Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What was your best present?  (Read 5778 times)

Offline hackerhog

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! Two Years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 25.08" long.
  • has 344 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Frontier
  • Ruler: hackerhog
Re: What was your best present?
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 11:50:55 pm »
I upgraded to the iphone 5S and got a Glock 19 Gen4

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 12:07:18 am »
Your new Glock is awesome.  I live the grip on these guns.  You must have been a really good boy this year.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2014, 01:43:06 pm »
I got a big gift card to my favorite thai restaurant, that was pretty cool

My wife and I recently became big fans of Thai food.  I didn't like it at first but now I can order almost anything on the menu and it tastes delicious.  My favorite are the appetizers.  Sometimes I will just create my own meal out of 4 or 5 different ones.  Dat peanut sauce.   

Appies are good, but give me curry in a coconut any day of the week
You tell em!

Anyway, I got battyman arkham city (cause my brother knew id never played it) and bioshock infinite.
And thats it...
That's all I got for christmas...
Therefore it is the best gift I got for christmas...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2014, 02:24:48 pm »
Well the batman game was voted game of the year so at least you got a good one.  My daughter is really big into the batman games, she has all of them now including Lego batman

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2014, 03:36:15 pm »

Peace on Earth.  Who gives a gun to someone for Christmas?  Pretty cool, though, if you're into that sort of thing.

Offline hackerhog

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! Two Years of Random Insanity Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 25.08" long.
  • has 344 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Frontier
  • Ruler: hackerhog
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2014, 03:52:39 pm »

Peace on Earth.  Who gives a gun to someone for Christmas?  Pretty cool, though, if you're into that sort of thing.

Ha! I'm a hunter and in this new hunting club. My prior hunting club was just deer hunting, but this new one we can hunt hogs, turkeys, ducks, & pretty much you name it given the season. We even have a wildlife biologist that oversees everything. So this is not some type of Ted Nugent shoot em to hell type club.

I've always owned 2 rifles and 3 shotguns. All I ever needed for the hunting I do.

The problem is this new club has rattlesnakes, bears, etc... so it is advised that you carry a pistol with you when you are not hunting (scouting, etc).

So that's why I got one.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2014, 05:41:02 pm »
When you said you hunt hogs I thought it said dogs.  It instantly changed everything I thought about you for one brief second. :)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 05:22:57 am »
I fish, and have always had a tickling fascination with hunting, but the sportsman in me would not permit me to use anything more than my bow.  And it sucks.  I would have to go all compound and camo and shit.  The little devil on my shoulder wants to do the same with a Barrett .50 cal rifle, but I suppose that would not leave much of any game to actually eat....

True story:  I was once a card carrying member of the Society for the Extermination of Dogs.  Dogs would be my first choice to shoot at.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2014, 10:23:47 pm »
I got to see my team sneak into the playoffs.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2014, 10:26:17 pm »
Are you a San Diego fan Leo?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2014, 10:28:37 pm »
Are you a San Diego fan Leo?
Oh yeah I am. ;)

*creepy smile*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2014, 10:32:10 pm »
Steelers fan here.  The Chiefs broke my heart when they lost to the Chargers. Glad your team still has a shot though. How did you become a Chargers fan though?  I thought you were an east coast kid.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2014, 10:38:41 pm »
Born in the land of San Diego. Also, the fact that we didn't blow out the Chiefs was embarrassing when you consider that they were playing their entire second string.

But hey, at least we beat the Bengals and have a shot to keep doing crazy things with house money.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 10:43:15 pm »
Ok because of you I will make San Diego my AFC team to root for.  Good luck making it past Manning and the Broncos though.
Also fun fact, I can never go back to San Diego as I most likely am still wanted there. 

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2014, 02:34:06 am »
I am struggling to get a few people together for the Superbowl here in Belgium.  They think American football is for brutes who are too sissy to work without armor.  And they play soccer, so they know sissy.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2014, 02:12:30 pm »
Also fun fact, I can never go back to San Diego as I most likely am still wanted there. 
No worries, I'm wanted everywhere.

Especially at your mum's house. (I banged her and she wants it again)
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2014, 05:08:47 pm »
I don't know why the rest of the world doesn't get on board with American football.  I think they're mad that we stole the name and now they won't like our sport jus out of spite.  I bet there's a lot of closet NFL fans out there though. 

Leo, you didn't disappoint me. I was beginning to think you lost your touch but as we all can see, that's clearly not the case. 

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2014, 08:28:22 pm »
Born in the land of San Diego. Also, the fact that we didn't blow out the Chiefs was embarrassing when you consider that they were playing their entire second string.

But hey, at least we beat the Bengals and have a shot to keep doing crazy things with house money.
I heard the strangest stat the other day.  The team the Eagles have played in their home opener have one the last four super bowls.  They played San Diego this year. 

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Funktuar
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2014, 09:25:43 pm »
I heard that stat at the beginning of the year because my brother in law is an Eagles fan.   I very much doubt that happens this year however.  No offense Leo. It is a crazy stat though, reminds me of the Madden curse. 

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2014, 11:13:42 pm »
Leo, you didn't disappoint me. I was beginning to think you lost your touch but as we all can see, that's clearly not the case. 
Well, actually, I did lose my touch. This damn cold made me lose all sense of feeling in my penis. Now it's like banging whores with an icicle.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.39 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317