Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Breaking CN News: Moderator opens up Photoshop, makes shitty logos, blogs  (Read 4538 times)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
Re: Breaking CN News: Moderator opens up Photoshop, makes shitty logos, blogs
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2014, 05:59:11 pm »
i like the sex is gross one. i feel that fits the theme of the game quite well.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2014, 06:28:20 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/s3C0tk7.png
Breaking CN News: Moderator opens up Photoshop, makes shitty logos, blogs

Especially fond of these
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Rebel Virginia

• New Sith Order
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Rebel Virginia
  • Ruler: Pope Bubba XIII
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2014, 08:43:24 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/73n7Lbw.gif

http://i.imgur.com/6myQsN2.gif

http://i.imgur.com/eCwzS4Z.gif

http://i.imgur.com/SQHW4BL.gif

Interesting. I also played with maps and push pins as a child (I found it to be an excellent substitute for friends). I remember it as being almost as fun as Cyber Nations.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 09:42:34 pm »
I grew up like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes

Except instead of a tiger doll, it was usually a promotional item from cocacola.

Also I had a cash register toy and would charge them way too much for things they needed around the house

Yes that'll be a dollar to use this salt shaker I just took from you als

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 09:46:14 pm »
Also I would use tree leaves as toys. They were space ships I could destroy, set on fire

I never got power rangers except the dragon zord

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 11:30:17 pm »
RIA boards should be like a CN spy facebook where you can tag people

as long as we're talking about childhoods I played with g.i. joes, I used play doh to fasten them onto the backs of jurassic park dinosaur toys and I found the 'dino damage' to be lacking so I made holes in them using tiny knives

I also grew up reading calvin & hobbes, good stuff

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 07:07:14 am »
Imagine being a cn moderator

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 06:27:14 pm »
imagine all the ways I would get myself fired

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Rey the Great

• Cactus
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Uruk
  • Ruler: Rey the Great
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 01:15:35 am »
it's not like they even do anything

look at the in-game reports forum lmao

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 01:20:16 am »
I used to hurt animals for fun when I was young. But that got boring. So then I started to hurt myself. Then that got boring. Now I hang out here.

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 01:52:13 pm »
Speaking of logos and stuff, how do I get hooked up with these profile badges? Gat damn.

http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=45311.0

...or just bug an admin who is willing to do the effort. <_<

bug an admin who is willing to do the effort

willing to do the effort

willing to do the effort

lol.

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2014, 11:04:20 pm »
Speaking of logos and stuff, how do I get hooked up with these profile badges? Gat damn.

http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=45311.0

...or just bug an admin who is willing to do the effort. <_<

bug an admin who is willing to do the effort

willing to do the effort

willing to do the effort

lol.

so I was reading this and thinking, it makes it sound like 'the effort' is a dance move. so I was going to respond with something along that lines and looking for an emote that looks like a dance move

then I saw this :rage:

and imagined a grown man trying to replicate that as a dance move and I laughed really loud

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2014, 11:05:46 pm »
but yeah, in order to become a loyal badgeslave you must go on a quest to find an admin that is willing to perform the wild gesticulations of the effort dance

good luck on your journey zblewski

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2014, 11:13:48 pm »
if RI5 is pleased with your demonstration of loyalty to RI culture it will cause a wild badgekip to apear. and that is only the beginning of your trials.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2014, 11:42:36 pm »
Shut up shadow slayer you are banned from my topics

Offline Rey the Great

• Cactus
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Uruk
  • Ruler: Rey the Great
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2014, 04:21:54 am »
lol owned

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2014, 03:59:42 pm »
for a minute I thought kenny called me shadow slayer

:angryyeahman:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2014, 10:29:34 pm »
Shut up shadow slayer you are banned from my topics
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.634 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317