Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Disney buys LucasFilm; Star Wars Episodes 7 targetted for 2015  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: Disney buys LucasFilm; Star Wars Episodes 7 targetted for 2015
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2012, 03:00:42 pm »
Obviously you have never been in love.  I have wanted to choke every girl I have been in love with. One even asked me to.  In retrospect, maybe we should have gone with a 'safe sign' instead.

yeah come to think of it, that's the main appeal of the so-called dark side. jedi are all virgins, whereas sith can use force powers in bed.

Also, they get to nail Natalie Portman.  Fuck the light side.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 06:51:35 pm »
Obviously you have never been in love.  I have wanted to choke every girl I have been in love with. One even asked me to.  In retrospect, maybe we should have gone with a 'safe sign' instead.

yeah come to think of it, that's the main appeal of the so-called dark side. jedi are all virgins, whereas sith can use force powers in bed.

Also, they get to nail Natalie Portman.  Fuck the light side.

that doesn't really hold true; she never would have gone for a sith. of course she couldn't have been with a legit jedi either; she specifically fell for a 'falling' jedi.

you know what. they should have kept her character alive. she could have been the most interesting one of them all. what would she have done with her political career after that? what would have caused her to put luke up for adoption and perhaps keep leia? what sort of CockPony would play out between her and the sith emperor's new apprentice? would they have continued to keep the relationship a secret while they overtook the senate? would they have plotted to usurp the sith emperor and rule the sith themselves? lucas sucks because he doesn't understand that stories are about questions as much as answers.

edit: lol @ 'cockpony' filter
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:53:06 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2012, 03:10:53 am »
For all her purity and extraordinary hotness, she was as much a tragic hero as Aniken.  Her fatal flaw was her weakness for Ani, and the temptress had to die.  Had she restrained herself, the Universe would not have known the likes of Darth Vader.  The Dark side would have remained in the shadows.  In fact, you could argue that she was the ultimate Sith accomplice. 

But in the same vein of unanswered questions, how would things have turned out if Ani and Obi abandoned the cloth and consummated their obviously queer relationship.  "That's good padu... oh sorry Ani, I know I shouldn't call you that anymore.  That's wonderful, Ani.  More to the left..."

How would Yoda's time in exile have turned out if, instead of being stranded in a swamp while the Dark Side took over, he got a job at a hand-pulled noodle bar on the lower east side?

And what if C3PO got a heart?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317