Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: JeffGoldblum64 Street Fighter Last Fight  (Read 32850 times)

Offline what the pluck

Re: JeffGoldblum64 Street Fighter Last Fight
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »
Croixy, get a gmail account and join chats with Kenny and Llama
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2016, 06:39:14 pm »
i have an email through my isp.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2016, 07:39:19 pm »
I have 5 email accounts. Get a fucking gmail account.
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2016, 07:55:47 pm »
why do you need 5?
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2016, 12:37:35 am »
warrior spirit

I missed this, did this turn into an episode of Dragon Ball?
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2016, 12:54:32 am »
My "professional" account.
My "home" account.
My "easy access" account.
My "spam" account.
My "srs spam stuff" account.

'cause I've always had two spam accounts. Really sucks when it all goes to one account and you actually have to check it for something. So the srs spam is guaranteed spam that I am required to sign up for due to one reason or another. And my spam is "I don't really want updates from this site" account.
Easy access means I can check it from my phone. Also, spam never goes to it because I never give it out unless absolutely necessary.
My professional and home accounts are technically the same account. I actually have 3 if I think about it. But they're secure stuff that can only be accessed from here.
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2016, 01:12:39 am »
I just cram it all into one and never check it. ever.
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2016, 01:33:16 am »
I looked into this google mail and hangouts and all that, it actually makes me a little uncomfortable that people actually use this stuff.
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2016, 03:56:26 am »
How do people seriously not have a gmail

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2016, 05:09:12 am »
Why do I need one, the email address I have through my isp is good for me.
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2016, 07:25:37 am »
Because it's 2016 and nobody uses ISP email anymore because what if you switch isps duh

And gmail has way better features and is literally the best

Just get yourself a gmail

God damnit crabtown

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2016, 07:29:17 am »
Do you have a smart phone

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2016, 11:00:07 am »
No. I have a home phone.
thank you for your time

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2016, 11:18:49 am »
croix trolling kenny is my thing dude.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2016, 01:12:16 pm »
Who is trolling? Why do people keep saying that.
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2016, 01:16:35 pm »
Fine then. Don't be intimate with Kenny in another place. I'll keep him all to myself.
Okay fine, I'll share him with llama.
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2016, 01:34:12 pm »
croix trolling kenny is my thing dude.

It's literally every single one of yalls thing as far as I'm concerned

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2016, 01:38:05 pm »
I don't like how that google hangout thing looks. I prefer to not have everything out there. This is like, Yo dawg let's make this totally a Rl contact list. Online. I like to keep my online and offline separated.
thank you for your time

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2016, 01:43:08 pm »
thank you for your time

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2016, 01:47:03 pm »
In my gmail circles I have people from RIA and from IRC. Completely online.
いいじゃない

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317