Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES  (Read 1029 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« on: February 16, 2010, 07:58:27 pm »
I ride a school bus to school every (school) day, and I've got something to say about those Goddamn things.

First of all, why the hell are school buses on the road on weekends and holidays? Where are they going? I, for one, have absolutely no idea. If there's no school, there should be no school buses. Plain and simple. It makes sense to me; the logic is there.

So I'm getting on the bus one day, and some Asian penis and a nigger girl took my spot. So, I go to a different spot. And that different spot is incredibly uncomfortable. Why is that? It's because I like to lean against the wall when I'm on the bus, and the fucking windows aren't in sync with the seats! Normally, I sit at a seat that has an entire window view. But this time, and this happens occasionally because people take my spot every couple of days (those bastards) and when that happens, I get a seat with a big metal rectangular prism jetting out against my shoulder, which is REALLY mother fucking uncomfortable. Why are these windows not in sync with the seats? What if you just like to look out the window and have a metal thing in the way of your regular view because you can't sit in your normal spot? Why can't you just make a 1:1 window to seat ratio?

Finally, why are there different coloured school buses? I've seen yellow school buses, and that's normal, because they're yellow so they're easy to see. Why have I also seen blue, red, and purple school buses? I'm not mistaking them for city buses or handicap buses or some shit, I've seen them at my elementary school as a kid: randomly colored school buses. Why the fuck would you do that? What is that doing to the kids? "My school bus is red so it's weird. Also, so is that black guy." Where's the consistency? Actually, now that I think about it, all these problems are derived from damaged consistency. Come on, you stupid bus manufacturers, get yer shit together!

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 08:15:29 pm »
When are you coming back to CN?

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 08:16:56 pm »
KingRanter is teh shit
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 09:03:53 pm »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
When are you coming back to CN?
I found it boring (not into text games) so I'm not. I'm a "visitor" instead.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 10:27:27 pm »
MOve to AZ we now have 4 school buses with WiFi
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Kyrotsugi

• I CAN HAD DAT?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Viva La America!!! Viva La RIA!!!
    • View Profile
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 10:56:32 pm »
well

A)     If you live in a poor area then they were bought at a cheaper price due to being previously used by a church or some other group (I know in Louisiana most Churches have sky blue buses)

B )     Asians have been proven to not have a penis, where the fuck did you get your info?

C)     Hey, my names Nigger too!!!!! wait no it ain't.     I can't remember why I was typing this, meh

D)     Most school buses align for the most part when it comes to windows:seats but towards the back you will notice that the windows are actually either not as wide or wider, this is due to the windows not going all the way to the back.

E)     Why the fuck am I typing all of this again?

F)     AZ sucks, the South is where its at

G)     Did you bring teh cake for all of us?     If not you must make a deposit into the BBC (Bank of Bacon for Cacutuar)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 10:56:55 pm by Kyrotsugi »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 01:07:35 am »
set up some of the schoolbuses with bombs like in speed where they couldn't go too fast or too slow. that should get the message across.

right?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 02:55:13 am »
maybe it's because all the school buses just wanted to fuck with you..

in which case; follow llavamore's advice.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 04:10:29 pm »
School buses on the weekends are for extracurricular activities. I've been on a school bus many a Saturday. I believe different colored school buses are when it's not for school. I think it's a law, but I'm not sure if it's everywhere. And why do you need your own seat? Just man up and sit somewhere
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
WTF @ SCHOOL BUSES
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 09:40:17 pm »
Quote from: Crunka
maybe it's because all the school buses just wanted to fuck with you..

in which case; follow llavamore's advice.

no, in that case, take my advice but also once a few have exploded and the horrific schoolbus guts and deathscenes are all over the news and the fear in the schoolbus community is palpable, kidnap some of them and threaten to blow up their schoolbus relatives if they don't perform wanton and depraved schoolbus sex for the whole internet to see.

then when they get pregnant from these traumatic experiences and their schoolbus communities shun them because they were never allowed to tell the community that they would have died if they didn't perform these animalistic schoolbus mating rituals, make them crash and then cut their babies out of them while they're unconscious and tell them the baby schoolbuses didn't make it. tell them that while serving them sloppy joes, and of course you've given them a drug to make them voraciously hungry. then while they are simultaneously crying about their bereavement and their tears are mixing with the sloppyjoe sauce on the corners of their mouths, they find a baby schoolbus body part in their mouth. they start to throw up, and that's when you shoot them in the vagina at a sharp angle until you run out of ammo.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317