Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: :rainbowsheep:  (Read 5700 times)

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
Re: :rainbowsheep:
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2011, 11:35:47 pm »
as a lady, im sure you know quite well how far stapon technology has come. it all looks quite lifelike these days.
hey, just because you were in jail does not mean men are women, i have no tits, this should be a good indicator :v
Hi there!
How'd you find out about Cybernations?

Looking for political games on google and yahoo answers
same with me!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 11:37:20 pm by Mogar »
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:10 pm »
Non sequitur=latin for "it does not follow"

And I hope that is the last thing you ever learn from me, little missy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2011, 11:37:41 pm »
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Amethyst
  • Ruler: Skylar
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2011, 11:39:12 pm »
Non sequitur=latin for "it does not follow"

And I hope that is the last thing you ever learn from me, little missy.

How did it not follow? Someone suggested Mogar had a strapon. I suggested I knew the different feel between a strapon and the real thing. Mogars got game guys.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2011, 11:43:56 pm »
First you said it's true that looks can be deceiving. Then you followed by saying you knew what a real one felt like.

There was no real connection between the two statements. I did enjoy President Obama's opening statement to Congress the other day, however. Also, pink flamingos are not related to pink dolphins in the way I thought they were related.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:28 pm »
How did it not follow? Someone suggested Mogar had a strapon. I suggested I knew the different feel between a strapon and the real thing. Mogars got game guys.

right, well, i guess now we all know that the new girl lies :P

also mogar, plenty of beautiful women are surfboard flat, see Lindsy from arrested development. And who said i thought men were women?

@leo, it makes sense to me... perhaps me and Skylar just have a deeper more meaningful relationship which allows us to communicate on a level far above what you experience on a day to day basis... or maybe we are both crazy...
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2011, 11:51:12 pm »

also mogar, plenty of beautiful women are surfboard flat, see Lindsy from arrested development. And who said i thought men were women?

@leo, it makes sense to me... perhaps me and Skylar just have a deeper more meaningful relationship which allows us to communicate on a level far above what you experience on a day to day basis... or maybe we are both crazy...

New girl doesn't lie.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2011, 11:53:49 pm »

New girl doesn't lie.
lol, every girl tells a lie.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 11:57:17 pm »

New girl doesn't lie.

obvious troll is obvious
thank you for your time

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 11:59:40 pm »

New girl doesn't lie.

Maybe to you ;)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:37 am »
New girl doesn't lie.

Maybe to you ;)
Nah, I have yet to trick a girl into telling me I'm handsome.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Skylar

• <3 Princess of Pink <3
  • Cactus
  • Gurlz Rule, Boyz Drool
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 12:06:28 am »
Nah, I have yet to illusion a girl into telling me I'm handsome.

You are handsome. As handsome as this guy  :kenny:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2011, 12:07:55 am »
I feel like Skylar just released the KennySignal.

Kenny.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2011, 12:40:08 am »
Kenny
thank you for your time

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2011, 12:42:56 am »
Skylar, first off, the guys on irc say hi. It has also come to our attention that you might have dick pics of mogar. we humbly request said pictures for our own nefarious plans. please and thank you :)

as an entirely unrelated aside, i feel like your name should be spelled Skyler, how do you feel about this idea? is it something we, the RIA, can help you with?
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2011, 04:16:24 am »
Yeah, tbh I really just wanna see Mogar's dick.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 2.687 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317