Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Poor RC Car smashed by old fat as shole for no reason #takingthingstoofar  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Old Men Vs RC car on golf course

There are people that literally say that these kids deserve their RC car to be broken.

Well

1) Those kids don't know any better and probably expected those guys to laugh at their joke

2) That old guy isn't any of those guy's parents or even grandparent I bet, so he has no right to fuck with their toys

3) It's just golf you fucking immature melvins

OH NO OLD WHITE MEN GOTTA PUSH THE BALLS WITH STICKS AGAIN

Give me a fucking break.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Oh wait, RIA is full of people who love golf last I checked, so I'm sure the sympathy will be with the tyrants that rule the world as usual.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Please stop making fun of us because most of our members walk around with little white balls. I'm pretty sure the dimples are okay, but just to be safe, we should probably bring in a doctor to check us all out.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Poor RC Car smashed by old fat as shole for no reason #takingthingstoofar
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 03:02:44 am »
Pisha! I would have took the RC car, jumped in the golf cart, and got the hell out of there. Fuck the kids and their idea of ruining my perfectly good walk!
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 06:13:21 am »
Hey, it's a risk you take when you decide to fuck with people.  Whether they deserved it or not, they have to accept it as a possibility. 

Also, fuck you Zeep.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2013, 06:41:22 am »
Love you too Jenne-bean.
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 09:40:44 am »
I agree with Jenne. How ever I would have let him hit me with that club. Assault with a deadly weapon Lawsuit.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 02:47:58 pm »
Oh wait, RIA is full of people who love golf last I checked, so I'm sure the sympathy will be with the tyrants that rule the world as usual.
Golf in and of itself doesn't hold much appeal to me, but breaking kids toys, I could get into that. I mean, look at those young ignorant privileged white kids crying over their little remote control mobile creeperbaggery dispenser, the cost of which could probably feed a starving ethiopian village for a month. Talk about getting schooled, they just learned a life lesson. Don't fuck with old people, they don't have much to live for anymore, and they pay out the ass for their stupid white privilege recreation too.

Furthermore I'm so offended by this thread and kenny's stance on this social issue that I'm considering how I'd go about wrecking his irreverent young-people-type electronic shit with obscure sporting goods. Maybe I'll wear a scrooge mask. Something very fulfilling and cathartic about playing out age-old social roles. While he collapses in a corner and moans through his unkempt hair about the loss of his beloved internet droid phone camera or whatever technobabble gobble-de-gook, I will prance about in plaid shorts, suspenders, dress shoes and knee socks, yelling 'This is the way it's always been! This is the way it will always be! Time is a frosty bitch and her wrath must be felt!'

« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 03:29:12 pm by llamavore, Reason: scrooge mask »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 03:52:41 pm »
Golf in and of itself doesn't hold much appeal to me, but breaking kids toys, I could get into that. I mean, look at those young ignorant privileged white kids crying over their little remote control mobile creeperbaggery dispenser, the cost of which could probably feed a starving ethiopian village for a month. Talk about getting schooled, they just learned a life lesson. Don't fuck with old people, they don't have much to live for anymore, and they pay out the ass for their stupid white privilege recreation too.

Oh I see.

In Randomly Insane Aryans, the literal and actual view they hold is that the privileged people in this case are the powerless kids who got attacked, and not the old white people playing a game where they push balls around on square miles of perfectly kept grass.

Yeah. You think the privileged ones are the ones who have their personal property destroyed, and the unprivileged are the ones chasing off children away from the complete waste of space devoted to a game where you push balls in holes.

Yeah, you sound really silly don't you? Maybe you'd have a point if there was a skate park anywhere on that golf course or somewhere to trade Magic cards with this privilege line, but those kids can't even vote. How are they possibly privileged?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 04:02:19 pm by Giraffe »

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 05:34:48 pm »
Old Men Vs RC car on golf course

There are people that literally say that these kids deserve their RC car to be broken.

Well

1) Those kids don't know any better and probably expected those guys to laugh at their joke

2) That old guy isn't any of those guy's parents or even grandparent I bet, so he has no right to fuck with their toys

3) It's just golf you fucking immature melvins

OH NO OLD WHITE MEN GOTTA PUSH THE BALLS WITH STICKS AGAIN

Give me a fucking break.

Yes, they deserved their RC to get broken.  That's the problem with some fucking teenagers these days, fucking no respect at all, and they take everything too far. 

Yes, it was hilarious when their car drove up and knocked the ball in, but that's where it should have ended.  They should have just driven off into the sunset, content with their lol.  But no, they had to push.  When they stayed around and tried to fuck with them more, that's what gave them the reason to hit the car. 

Let me put it into a context you might understand:

Say your playing a name of "Insert Current Gen Shooter everyone is playing" and suddenly, a wild hacker enters the game, and kills everyone, or stun-locks the whole game, or crashes the server, or whatever.  That's basically what they did with the remote control car.  They ran in, and ruined the game that those guys were trying to play.
 Had they just hit the balls and left, it would have been fine.  But they stuck around like giant fucktards. 

Seriously, I hope that the video they posted gets seen by those guys or the golf club they were at, and they press charges.

People who fuck with others like that, and take it too far should fucking die.

One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 03:33:36 pm »
Of course, in Reichsanity Insandomly Aryansance, the general consensus is literally that the unprivileged who take it to the Bourgeoisie grass should die for their peaceful resistance and that we are going to blame the victim. We are going to allow this white man to be the judge, jury, and executioner immediately because his game where he pushes white balls around with a rod is more important than the violated rights of the victims.

We live in a society of LAW & ORDER. We do not just react like psychopathic children to a scenario and wave golf clubs around and put everyone around you in danger. Anyone who calls themselves a responsible golf club owner would not have reacted this way.

You compare this scenario to a server that has crashed. In this case, couldn't it be argued there is a sum of damage there? That could be quantified?

Can you please quantify the "damage" (lmao) that the victims did to these fascists?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:41:38 pm by Giraffe, Reason: Chung-chung »

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Five years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 06:12:14 pm »
cost of tea time cart rental fuel to get to course vs the cost of RC car off set by the enjoyment each had derived.
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 10:36:26 pm »
The "unprivileged" as you call them, committed the aggressive action by driving onto the golf course.  Any reaction to their aggression is justified.  If the old guys hit the ball out of bounds and then the same events occurred in their front yard, then they would be in the wrong. 

You attack me with a RC car, and I'll stomp it's guts out too.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 04:21:20 am »
The victors write history, and obviously the geriatric ward will be celebrating for years to come.  Maybe with a parade.  The day some suburban brats invaded their turf, launched a mechanized attack, and were repelled with losses.

All justice in the world is based on force, and it really doesn't matter who was right or wrong until the end, when the septuagenarians smashed the car and drove off the invaders.  Their only mistake was not smashing the camera as well, but at least they tried.  They might have been justified in hitting or even killing one of the little shits too.  I hope the old loaded farts see this, sue the kids for invasion of privacy, and win the car as a trophy for the annual parade.

And golf is not a waste of space.  The time that I took to write this was a waste of golf.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 12:52:09 pm »
arg grilledslug posted, this thread isn't cool anymore

make a new one kenny

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 02:14:18 pm »
Yeah it's done.  Let me know where the new thread is when it needs a climactic ending.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.742 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317