Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So, I got another car...  (Read 3025 times)

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
So, I got another car...
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2010, 10:53:32 pm »
i think you should get a real mans car. its called a truck.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
So, I got another car...
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 01:17:13 am »
I have a truck in my pants if thats what you mean.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
So, I got another car...
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 03:53:12 am »
trucks are for people that need them because of work; otherwise they're for over compensating white boys. let me guess, a truck should be lifted driven around town at 10 MPG?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 03:54:03 am by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
So, I got another car...
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 04:11:10 am »
Better than my Kia Sephia, that's for sure.

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
So, I got another car...
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2010, 05:27:31 am »
Why crunka? because you don't return my calls, and I see you holding hands with other men.

don't forget that trucks are good for offroading and some other entertaining things. but yeah, a lot of people use them to feel manly which is dumb. it's just a Fucking Car. some day people are probably going to be required to drive tiny cars in the big cities. people need to stop being insecure about what they drive; insecurity about driving a sephia is not manly. although when the day comes, I bet I could make a shit ton of money selling little cars that are ugly instead of cute, because the cute ones will make the fake manly guys feel more insecure, and they'll want the toughest looking tiny car they can get. pussies.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline rlrcstrnthusiast

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Four years of Random Insanity Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.55" long.
  • has 263 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Dilbobagginese
  • Ruler: rlrcstrnthusiast
So, I got another car...
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 12:36:06 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
insecurity about driving a sephia is not manly.

I was just stating a fact. My Sephia is a pile of junk. The only reason it even runs right now is because I dropped $2000 a few months ago to get it to run. I drive it still because the mileage is decent and the insurance rates are damned low.

QUICK EDIT:

btw its clutch went out at 60k miles and again at 90k miles. And by out, I mean the clutch was absolutely destroyed both times. First time was because of poor driving. Second time was because of poor installation.
The headlights aren't bright. I changed the bulbs and it's even more dim. They're damned near impossible to adjust, which is annoying.
The taillights are faded pink. I've been pulled over twice for this. I can't be damned to buy new ones.
Half of the interior is ripped apart. I blame this on A.) the second owner (my brother) and B.) the second owner getting it at a police auction.

Also, I replaced the sound system because I was annoyed at having three blown speakers. And a radio that didn't work. In retrospect, I could have Mex'd it up and just put a boom box in my car. I always find it funny when I see a Mex roll by in a ghetto "truck" with no airconditioner or radio listening to one of the Mexican stations on their boom box.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 12:41:53 pm by rlrcstrnthusiast »

Give a black man a dumbbell, and he'll find a way to work out every muscle with it.

Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth P67 B3. Power Supply: Antec 80+ rated 750 Watt. Processor: Intel CoreI7 2600K @ 3.4GHz.  RAM: 16 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR3 Mem @1600 MHz. Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti graphics.

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
So, I got another car...
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 01:32:17 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
trucks are for people that need them because of work; otherwise they're for over compensating white boys. let me guess, a truck should be lifted driven around town at 10 MPG?

You have an issue with people who get a vehicle they might actually enjoy driving?
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
So, I got another car...
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 04:42:43 pm »
i don't. but it gets ridiculous when they start acting like they're manlier than other just because they think the bigger their car is, the bigger their penis gets.

However, I do love off-roading and trucks, just HATE most idiots that drive them. I guess same could be said with smaller/sportier cars.

I find it funny when people call my car an import or say that I should buy domestic. it was made in IL by Chrysler, haha.
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my cock

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
So, I got another car...
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2010, 08:15:12 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
i don't. but it gets ridiculous when they start acting like they're manlier than other just because they think the bigger their car is, the bigger their penis gets.

However, I do love off-roading and trucks, just HATE most idiots that drive them. I guess same could be said with smaller/sportier cars.

I find it funny when people call my car an import or say that I should buy domestic. it was made in IL by Chrysler, haha.
Well actually my truck IS for work. and also i would love to lift it up with some big ass tires.
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
So, I got another car...
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2010, 09:37:28 pm »
Get a load of this guy!  One minute he leaves for BaCoN, the next he can't tell when a thread is dead!
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
So, I got another car...
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:23 am »
load...hehe
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
So, I got another car...
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2010, 10:22:58 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Get a load of this guy!  One minute he leaves for BaCoN, the next he can't tell when a thread is dead!
ill give you a load
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
So, I got another car...
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2010, 10:44:04 pm »
There is an eclipse on a trailer across the street.  Not sure the trim, but it has the GSX/GS-T spoiler on it.  You want it?

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: So, I got another car...
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2010, 06:51:05 pm »
what, the spoiler? no thanks, i don't like their spoilers..to big IMO.

I bought new wheels though and washed it because it was finally sunny outside :)

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/9658/img0227an.jpg
So, I got another car...

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5763/img0223o.jpg
So, I got another car...

17" Enkei Mitsubishi wheels...they're actually from the Evo Lancer which is a great and extremely fast car. Hey, $320 for the wheels plus $120 for Pirelli Tires is a good deal.
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my cock

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2010, 09:02:07 pm »
The car looks nice, it's feels good to drive around something of which you can be proud.  I'm tempted to go take pictures of my truck for you guys, it's pretty sweet too.  I guess I'm compensating for something according to some of the recent posters.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2010, 09:16:40 pm »
what, the spoiler? no thanks, i don't like their spoilers..to big IMO.

I bought new wheels though and washed it because it was finally sunny outside :)

17" Enkei Mitsubishi wheels...they're actually from the Evo Lancer which is a great and extremely fast car. Hey, $320 for the wheels plus $120 for Pirelli Tires is a good deal.
Well, I actually meant the whole car.  But, it's gone now anyway. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 06:59:10 am by Jenne »

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2010, 05:47:46 am »
Pimpin

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 42 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317