Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: SOS Tech Overhaul  (Read 1109 times)

Offline dragonknight1000

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Anime Dragon of SOS
    • View Profile
SOS Tech Overhaul
« on: June 19, 2010, 12:35:22 pm »
As the topic says: I plan to get LOTS of tech deals rolling at the SOS, so I'll post this thread for any RIA members (or other AAs) who're interested in participating (though note depending on slot availability: we won't be able to accommodate everyone so don't be TOO upset in case we can't squeeze some of you in, sign up below if interested)

Ruler name -
Nation name (link included) -
Tech Level -
Buying or Selling -
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) -
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) -

then make sure to be active since I'll be updating this thread regularly w/ nations who's looking for tech deals (here, there or anywhere).

SOS Brigade - tech rate: varies
  • Ruler name -Jens of the desert

Nation name (link included) -http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=64131
Tech Level -4,569.52
Buying or Selling -
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) -After all my current batches are done...6
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) -1x1 if they are reliable...

Also I won't do any less than 3mil for 100

• Ruler name: PETER C

Nation name: (http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=166578) Tuculito
Tech Level:5,478.23
Buying
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) 6
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) 3x3 or any available

• Ruler name - Amyante

Nation name (link included) - Zargathia - http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=325230
Tech Level - 50
Buying or Selling - Selling
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) - 2 slots available and willing to provide
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) - 1x1 (2x2 optional since i only have two slots available)

• Ruler name - SWAT128

Nation name (link included) - SWATLand http://www.cybernati...ation_ID=186761
Tech Level - 1,631.01
Buying or Selling - Buying
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) - 3
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) - I prefer 3x3 deals. 

• Ruler name - Markus Wilding

Nation name (link included) - Alvonia
Tech Level - 50.91
Buying or Selling - Selling
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) - 4 (4)
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) - 1x1

• Ruler name - homestarrunner

Nation name (link included) - Strong Badia
Tech Level - 2,800.34
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) - 6
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) - 3x3 plz

• Ruler name - akito

Nation name (link included) - Myrrh
Tech Level - 1,592.38
# of aid slots available (plus # of slots willing to provide) - 3
preferences: (1x1 or multiple slot deals like 3x3) - 3x3 are better~

RIA - tech rate: whichever you guys prefer (heard it's 6mil/150 tech but could be wrong)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:18:39 am by dragonknight1000 »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: SOS Tech Overhaul
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 01:43:18 pm »
I'll probly sign up later today.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:37:34 pm »
Do you have excess buyers or sellers over there?

Offline wandanator

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 09:27:53 pm »
ill sell tech

Offline dragonknight1000

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Anime Dragon of SOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 10:18:07 am »
we have quite a few of both (I'll post the info shortly) ^_^

more buyers than sellers atm, but you get the idea
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 10:22:38 am by dragonknight1000 »

Offline dragonknight1000

• MI6
  • Baby Cactus
  • Anime Dragon of SOS
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 02:26:09 pm »
after some though and efforts, this plan isn't working out as well as I hoped (V_V), so for the time being, this program is suspended until there's more sellers or we have a more effective method for AA tech trading.

I'm sorry for wasting your time (and aid slots) on this and hope this hasn't caused any difficulties :(

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317