Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Ever wanted to fucking kill a grave digger?  (Read 36693 times)

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Ever been in a relationship?
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2007, 08:15:56 pm »
I dated a girl once, but it was never a relationship, or anything even resembling one.

On the other hand, I've been rejected...*counts* four times. That number would be vastly increased if my friends didn't try to talk me out of asking people out. (some friends, eh?) I'm thinking of dating the girl I kinda-sorta-dated again, but she'll probably say no.

It's odd, because I'm not unattractive or anything. I'm no Johnny Depp, but I'm definitely above par...

Getting me started is a bad idea.
fuck off

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2007, 08:16:41 pm »
what grade you in?

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2007, 08:17:56 pm »
Quote from: King Without A Crown
what grade you in?
Who is that directed at?

If it's me, I'm a freshman in college.
fuck off

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2007, 08:18:36 pm »
She's a freshman, I'm a sophomore.  And as I said, crew eats my life, and I very rarely would have an opportunity to talk to her.  Nothing beyond saying hi in the hall since summer school.  So I've pretty much already given that up as a bad job and I'm looking elsewhere.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2007, 08:19:29 pm »
didnt realize it took me so long to write four words...it was to cynic lol >_>

Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20:33 pm »
Dude, if your high school is anything like mine, that means nothing. We sophomores have plenty of classes with freshmen and if we want, we can talk to them during lunch, breakfast break, between classes, or before or after school. In high school, nothing can stop you, me, or anyone else.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

wethepeople

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 08:20:46 pm »
I like this one girl, honestly, but I don't know. >_> She's way, way different than me. Different type of family, different everything. She's hot as hell though.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 08:23:13 pm »
ew americans...sophomore is grade 10 right? well ive always had a pretty steady stream of girlfreinds (sorry lol) but in grade 11 its definitely when shit starts to pick up. upper tier of the school, just make yourself known and everything you'll need will come to you. if all else fails, i suggest dreads. gets you more ass than you could need

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:13 pm »
Quote from: Leo
Dude, if your high school is anything like mine, that means nothing. We sophomores have plenty of classes with freshmen and if we want, we can talk to them during lunch, breakfast break, between classes, or before or after school. In high school, nothing can stop you, me, or anyone else.

First, wtf is breakfast break?  Second, half of my lunch period is gone because I'm taking a combo of Latin 2/Ancient Greek 1.  What little time I have is devoted to eating.  I have no classes with freshmen.  None.  Nor will I.  She gets to school with no time to talk.  After school I'm directly to crew.  Between classes/study periods, we only have one study the same, and by the time I get there, she's in a chair sandwiched by two of her friends whom I don't know at all.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2007, 08:24:18 pm »
Similar with me dude. I'm the smartest guy in my grade. She's a cheerleader. We still talk every once in a while though. The only class we have together is Spanish though, but seeing as though I'm the only guy in the school who knows it and we sit right next to each other, it makes for some good moments.

I guess I have some luck. Now if only I can take that luck to the next level.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2007, 08:25:52 pm »
in grade 11 its definitely when shit starts to pick up. upper tier of the school, just make yourself known and everything you'll need will come to you.
Not necessarily. I was one of the most well-known people in my school.
fuck off

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2007, 08:27:43 pm »
I'm damn well known: I'm the kid who wore a kilt all day and played the bagpipes at Festival of Nations.  Literally almost every person would know me for that.  >_>  I'm very smart, but seeing as I go to a school well known for academics, there are definitely people much smarter than me.  But not many.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2007, 08:27:57 pm »
well...be known in a good way? even thats optional...im not saying it will guarantee you chicks, but it doesnt hurt and having lots of friends is fun lol

Offline The Ambiguity

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:03 pm »
I agree with Cynic on the crew part, it does eat your life whole.

I've been in 4 that I would count relationships in my 20 years of life. I kind of miss my last significant other, but eh. My options are wide open, I'm trying that whole casual dating thing.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 08:28:24 pm by The Ambiguity »
Mehrdeutigkeit

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2007, 08:28:18 pm »
Can't vote, so I'll go with no. If you have to think about it, its a no.

I had one Middle School relationship, and we all know those don't count. It wasn't my fault, yes fault is the appropriate word. Damn middle school "hand whore," yeah, thats also appropriate. She obviously didn't understand the meaning of the word relationship.

Had "another" in High School, but it was with what I'd describe as a "notes girl." You know, the annoying ones that don't have time to talk and only write notes. <_< Then where the hell do they get the time to write the damn notes? Also, didn't we switch to text messaging or something (not that I use my cellphone ever)? In the end, we broke up because apparently I didn't know how to be a boyfriend. Or thats what I got out of the fucking note.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:38 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
First, wtf is breakfast break?

My school has a 20 min break between 1st and 2nd period so that students can go the the lunchroom and have a small breakfast if they wish.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2007, 08:30:45 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
First, wtf is breakfast break?

My school has a 20 min break between 1st and 2nd period so that students can go the the lunchroom and have a small breakfast if they wish.
thats ridiculous...

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2007, 08:30:51 pm »
well...be known in a good way? even thats optional...im not saying it will guarantee you chicks, but it doesnt hurt and having lots of friends is fun lol

It's also good to have friends who can hook you up with hot girls.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2007, 08:31:42 pm »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Can't vote, so I'll go with no. If you have to think about it, its a no.

I had one Middle School relationship, and we all know those don't count. It wasn't my fault, yes fault is the appropriate word. Damn middle school "hand whore," yeah, thats also appropriate. She obviously didn't understand the meaning of the word relationship.

Had "another" in High School, but it was with what I'd describe as a "notes girl." You know, the annoying ones that don't have time to talk and only write notes. <_< Then where the hell do they get the time to write the damn notes? Also, didn't we switch to text messaging or something (not that I use my cellphone ever)? In the end, we broke up because apparently I didn't know how to be a boyfriend. Or thats what I got out of the fucking note.

The latter sounds like something out of a Dane Cook skit.  And to King: I am known in a good way.  Just not friends with everyone.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2007, 08:32:03 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
I like this one girl, honestly, but I don't know. >_> She's way, way different than me. Different type of family, different everything. She's hot as hell though.

go for it, i've dated people from totaly different lives than me and sometimes it works sometimes it does not

Similar with me dude. I'm the smartest guy in my grade. She's a cheerleader. We still talk every once in a while though. The only class we have together is Spanish though, but seeing as though I'm the only guy in the school who knows it and we sit right next to each other, it makes for some good moments.

I guess I have some luck. Now if only I can take that luck to the next level.

heh, cheerleaders at mah school = evil besides this one girl but i would never go out with her. she's hot and all but back to the never date friends thing. and that creates many problems for me *knows about 90% of his grade*

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317