Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: HEY KENNY  (Read 4400 times)

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
HEY KENNY
« on: February 23, 2014, 10:44:01 am »
Someone in RI wants that rickroll website headache you created a while back. Hook a brother up.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: HEY KENNY
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 10:51:55 am »
Wth moth? You don't even like him, infact you hate him, and now you ask him for a favor?
Not cool man...not cool...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 10:52:52 am »
Wth moth? You don't even like him, infact you hate him, and now you ask him for a favor?
Not cool man...not cool...

You will never understand the ways of the Moth and Kenny. O_O

Girl montage!

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:06:15 am »

Girl montage!

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 12:21:47 pm »
I don't appreciate your esoteric belittling of an already belittled little people.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Rey the Great

• Cactus
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Uruk
  • Ruler: Rey the Great
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 02:17:46 pm »
they prefer "vertically challenged" and not "already belittled"

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 04:01:44 pm »
Should probably post the link here.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/403-random-insanity/68639787

why am I not allowed on this board. did you guys warn them about me or something

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 05:45:26 pm »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 11:39:10 pm »
http://kennythefox.com/testing/old/oldsite/test.html

Looking into making this 2014 compatible. Looks like there is a way.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2014, 12:23:25 am »
I'm really bad at this now guys.

http://kennythefox.com/testing/old/oldsite/test2014.html

Still not finished, but the trick is, we can move this window around. We won't be able to resize the current window, but we can create windows and manipulate them.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:25:45 am by Hyperonic, Reason: stupid filters »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 12:27:08 am »
Oh and we can do the alert box thing, but, again, modern browsers typically give an option to prevent all new dialogs from opening.

And I'm only guessing, but in Chrome, doing it the old way where closing the window prompts the messages...well I think Chrome replaced it entirely with a function that just asks "are you sure you want to close this window?"

I think we can make something at least annoying lite, though. Like as soon as the window appears and moves around, create dialog boxes, but I have a strange feeling that as soon as the dialog boxes appear, the window will stop moving.

So, if you want to enjoy the former glory of test.html, go ahead and load your Firefox 3s and give it a shot!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 12:30:20 am by Hyperonic »

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2014, 07:30:56 am »
This is cool.

Any plans on a target this time?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2014, 10:15:22 am »
And...now I'm posting on GameFAQs RI. Great.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2014, 12:20:48 pm »
And it's already one of the best trolls RI has seen in years. ;>_>

Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2014, 02:40:53 pm »
It's like taking candy from really stupid babies.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 03:20:31 pm »
What have I done? D:

Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 03:33:40 pm »
Moth this is so great I'm glad I'm establishing a relationship with the motherboard its so rewarding

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2014, 03:42:18 pm »
screenshots plox.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 04:06:50 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/OdgIZxr.png
HEY KENNY

Girl montage!

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 04:35:16 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/O98GGlR.png
HEY KENNY

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317