Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation  (Read 113601 times)

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
The RIA Corrupt A Wish Foundation
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2009, 07:01:17 pm »
Granted, but someone else who wished for giant hands comes and eats you.

I wish Vatican City would create a globally reconized noodle.

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2009, 07:18:51 pm »
Quote from: Zitan XLII
Granted, but someone else who wished for giant hands comes and eats you.

I wish Vatican City would create a globally reconized noodle.
If thats the case, doesnt that neutralize my giant hands wish corruption?

Oh well.

Granted, but then I ruin it b/c I like Italian! They taste like chicken! @_X

I wish for an Irish coffee.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2009, 07:33:17 pm »
Quote from: Viper6525D
If thats the case, doesnt that neutralize my giant hands wish corruption?
In short: No

Granted, but they can't seem to keep the Beer out...

I wish for Egypt to make a globally reconized noodle.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2009, 07:34:38 pm »
Granted, but it's made of sand.

I wish Zitan would come up with something new to wish for.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2009, 07:36:27 pm »
Granted...

I wish Egypt would make a globally reconized sandwich (don't go for the cheap shot)

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2009, 07:45:51 pm »
Granted, but we still go for the cheap shot...I use my giant hands to eat the sandwich (Ha, your own logic used against you)

I wish for the insanity to never end!

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2009, 07:51:12 pm »
Quote from: Viper6525D
I use my giant hands to eat the sandwich (Ha, your own logic used against you)
Hah, you lost your Giant Hands when you became a Sandwich, so your logic is unlogical making my logic undeniable.

^This is the type of insanity you are stuck with

I wish Viper would realize that he has regular-sized hands, and that Turkey made a globally reconized sandwich (don't you dare...)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2009, 07:54:23 pm »
Granted.  Then Viper puts two fingers in the stink, then feeds you  the sandwhich.

I with there was a team in the world series I could root for.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2009, 08:00:33 pm »
Granted, but then they get totally destroyed in the World Series so badly, that the team owner is forced to sell the team.

I wish the Phillies win the World Series ( I wanna win my bet)

Also, i dont like the Phills. I hate them,...just hate the Yanks more

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2009, 08:04:00 pm »
Granted, but they end up having to forefit game 7 and the Yankees win anyway.

I with Pedro was my daddy.

I'm with you on the Yankees.  I really hate them.  And, being a Mets fan, I can't really root for the Phillies.  I guess I have to root NL.

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2009, 08:08:42 pm »
Granted, but then he sells you for a cigarette...its a prison joke.

I wish I can knock over  into the ocean...idk why i said that.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2009, 08:10:46 pm »
I will not grant that

I wish wherever Viper lived got destroyed by an Anti-Matter Bomb

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2009, 08:13:27 pm »
Granted, but all the old people survive and move into your town.  (this was to Viper, but it works for either)

I wish my Wii Rockband controllers worked with Guitar Hero
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:14:26 pm by Jenne »

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2009, 08:15:29 pm »
Quote from: Jenne
Granted, but all the old people survive and move into your town.
My town is all old people

Granted, but a legal mistake is found and Guitar Hero is shut down forever and copies of the game become illegal, so only Roack Band is allowed by law.

I wish the old people moved to Viper's town
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:16:43 pm by Zitan XLII »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2009, 08:17:42 pm »
That's fine, I just want to play GH Metallica anyway...

Granted, but all the hippies move to your town.

I wish my puppy would stop growling at her reflection in the window.  (No "she dies" jokes)

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2009, 08:18:48 pm »
Granted, but then it gets sucked into the mirror, by your opposite in some reverse world, b/c in reality, she was scaring them away.

I wish for pie.

EDIT: Damn i was late. No real time to react to your wish Jenne.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:22:09 pm by Viper6525D »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2009, 08:21:34 pm »
its RECOGNIZED

with a G

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2009, 08:24:48 pm »
On second thought....

I wish llamavore was in the pit of death for breaking the combo of the game.

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:25:24 pm by Viper6525D »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2009, 08:29:01 pm »
Granted, but you are in there too, and you both get recruited by a wild snorlax.

I wish for a donation
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:29:49 pm by Jenne »

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2009, 08:51:48 pm »
Granted. Heres a dollar, minus taxes, delivery, and postage, you get about 13 cents.

Unfortunately, now it gets lost in the mail.

Now I wish for pie...a pie of Death!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 08:52:19 pm by Viper6525D »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317