played a game called Lost Odyssey and remembers the "dreams" and how they were handled in the game, you would get some idea of what i am talking about.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 08:51:24 am »
I find that single player games seem to lean more towards people with a selfsentered personality, but of course that's just from my own personal experience. I've always prefered Multiplayer.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 03:22:14 pm »
I like singleplayer because of the story.  I mean, Yes, it's the same story each time, but that doesn't make it any less good.  In reality, the only game I ignored the story on successive playthroughs, is Metal Gear solid 4 because FUCK THAT.  40+ hours of cutscene?  I mean, at one point you literally put the controller down for 2 hours while it explains WHY everything is so fucked.

Beyond that, I feel like playing through a game to repeat the story is like watching a good movie over.

I can't even count the number of times I've replayed Ace Combat 5 just for choppers dramatic death scene.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 06:22:50 pm »
Would you call Runescape a story focused game? why is it called a MMORPG when you have to accomplish tasks by yourself ? I played that over 10 years ago and got bored after killing the dragon and using my autominer.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2012, 01:42:12 am »
I stopped reading this topic when MGS Rising was mentioned.

Then I had to go buy a new keyboard. But my rage is now under control so here I am again.
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317