Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A solution to the ISIS problem  (Read 980 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
A solution to the ISIS problem
« on: November 01, 2014, 07:43:04 pm »
After spending a lot of time drinking alone in the dark and thinking about this, I think I have a practical solution to the ISIS problem.

The fundamental problem is how to separate the fighters from the civilians.

The land that they have occupied is basically the waterways of the Tigris and the Euphrates and everything in between. However, that does not include the sources of the two rivers (they are in Turkey and Jordan, I believe), nor their common exit to the sea. The land even a few tens of klicks from the rivers are desert (not counting irrigated land). This dictates their future moves, since the most precious resource for their survival is water, not oil. They will need access to the sea to import and export goods, and as you will now see, they will need to control the sources for security reasons.

I propose that we introduce an incredible quantity of tranquilizer or THC into their water supply. It would have to be non-lethal, available in sufficient quantity for prolonged seeding, and stable at the natural temperature of the water. And tasteless. It should take time to build up in your system, and take something like 4-5 days of drinking to suddenly take effect. It should also be long acting, putting people to sleep for something like 3-4 days.

Once administered, you would just march in, remove anyone holding a gun, and in confinement continue to give them the same water when they wake up, in faster acting doses until all the good guys you knocked out with them can be separated as you identify everyone.

As ISIS fighters are identified, you place them in a huge, enclosed, self governed colony wired with web cams, and using tethered drones to web cast their every waking moment to the world. Then let everyone see how a colony of testosterone-poisoned men age together without the company of women.

To make it economically viable, you sell the webcast access, and do pay per view events. Something like dropping an AK47 into the colony, loaded with blanks that look indistinguishable from blanks. I know that this all sounds like the movie Absolom with Ray Liotta, but that's fine. The you have another event where you drop a clip with live rounds and watch the fun. How about dropping a copy of Hustler? Or a copy of Gent with some bare-asses muscle man wearing only chaps on the cover. Wouldn't you pay a buck to watch that for an hour?

Do you think that this would present any ethical issues? Would it be a positive step toward comprehensive peace in the middle east?

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Re: A solution to the ISIS problem
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 10:25:49 pm »
I have always said. And keep in mind im Jewish.  I say we nuke every thing from Egypt to Turkey.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline rabonnobar

• New Sith Order
  • Cactus
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Calabria
  • Ruler: rabonnobar
Re: A solution to the ISIS problem
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 06:46:05 pm »
I have always said. And keep in mind im Jewish.  I say we nuke every thing from Egypt to Turkey.

too many swarthy muslim QTs

not to mention ex-IDF israelis ungh

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317