Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This country is fucked.  (Read 4814 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: This country is fucked.
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 09:40:27 am »
Think of it this way -- we had two very questionable candidates. Either one might need to be impeached. Which one is easier to impeach -- the one with entrenched allies in the media and justice department colluding in her favor? Or the one that spooked both democrats and republicans and is still an outsider? Ostensibly that also makes him easier to control.

Hillary has been investigated over and over again

And yet every time she hasn't been charged with a crime

So either Hillary is good at getting away with things or the GOP has been pushing for investigations for literally years now

Which do you really think is likely

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 09:41:33 am »
Pretty much every "scandal" on Hillary pushed by the GOP has fallen apart and yet it succeeded in it's purpose.

So yeah, thanks for tossing the country to the generation that will die at 80+ while we die to global warming.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 09:44:18 am by Champion Ken »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 09:43:43 am »
I literally do not get this damage control.

"The GOP isn't going to do what they've been saying they were going to do and coincidentally have ALWAYS been doing."

"Trump is actually a secret moderate/liberal and is actually going to not do what the GOP wants"

"But both parties are so corrupt, thats why I'm glad the country is in the hands of the party that thinks the world is 6000 years old"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 10:40:52 am by Champion Ken »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 11:16:49 am »
Think of it this way -- we had two very questionable candidates. Either one might need to be impeached. Which one is easier to impeach -- the one with entrenched allies in the media and justice department colluding in her favor? Or the one that spooked both democrats and republicans and is still an outsider? Ostensibly that also makes him easier to control.

Hillary has been investigated over and over again

And yet every time she hasn't been charged with a crime

So either Hillary is good at getting away with things or the GOP has been pushing for investigations for literally years now

Which do you really think is likely

it's not hard to argue that her status as a washington elite protects her. nobody thinks it's crazy to say hollywood celebrities get away with crimes that the lower class doesn't. and I don't think it's crazy to say Trump's status protects him. however you can't apply innocent-until-proven-guilty for Hillary and not apply it for Trump.

The clinton foundation has yet to be investigated. Regardless of whether she's prosecuted, she's been proven by the FBI to have lied to the american people about whether she turned over all work related emails. whether she got a subpoena. whether her emails were classified at the time. whether they were exposed to hostile actors. etc etc and yes it's a fact the allegedly 'not work related' emails were deleted -after- all emails were subpoena'd.

Add to this the media giving her debate questions before debate, the DoJ giving her intel on the case proceedings, her group attempting to bribe the FBI, etc etc mountains of stuff in wikileaks, oh and what about the primaries, anyone paying attention is questioning her, and it almost becomes a red flag when someone doesn't question her. So yes I think it's likely shes good at getting away with things, because people help her. I read blogs defending her, posted by nice reasonable facebook friends who chide others for not digging deeper, and these blogs just casually contradict recorded FBI statements. The cognitive dissonance is real.

I don't think it's wrong to be suspicious of Trump too. but the first female president would only ever be criticized by secret rapehitlers, that's how it works in half the country's minds. There's a tidal wave of bias behind her, it's institutional, and that is truly dangerous. She might be innocent in some ways but the fact that people are so loyal to what the FBI called extreme carelessness, when we are heading toward a possible ww3, that's dangerous. You know I talk about Obama funding ISIS because he thought they'd topple Assad, and his loyal followers just tune it out. They don't want to know. We essentially repeated our mistake that created al qaeda, except worse now. It's stated in declassified memos under the FoIA. but they plug their fingers in their ears and say he's the best. The world deserves someone who -might not- repeat obama's mistakes. If we didnt have the spine to use our own soldiers we should stay the f out.

BTW kenny damage control is something that happens after damage. HRC losing the vote is nothing anyone has to apologize to you for. Liberal freakouts are not everyone else's responsibility. If you swallow politically biased media you're going to get pulled into their fantasy world, and then you're going to suffer when it crashes. Take the red pill

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 02:30:45 pm »
You bought into conservative propaganda and you want me to take "the red pill"

We are not funding ISIS. How the US is responsible for the """creation""" of ISIS is the destabilization of the Middle East, an event that happened because of the party that is now given power.

So, the Clinton Foundation is spooky in your eyes because people have put it under suspension, but no investigation has been started and there is no evidence of wrongdoing? Okay.

Meanwhile, in another topic, we had a giant list of Trump Foundation investigations going on. Why even mention the Clinton Foundation if investigating it doesn't actually change your opinion of Clinton anyway because it did nothing for your opinion on Trump?

"I don't think it's wrong to be suspicious of Trump too. but the first female president would only ever be criticized by secret rapehitlers, that's how it works in half the country's minds"

It doesn't. The US and Liberals are not in fact run by tumblr extremists. The most annoying idiots on tumblr and twitter are not the entire left and liberalism in this country.

