Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I am forced to delete my nation.  (Read 2114 times)

Offline Aria Invictus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 0.06" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Monistica
  • Ruler: Aria Invictus
I am forced to delete my nation.
« on: December 22, 2011, 08:58:55 am »
Whatever the leaders did here at RIA, has made playing Cybernations for me unplayable.

I have 3 different groups all launching nukes at me at the same time. Not just 3 nations, but three factions, all asking me to surrender to their terms.

Problem is that when I surrender to one group,  I cant surrender to the other 2 and then they continue to Nuke my nation out of spite because ironically they think I am trying to trick them.

These are stubborn assholes who won't listen to reason and simply don't care. I have not started a fight with ANY of them, and all three attacks were totally unprovoked. These attacks started happening right after RIA went to war.

Since my nation's economy is devastated and I make half as much as I spend in expenses now (when before the opposite was true), I am unable to pay for anything and unable to reach anyone's terms.

Because the game is unplayable the only choice I have is to stop taking in taxes and letting Cybernations auto delete my nation.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
Re: I am forced to delete my nation.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 09:38:02 am »
No one forced you to do anything. While it is unfortunate that you are new during a global war, deserting your alliance during war gains you nothing. Everyone's nation is being trashed right now but surrendering only guarantees you lose an alliance and you lose rebuilding aid after the war. Sounds like CN might not be your type of game though.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 10:15:20 am »
Wait wait wait, we are in global war time?
...and kenny is trying to get me, the land whore, back into the game!? What the hell!?

But yeah dude, to get back on topic here, trust in the RIA.

We may run around like chickens with our heads cut off, and I may have left the alliance twice now (both times unwillingly I may add) but still...have faith in them. I have yet to see a single fellow RIAers crys for help be ignored. Reach out to your brothers and you will be surprised who you will get to help. Maybe not exactly when you want/need it, but it will reach you.

They are all dealing with shit, as I am sure I will when I finally get around to getting back in the game. Just remember though, no one said this would be easy. Heck, if it were easy to keep things going the way you wanted them to go, it wouldnt be fun. You gotta have a few curve balls now and then thrown at ya.

Alas, your choice in the end. If you wish to call it quits and burn your flag, then so be it. But should you chose to stay strong and stick it through this, then you will have a big advantage should another war happen within your time of rule. Plus, its always nice to have the brothers and sisters of the RIA at your back.
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 01:51:02 pm »
I'm sorry you feel that way but no we haven't.

First of all you randomly switched to the Fark AA awhile before this war started and thus haven't even been a member of the RIA in awhile since you never re-applied after randomly switching back during the war. Thats the reason you were attacked by the people at war with Fark and later the people at war with us when you switched back to our AA.

Secondly if you had actually tried to re-apply we could have helped you out.

And thirdly pretty much no amount of damage can completely destroy you. Anything can be rebuilt eventually with the proper help.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:55:58 pm by Shadow »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 01:59:15 pm »
I have not started a fight with ANY of them, and all three attacks were totally unprovoked. These attacks started happening right after RIA went to war.
I...don't think you understand what "unprovoked" means. When RIA is at war, you're going to get attacked. That's how alliances work. The alliance protects you in peace, and you defend the alliance in war. You don't cut and run and complain that your nation gets wrecked. We're all getting wrecked. That's just how war works. If you actually stuck around RIA would help you get back on your feet, but instead you're just surrendering scum. It's one thing if you, say, didn't have access to a computer to actually keep yourself from being rolled, but running just because it means your nation gets damaged is frowned upon...just about everywhere. Not a lot of alliances take deserters either, except NoR apparently, heh.

Also, I found this funny:
e-peen is 0.06" long

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 02:04:21 pm »
Shadow, your sig sucks now,
Hey hey you you, i could make you a SIG-GY.
No way no way, you know you need a new one.
Hey hey you you, i could make your SIG-GY.
No way, no wayyyyyyy.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Aria Invictus

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • war boner is 0.06" long.
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Monistica
  • Ruler: Aria Invictus
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 04:57:21 pm »
I its going to be deleted anyway for the sheer fact that i will get booted because I wont be able to pay my bills. So whether I want to stay or not it's over. Unless my nation can go into unlimited debt and they simply tire of nuking the crap out of me, there is absolutely NOTHING I can do.

Offline hackerhog

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Recruitment The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! Two Years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 25.08" long.
  • has 344 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Frontier
  • Ruler: hackerhog
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 05:22:16 pm »
I its going to be deleted anyway for the sheer fact that i will get booted because I wont be able to pay my bills. So whether I want to stay or not it's over. Unless my nation can go into unlimited debt and they simply tire of nuking the crap out of me, there is absolutely NOTHING I can do.

Your improvements and especially your wonders are why you do not delete. Just turtle if you're out of money. 7,509.26 is 5 times the infrastructure that I currenly have so it's not all bad. Hang on until you can go in peace mode.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 05:30:38 pm »
Well, the more they nuke you, the more your bills go down.  So you will be able to pay them eventually.  And you can't get booted for not paying your bills.  Only not collecting taxes will get you deleted. 

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 12:19:00 am »
ZEEP, you weren't supposed to see the war!  *Covers the war records with a sheet*
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 08:41:26 pm »
I STILL REMEMBER YOU!

LOVE, LANNA
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317