Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I made a new friend before the year ended.  (Read 1161 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
I made a new friend before the year ended.
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 09:59:25 pm »
Quote from: Delta1212
@_@

LAWL

Giants Stadium is somewhat near where I live.
Awesome. Can someone say RIA-Reunion? At a Bruce Springsteen concert. Lawls.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 10:04:48 pm »
Quote from: Loren
@_@

LAWL

Ironically, Bruce Springsteen at Madison Square Garden (i.e. Giants Stadium, honestly, nobody says Giants Stadium unless they're talking about football) was the first concert I ever went to.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 10:06:44 pm »
@_@

LAWL

Ironically, Bruce Springsteen at Madison Square Garden (i.e. Giants Stadium, honestly, nobody says Giants Stadium unless they're talking about football) was the first concert I ever went to.
Tina Turner was my first concert at Madison Sq. when I was 6.

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 10:19:02 pm »
@_@

LAWL

Tina Turner was my first concert at Madison Sq. when I was 6.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

wethepeople

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 11:01:43 pm »
$40 per. Which sucks, but it's cheaper then the Foo Fighter ticks.  Can't wait for that show.

Movies is as far as they go really. They'll have dinner when I'm out and stuff. They're all love-n-crap >_>

Eh. Exactly. I see nothing wrong with making out with someone. Maybe he thinks the world is a prostitute or something

Yikes. Yeah, Foo fighter ones are insane. The Who cost $300 per ticket. @_@ My dad wanted to see them (Though I hate them.) then he saw the price. Lulz.

Well thats a good thing I guess, though it must be seriously embarassing. <_<

Yeah. Anything but sex is pretty much acceptable to me. Well, in the sense I'm not freaking out over it. That kinda religious attitude bugs me.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 01:34:30 pm »
Everyone in the RIA should go to that concert. It'd be be one of the most awesome things in the history of everything. I don't know if the civilians could handle the humor, though.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 05:18:33 pm »
Quote from: wethepeople
$40 per. Which sucks, but it's cheaper then the Foo Fighter ticks.  Can't wait for that show.

Movies is as far as they go really. They'll have dinner when I'm out and stuff. They're all love-n-crap >_>

Eh. Exactly. I see nothing wrong with making out with someone. Maybe he thinks the world is a prostitute or something

Yikes. Yeah, Foo fighter ones are insane. The Who cost $300 per ticket. @_@ My dad wanted to see them (Though I hate them.) then he saw the price. Lulz.

Well thats a good thing I guess, though it must be seriously embarassing. <_<

Yeah. Anything but sex is pretty much acceptable to me. Well, in the sense I'm not freaking out over it. That kinda religious attitude bugs me.

The Foo Fighters were like... 50 or 60. Not terrible, but still, more then I'd make in a month >_> 300$? Jesus shit, that's insane. That's almost like Led Zep. going for 1k  for their concert.

It's really annoying >_> But my friends don't mind, they're parents are always yelling at each other instead...

They're really religious. It's hard to get into touchy subjects with them. Like some how his friend and parents were talking about some anti-abortion thing and I said "Wait, what? I don't think abortion should be outlawed..." and they all looked at me like I was the devil.  But really, they take things to far >_>

Flask, that'd be sooo awesome.

Offline Shyox

• RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
  • war boner is 0.26" long.
  • has 29 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Casterly Rock
  • Ruler: leonardothered
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 05:22:49 pm »
Nevermind.

You are cursed for not liking the Who. 300$ for tickets is insane though, I wouldn't pay that much to see a Beatles reunion when George was alive.

Well, I guess I would.

And Springsteen is pretty good. I wanted to see the Foo but didn't have money at the time.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 05:31:51 pm by Shyox »
A Lannister always pays his debts

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317