Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: JeffGoldblum64 Street Fighter Last Fight  (Read 32946 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: JeffGoldblum64 Street Fighter Last Fight
« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2016, 06:02:58 pm »
Let's play DOTA though

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #101 on: June 10, 2016, 02:40:37 am »
y
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 10, 2016, 05:35:13 am »
Because we can wear mics and get good together and get yelled at in brazilliam and maybe we'd get a laugh or two out of it

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #103 on: June 10, 2016, 11:42:20 pm »
I installed it

funny thing, I deleted hangouts right before you brought it up

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2016, 12:07:27 am »
Then give me your address or hit me up >_>

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2016, 02:52:52 pm »
ok it's ignea10@gmail.com

if you still want to use google hangouts I'll reinstall it. unless it just works through chrome browser?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2016, 03:52:13 pm »
is the only reason you want to play dota because you can eat trees?
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2016, 02:12:58 pm »
I swear to god Croix

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2016, 02:14:03 pm »
ok it's ignea10@gmail.com

if you still want to use google hangouts I'll reinstall it. unless it just works through chrome browser?

Yes it works through gmail but I want you to install hangouts so I can possibly get responses faster than the boards move

I can arrange penpals into a DOTA game faster than on the ria boards

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2016, 02:16:48 pm »
Mogar play dota

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2016, 09:04:06 pm »
is the only reason you want to play dota because you can eat trees?

thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2016, 09:11:27 pm »
No but the only reason I want you to play street fighter is to find your warrior spirit

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2016, 09:13:31 pm »
There is a free to play Tekken game on PSN called Tekken Revolution

I've been playing it. I've played six matches and won all six matches. Surely this is a game you can enjoy, Crabtown

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2016, 09:14:50 pm »
I still remember playing Minecraft with you and seeing that dumb name above your character and just losing my shit

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2016, 09:16:19 pm »
...i forgot about that name.
thank you for your time

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.97" long.
  • has 797 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2016, 10:49:03 pm »
I still remember playing Minecraft with you and seeing that dumb name above your character and just losing my shit

remember the time you set the forest on fire?
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2016, 08:38:46 am »
And it was glitchy alpha minecraft so instead of burning away and disappearing only the wood disappeared so it was a bunch of floating flaming leaves.

Yes. I remember that. Ugh. Whoops.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2016, 01:58:04 pm »
My powers grow even stronger

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2w2zTd-A8k" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2w2zTd-A8k</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEKSBxaMco" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhEKSBxaMco</a>

Elaboration on second video

Chun-Li is a charge character and her specials require holding backwards or down for at least 2 seconds, aka charging

Kikoken (the projectile) is "Charge Backwards > Forward + Punch" with each strength punch changing the effect of the projectile

The Super is "Charge Backwards > Forward > Backwards > Forward + Kick"

To combine these didn't seem possible to me

But, it's actually kinda interesting. You have to do this fast

"Charge Backwards > Forward + Punch > Backwards > Forward + Kick"

That will do Kikoken into Super.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2016, 09:11:29 am »

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2016, 11:36:27 am »
well?

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.258 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317