Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 'Tis goodbye  (Read 6231 times)

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2007, 09:23:43 am »
Quote from: Dagny Taggart
Just join MK already.

i lol'd

Offline Shamedmonkey

• Cactus
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2007, 10:12:09 am »
Quote from: IronSoldier820
Quote from: Mr_Cynic
FUCKING DAUGHTER OF A FUCKING BITCH.  I'M GOING TO FUCKING SPAM YOU FOR ALL FUCKING ETERNITY WITH A FUCKING PIG FOR FUCKING LEA(V)ING.  I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL HAVE KENNY WRITE A FUCKING PROGRAM TO FLOOD YOUR FUCKING MSN WITH FUCKING PIGS THE FUCKING SECOND YOU FUCKING SIGN FUCKING ON.
Security reasons.  You have no say in what happens; you're not a member of this alliance.
What's more, it was my suggestion that they weren't moved.  Someone else may have already made the executive decision, but just putting it out there.
I believe you mean persecuted, but legal action would be bad too.
INFINITE PIGS, BITCH!
LOREN.  SOMEHOW MY MSN HAS REMOVED YOU.  SHIT.
GO.  DIE.  BITCH.
I'm not quoting it now, just because you said to.
Posts like these make me wonder why people are confused when members leave, yet yell at them when they do. Are you always this hateful? If so, I might have to step it up a notch. I thought my Hate Rant on Moth last night was beautiful, but damn, you're providing the best competition for Evil Bastard in the longest while. Stop trying to steal my Asshole of the Year award, dammit.

Dammit Iron, you know that award is mine!
Just twist your hip and do the dip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2007, 04:45:04 pm »
Like any of you could see me in MK

<_< >_>

And Shamed, depends on the day. Iron is more annoying then you 85% of the time. Or if we're playing risk...

Offline Shamedmonkey

• Cactus
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2007, 05:08:05 pm »
How is Iron more annoying than I? I came up with the Fap meme. The impersonate Loren meme! I'm the most annoying person, dammit!
Just twist your hip and do the dip.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2007, 05:15:34 pm »
He gets to me more then you *shrug*

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2007, 10:28:26 am »
Just not awesome enough, I guess.
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2007, 01:48:27 pm »
Loren, you should make your own alliance called the United Poptart Society. It would rawk.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:48:53 pm by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2007, 02:23:58 pm »
Quote from: Flask
Loren, you should make your own alliance called the United tonictart Society. It would rawk.

fixed

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2007, 02:38:27 pm »
But then it wouldn't be UPS.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2007, 03:46:13 pm »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2007, 03:51:27 pm »
Quote from: Flask
But then it wouldn't be UPS.
lawls, It'd be a bitch to get members and I'm not on as much to run an alliance.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2007, 04:48:23 pm »
Hand it over to the eagers early on, but keep an overseeing executive position so you can tell people what to do.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2007, 05:40:18 pm »
be like shyox!

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2007, 06:35:36 pm »
Quote from: Chickenzilla
you might want to move this out of the public, people are looking at the sanction race, reading this, and wondering about your stability.
Is that a problem? O_o
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317