Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 4K infra jump?  (Read 971 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
4K infra jump?
« on: October 31, 2007, 05:48:25 am »
How much do I save up?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Supertwigs1013

• Cactus
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 08:14:24 am »
I'm doing 30 million.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 05:31:52 pm »
Damn.  That might take a while.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
4K infra jump?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 07:38:31 pm »
30 million seems like a lot. If you can arrange to buy a donation, do that + an extra 5 million or so. If not this calculator willl tell you how much you need

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 07:41:05 pm »
Edit: Idk if it's these boards or my internet but somethings screwed up
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 07:42:36 pm by ganon5 »

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 05:41:35 pm »
No donations.  No way am I spending real money on a game.  Thanks for the calculator.
"Total amount needed: $18,649,556.02"
That all I need to save, or should I add some?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 05:44:56 pm by Mr_Cynic »
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
4K infra jump?
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 05:46:46 pm »
Numbers never lie.  Unless they do...
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 11:44:37 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
No donations.  No way am I spending real money on a game.  Thanks for the calculator.
"Total amount needed: $18,649,556.02"
That all I need to save, or should I add some?
I meant pay a nation $3 million to donate to you, I wouldn't spend money on my text either

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://
4K infra jump?
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 02:29:41 am »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
Damn.  That might take a while.

It'd only take me ten days. What are you doing wrong that it would take you a long time at 4k infra to get 30 mil?
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 05:45:25 am »
I might do that.  Regardless, does it take any more?  And it would take me a little under 15 days to reach 30 mil, Crunka.  Dunno why.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 08:40:46 am »
Just save up 20mil in case ithe calc a little out. It should only take another day or so right? Also you fell for faux-Crunka

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
4K infra jump?
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 07:45:34 pm »
Shit, I did.  And it'll take...  8 days.  Or maybe 7 I forget.  Who cares.  Time to play the Halo demo I downloaded for free.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 07:46:07 pm by Mr_Cynic »
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317