In fact, I find it hard to believe that half your beliefs even align with the GOP.

There is no pill to take. The Red Pill never existed. It is fantasy. Now we get to relive the Bush era even harder.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 02:33:08 pm by Champion Ken »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2016, 02:33:48 pm »
And I'm sorry, I can't meet your posts with ones just as detailed at the moment, but if I would like to at some point.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2016, 06:22:25 pm »
You bought into conservative propaganda and you want me to take "the red pill"

We are not funding ISIS. How the US is responsible for the """creation""" of ISIS is the destabilization of the Middle East, an event that happened because of the party that is now given power.

So, the Clinton Foundation is spooky in your eyes because people have put it under suspension, but no investigation has been started and there is no evidence of wrongdoing? Okay.

Meanwhile, in another topic, we had a giant list of Trump Foundation investigations going on. Why even mention the Clinton Foundation if investigating it doesn't actually change your opinion of Clinton anyway because it did nothing for your opinion on Trump?

"I don't think it's wrong to be suspicious of Trump too. but the first female president would only ever be criticized by secret rapehitlers, that's how it works in half the country's minds"

It doesn't. The US and Liberals are not in fact run by tumblr extremists. The most annoying idiots on tumblr and twitter are not the entire left and liberalism in this country.

In fact, I find it hard to believe that half your beliefs even align with the GOP.

There is no pill to take. The Red Pill never existed. It is fantasy. Now we get to relive the Bush era even harder.

Are you honestly going to tell me wikileaks is conservative propaganda? https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/dear-democrats-read-this-if-you-do-not-understand-why-trump-won-5a0cdb13c597#.abe06rixa

From another article:
"The Washington Post found that two months after Secretary Clinton encouraged the Russian government to approve a $3.7 billion deal with Boeing, the aerospace company announced a $900,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation.

The Wall Street Journal found that Clinton made an “unusual intervention” to announce a legal settlement with UBS, after which the Swiss bank increased its donations to, and involvement with, the Clinton Foundation.

The New York Times reported that a Russian company assumed control of major uranium reserves in a deal that required State Department approval, as the chairman of the company involved in the transaction donated $2.35 million to the Clinton Foundation."

Both foundations may be dirty. The demonstrated, systemic collusion on behalf of HRC leads me to believe this is why hers hasn't been investigated. However her foundation operated while she was under the employ of the American people, and it continues to. You might say, well Trump's was recent, he could end up continuing the same behavior. Fair point, but don't pretend Hillary is an angel. One of their aides said he could name over 500 conflicts of interests. Even Chelsea Clinton had concerns. This is not republican propaganda. The idea that it is republican propaganda is liberal propaganda.

As for ISIS it's probably true we're not funding them anymore. But we did fund jihadis in Syria after being informed they would form ISIS. And we continued to fund them after they became ISIS.

$500m from congress:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2014/06/27/obama-wants-500-million-to-train-syrian-rebels-now-what/

almost $1b via CIA yearly even after ISIS had formed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/lawmakers-move-to-curb-1-billion-cia-program-to-train-syrian-rebels/2015/06/12/b0f45a9e-1114-11e5-adec-e82f8395c032_story.html

and here's the DIA memo stating early on that the Syrian rebels were jihadis that were likely to form an islamic state, and that this was even a desirable result to fight against Assad -- although there's speculation that last part was a way for people that thought it was wrong, to cover their ass by hinting at Obama's intentional complicity.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

This is what the liberal media fails to report. It is not propaganda, it's a matter of public record. Granted Bush contributed to that whole situation too, but ISIS was funded under the Obama administration. and HRC has been touted as the continuation of Obama's 'legacy.' Trump might make similar mistakes, but in foreign policy he is all bark so far, whereas she is a rabid dog. And guess who Trump is buddies with? The guy in charge of the DIA when it called the formation of ISIS... who then got fired for not going along with the Obama administration. (https://youtu.be/SG3j8OYKgn4) So it's feasible to at least hope they won't be as naive.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 06:31:54 pm by Jake from State Farm »

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2016, 06:28:14 pm »
For the record I don't think Obama is truly evil -- just that he and his people got into the same kind of dogmatic groupthink the Bush administration did. 'We know those poor Syrian rebels won't become terrorists' = 'We know that nasty Saddam is hiding nukes'

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2016, 06:35:54 pm »

Oh and you're right. It's unfair to say all liberals think that way. However it is fair to speculate that many if not most of them are underinformed. Just as you could say republicans are underinformed about their candidate's flaws.

I do disagree with the GOP on several things, but I see it on a gradient, not as if they're completely wrong.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 03:01:34 am »
My issue with this election is that is has brought intelligent discourse to an all time low, people live in entirely different worlds.
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 11:39:57 am »
go back to your side of the road you filthy road sider
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.511 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317