Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Arrow  (Read 458 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Arrow
« on: October 24, 2012, 07:22:33 pm »
Cool new show on the CW about the Green Arrow (from DC Comics). Been pretty nice so far. Third episode is airing right now. I missed the first (watched partly online which I'll finish later) but watched the full second episode which was good.

Episode 1 - Pilot

Arrow 1x01 "Pilot" promo HD

After a shipwreck that claims the life of his father, billionaire playboy Oliver Queen is missing and presumed dead for five years before being discovered alive on a remote island in the Pacific. When he returns home to Starling City, his mother Moira, his younger sister Thea, and best friend Tommy welcome him home but sense Oliver has been changed by his ordeal on the island. While Oliver hides the truth about the man he has become, he tries to reconcile with his former girlfriend, Laurel, for cheating on her with her sister, who also died in the shipwreck. As Oliver reconnects with those closest to him, he secretly masquerades as a hooded vigilante archer by night, attempting to right the wrongs of his family, fight the ills of society, and restore Starling City to its former glory as his late father had entrusted him to do before his death. Oliver's first personal task is to take down corrupt millionaire Adam Hunt, who has scammed millions from various people in Starling City. Laurel's father, police detective Quentin Lance, is determined to arrest the vigilante. Meanwhile, Oliver's mother is revealed to have an agenda against her son, having orchestrated a kidnapping to determine what his father told him after the shipwreck.

Episode 2 - Honor Thy Father

Arrow 1x02 Promo - | "Honor Thy Father" | (HD)

Laurel brings a civil suit against millionaire Martin Somers, who is also one of Oliver's targets, for the taking part in drug trades with the Chinese Triads that ultimately led to the death of a young woman's father. As the hooded vigilante, Oliver threatens Summers to make him confess to the murder as penance for all of the wrongs he has done to the city. Instead, Summers contacts the Triad, who sends their assassin, China White, to kill Laurel. Oliver saves Laurel from China; he also captures and delivers Summers’s confession on tape to the police. Meanwhile, Oliver’s mother and Walter push Oliver to take a position at the company. Oliver intentionally embarrasses the family at the opening of the company's new applied sciences division to get out of it, knowing that he can't honor his father’s request to fight for the city and be the man his mother wants him to be at the same time. A flashback to Oliver's time on the island shows him being attacked by an unknown hooded figure wielding a bow and arrow.

Arrow 1x03 Promo - | "Lone Gunmen" | (HD)

...now it's episode 3 - Lone Gunmen where Oliver fights against the world's greatest assassin - Deadshot.

>_>
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:25:42 pm by Shadow »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317