Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Totally forgot to tell RI about the concert I went to this november.  (Read 382 times)

C-zom

Caught Judas Priest on the last leg of their US farewell tour. I've been hearing reports that they put on a five star show, so I had to see them--them being my favorite metal band and all. I heard Halford quit smoking, they got a new guitarist, and that their drummer stopped playing slowly.

For those who don't know, they've been around as long as Sabbath except they didn't gas out ever. Prime selling points for them are two-guitar dueling solos for their songs, very technical drumming, and a five octave singer who could piss off bats.

Here's some highlights of the evening

My 3 favorite JP songs, all in the same concert

Starbreaker Judas Priest IZOD Center 11-18-11

Blood Red Skies Judas Priest IZOD Center 11.18.11

Judas Priest-Diamonds and Rust.-Izod- Meadowlands, New Jersey

Technical Highlights (High notes. Copy and paste the links for accurate time moments for tl;dr)

Code: [Select]
Watch until the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28TcU3pYso0#t=8m30s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RAVIj_T7Y#t=4m35s
Until the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6m_7OpZzh8#t=5m35s

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317