Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: CN Players Need RL Help  (Read 2700 times)

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
CN Players Need RL Help
« on: January 12, 2012, 05:06:26 pm »
Re-posting from our Rok diplomat

I am sure most of us here know Van Hoo III and KaitlinK, two active and helpful members of the CN community.

This is a plea from us over at Ragnarok, and from me personally. Please take the time to visit the link here, and to spread it as much as possible. We are hoping to get as many people to see it as possible. So that the chances of finding, Christine, Hoo and Kait's eldest daughter, who went missing Jan 4, 2012 can be found as soon as possible.

All of us here are CNers with access to other forums, which are frequented by a lot of people, please post this link there. Forward it to your friends and family. Help us find Christine.

Help us find Christine
http://www.carlsbadistan.com/?p=10534

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: CN Players Need RL Help
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 06:22:27 pm »
Has anything been posted on reddit yet? The community there have been really active and helpful in finding missing persons.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 06:50:22 pm »
I've never heard of Reddit before and no one else on the IRON forums mentioned anything about it so I doubt it.  I'll check it out in the hopes it might help.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:34:39 pm »
Yeah absolutely, reddit is huge, over 35 million unique hits a month or something insane. Lemme see if I can find any examples of people getting involved with stuff like this.

Here's the subredit for missing children : http://www.reddit.com/r/MissingPersons/

Here's the thread of the guy's mssing daughter I read a while ago, check out the comments, there's a lot of good ideas and such in there (with the obvious troll of course) : http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/nvkmo/one_of_my_students_went_missing_after_christmas/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:39:31 pm by Loren »

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 09:44:01 pm »
Thanks for your help Loren.  It turns out that someone else had already posted it up on the boards so now we'll just wait and see.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 10:31:59 pm »
Alright, that's good. Keep me posted :/ I'm guessing they've been in contact with the local police and such? And they should really fine tooth comb her computer if possible, like someone said on reddit, that's probably where you'll find the conversations between her and this other guy.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 12:19:27 am »
Correct me if I am wrong but Kait and Hoo met on CN and only met IRL during that time?
And if I recall Kait only got pregnant (with their first child I thought) last year or possibly the year before. So how can they have a 17 year old daughter?

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 12:48:17 am »
Adopted?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2012, 12:55:19 am »
Adopted?

Seems unlikely. Maybe a child from a previous relationship.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 03:21:11 am »
http://www.10news.com/news/30191415/detail.html

you'd think the mall would have some surveillance cameras around

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 05:28:37 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong but Kait and Hoo met on CN and only met IRL during that time?
And if I recall Kait only got pregnant (with their first child I thought) last year or possibly the year before. So how can they have a 17 year old daughter?

Huh, didn't know other people who got together on CN were still together, thought it was just me.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has donated money for the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 07:52:32 pm »
Now there is a missing girl from my area they were just handing these out today :facepalm:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2qask5d.jpg
CN Players Need RL Help

C-zom

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 07:56:24 pm »
I'm actually with TS on this, how the living hell do they have a 17 year old daughter when they only met like, once?

Offline Alfred von Tirpitz

• The Bear Cavalry
  • Cactus
  • Awards Forever Proliferating ♥ Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
  • war boner is 12.86" long.
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: K252strin
  • Ruler: Alfred von Tirpitz
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 11:24:28 pm »
I'm actually with TS on this, how the living hell do they have a 17 year old daughter when they only met like, once?

They are married, had twins about 4-5 months back. Christine is Kait's from her previous relationship. Step daughter to Hoo.

Offline morrison

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 2.28" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Western Cape
  • Ruler: morrison
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 01:05:30 pm »
Sorry about them- recently in germany a 13 year old girl was missing for a couple of days but she was found on board a train claiming she was just visiting friends in schleswig Holstein (about 300-400km north of where she lived)

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 07:51:03 am »
Yeah, thank God for that.  Also, Cashflow, you're from St. Louis?  Where about?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

C-zom

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 01:28:02 pm »
You guys realize she ran away from home because of how controlling and godawful they are, right?

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2012, 01:52:30 pm »
You guys realize she ran away from home because of how controlling and godawful they are, right?
thats what happened? thats the whole joke behind the "biodad" thing?
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2012, 04:42:21 pm »
oye...kids
I remember running away like 20 times when i was 17-18, i hate myself for that now.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.403 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317